StarSea

Garden Creatures

Judging by StarSea's creatures on her profile, I'm guessing there are 4 stages.

Egg>Hatching>Mature Hatchling>Adult

I could be wrong though. unsure.gif

EDIT: And I'm not sure I could be a mod Zorua, I've never done anything like that before. Thanks for the thought though. smile.gif

And yeah Jedi, the lights are kind of in the way of the tabs, but at least they will be taken down soon. I do like them though, they just could have been placed better.

Edited by Mindless Interest

And yeah Jedi, the lights are kind of in the way of the tabs, but at least they will be taken down soon. I do like them though, they just could have been placed better.

were they could of been better placed, but as long as we can still use the tabs(the keep and adopting) it is all good.

Ok, so I made GC a banner. It's not very good, but hopefully it will do for now. smile.gif

user posted image

[URL=http://www.gardencreatures.myadopts.com][IMG=https://i.imgur.com/34n0H.png][/URL]

Help support Garden Creatures!

Edited by Mindless Interest

Yeah they could be up higher. I wish we knew how many clicks were needed for each stage, seems I have been on egg forever.

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

SO SORRY EVERYONE FOR MY MIA!!! D: Just read up on everyone's posts.

So...

Mom turned off my internet completely

Just got a new laptop today

Am having troubles with the space bar, but it seems to be getting a little better

Nice banner!!

I had meant to make the wire thinner and lighter so it'd be easier to see. Sorry 'bout that.

Now that I've got a laptop, I can get back to work on the shading and hatching sequence as well as revamp the detail of the egg

Sorry everyone's eggs are taking forever to hatch and I still haven't put in the page for how to use the spring water. As well as the point of the empty vase and the water. I'm waiting to make the rest of the items to state what the vase and water are for, but I'll just tell you all now on how to use the spring water... It can be kinda annoying though, so I can't wait for the HTML release of MyAdopts.

You buy a Spring Water

PM me/Modmin/Mod that you'd like to use it including the ID# of the Spring Water you want to use and the pet you want to use it on

I/the Modmin/Mod will then add 75 click points to that pet (updating the stage if needed) and remove your Spring Water

I haven't checked the user listing yet, but trusting that whom said we've got 10 members, that promised gift will be sent out as well as a little bonus for my MIA. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Congrats!

I hope to be around a lot more often now. smile.gif

me and mindless are working on a creature so by 10 of Jan we will try and have it completed.

Sorry for all the troubles you have been having Star. Where do we find the gift you sent us? or are you talking about the pitcher of water? Where do we find it's ID#?

I claimed 9 spring waters and manually changed the owner of each one so now everyone's got at least one, as well as I gave out 200 Seeds.

When you go to get the HTML codes of one of your pets, the URL will end with "id=" and then the ID # of that pet.

Oh I see. I thought you needed the ID# of the Spring Water. Another dumb question...what do we do with the seeds? unsure.gif

Seeds are the currency( i am guessing) and you purchase spring water and that(which i dont know what it does).

also i am a modee, i just dont know how to.........moderate since there arn't that many people on forums and that......

That's what being a Modee is about. smile.gif Figuring out what you can do and how you do it.

Yup, seeds are indeed the currency.

Oh i am going to try and request some more creatures, same set up as fishy thing.

Plus i have made some more egg sprites

I am really tired atm(i need to sleep).

I am on the GC forum more often

Edited by zorua9

xd.png Just added all of the sketches I had scanned (besides the Guest Artist one) to the forum. I'll be working on the ones that already have all the sketches as well as sketching the hatchlings/eggs for those that don't once winter break is over. I believe that I go back this monday. sad.gif Forever and a day too soon.

Anybody have photoshop? I need someone that has it and is good with it to fix that calendar tab on the forums. I don't know why it's like that, but that's how it came with the theme...

Thanks on the info on the seeds. Where on the forum can we find the new art work you did Star??

Made a new board group under the suggestions and requests called creature work and you can find it here. I've still got plenty more ideas with sketches on the way/needing to be scanned. tongue.gif

Made a new board group under the suggestions and requests called creature work and you can find it here. I've still got plenty more ideas with sketches on the way/needing to be scanned. tongue.gif

Thanks. I love all the creatures all of you have posted on it and I can't wait to see them done and adoptable.

how can devenart(or what ever it is called( i call it deven art) help me create sprites...........

I'm not sure if it can, but you can look at sprites others made and look at how they pixelated it. What they did to make the curve look smooth, how great the contrast is, where they put shading, stuff like that. Then try it out for yourself.

And for your eggs, don't worry if you want to add something on the outside of it, like how the ice dragon eggs have small ice coming off the bottom. If a dragon can make an egg with clouds, electric sparks, or ice coming from it and be fine, I think anything would be fine with mutant animal creatures like these. xd.png

Also, I just got (or so I believe I did) a job for another new site for spriting and sketching concepts, but it appears as though (from how the current few sprites look) that it is more of pokemon-ish details so if I've got anything I'm working on for them it should be pretty easy and quick. I did inform their admin, however, that you guys (and gals) come first.

Tonight is probably the last night I'm going to stay up really late because, if I'm remembering correctly, tomorrow is Sunday and I have to start getting up at 5:30 to start getting ready for school, 6 at the latest. So in other words, I'll have about 5 or so hours of computer time once I'm back to school. Though, If I start paying my mom for this laptop, about $250 or so, then I'll be able to take it to school whenever because it'll be mine, meaning I'll have about another hour or so from my study halls!! biggrin.gif

Probably not though.