Ruins

Dr Conel's Home For Gifted Children

((GOOD TO KNOW, SKULLEH-))

Mist sighed as no-one answered her, not even to say, 'no.' She was too quiet. And the ones who did hear probably didn't have or didn't care. More probably the latter. She was just going to have to make do with her skirt and blouse, then. How embarrassing of she was climbing... She jumped as someone tapped her on the shoulder, then turned around to see Nick, the boy whom she had shouted at earlier, holding out some clothes. They looked much too big for her petite form, and weren't her favourite colours, but she took them from him with a small smile. "Thank you very much," she said quietly, taking them from the boy and nodding as she said this. Then, she made her way to the change rooms, getting into the pieces of clothing. She had to pull the shorts' strings tight, and the short hung down farther than it should. She rolled down the socks before putting her things in a near pile and going back to the gym. She looked even smaller than usual in the big clothing.

((i'm sorry, but Anthra 'Attacked?' please be more specific. Also, since Talon is a listed student, and the tiger is not, and Anthra is a teacher,.....))

((Sorry, when I wrote that, it was on a tablet five minutes from the end of my break. I'll go back and edit it. Thank you for making that clear to me that I should articulate that.))

Anthra jumped the man stood up, perfectly fine. "I'm sorry! I was trying make sure you were out of harm's way..." All too soon she was left alone with the rampaging robot. She had to do something, but if she got too close those blades would zap her! She sat there shuddering in fear. The tiger had knocked the robot down, but he was reassembling. Do something she cleanched her hands into fists, and stood. She let out a yelled and tried to attack the robot, tackling him much like a football player would, trying to buy time for the tiger to escape. "Run!" She yelled to him. Whatever this robot was, it was going berserk.

She wasn't about to let anyone -student or tiger alike- be hurt from the rampage. Besides, the Conel and Queena were trying to help the tiger before, weren't they? If she could keep the tiger from being hurt by the rouge robot -student or not- she hoped that she could keep the robot distracted enough to maybe have it calm down....

((That's not what I meant. What I said was that Anthra should know that Talon is a student, and I am asking for more discription as to exactly how she attacked))

((@malk08: Please read the thread's rules, and don't post unless you have applied and been accepted, and to answer your question, just read the thread.)) you lazy bum

Edited by sailing101

"Even though it might not fit you properly, it's much better than wearing that skirt. Climbing would be both impossible and embarassing. Plus, you look quite cute." Hearing what he just said to Mist, Nick felt his cheeks turn a light shade of pink. "A-anyway... just return them to me like, tomorrow, please?" He said and slightly smiled, then thought of an idea. "Ah, yes! Want to pair up for the obstacle course? I don't quite know a lot of people yet and Abel'd probably choose to go with you, so yeah. What do you say?" Nick said, listening to the young lady and ocasionally throwing his look back to Boom, some times to hide that shade of pink on his cheeks. "Also, did you have a place to leave your other clothes? You could put them in my locker if you don't have one already." Nick spoke, and turned fully to Mist, now that he calmed down a bit.

((I'm just going to delete it then. If it makes no sense no matter how I fix it, there is no point in stalling the story.))

((I'm just going to delete it then. If it makes no sense no matter how I fix it, there is no point in stalling the story.))

((I don't think deleting is necessary. And it reads quite easily as to what attack Anthra carried out - she ran at Talon and is trying to tackle him to the ground bodily. I think we can leave your post - and Fort's - in place.))

Mist's cheeks turned a very vivid shade of red at his compliment, which in comparison made his blush look normal. She looked... Cute? What? She hadn't ever gotten a comment like that from a boy. This was probably due to the fact she blended into the backgrounds of things and didn't really talk to many people or show off. At his suggestion of them teaming up, she gave a slightly fearful glance about before slowly nodding. "That would be nice," she commented quietly, dipping her head. "I left my clothing in the girls' change rooms. They'll be fine there." She fiddled nervously won the hem of his shirt before suddenly realising something. "Be right back," she said softly before dashing off. It wasn't long before she returned with a rather sizable amount of water bobbing along next to her. She held it up with one hand before giving him a small smile. She was very nervous for the course. "Got my things to do it..."

Edited by Chicogal

"Right... I think I'll have some fire already here from the course. Either that, or I'll have to dig up an antique gas lamp or a candle at worst." Nick said, remembering the last time he had to do that for the testing of his abilities. Looking around, he tried to find something flammable and/or ignited on the course, but couldn't. "Ah lord... anway, once more, sorry for the comment. It just slipped out, and I cannot just lie about that." Nick said and smiled slightly. "You know where I could get some fire from? I can procure it slightly from an already existing source, but without it, I can't."

(( The italic part is words that he speaks a bit quietly, and more to himself. ))

Edited by SkullKrusher

(( Huge course based on whatever Boom found as traps by many terrorists and still no flames or fires. Wow. Editing. ))

(( EDIT: It'll be learned on maybe 400 pages+ into this RP if it even reaches that much. I don't want him to be the fire-conjuring and manipulating person. At least, that's what I've chosen for him. tongue.gif ))

Edited by SkullKrusher

Mist shook her head slowly, still staring at him. Maybe he was joking around with that comment or something. She was quite sure she did not look, 'cute,' in this oversized clothing of his. But it really did look as if he thought she did look so. Gosh, that was quite a bit to take in. Nice of him to say so. It seemed he had forgiven her for earlier, with him smiling and all. "Maybe someone has some matches?" she suggested quietly. "Or perhaps you could strike some metal together to make a spark? Because doesn't fire grow?" She had assumed that he was a fire elemental from his question about it. It was slightly worrying, seeing as she was weak to heat and the opposite element. He would just have to keep it away from her, and she, her water.

Edited by Chicogal

((Due to the confusion and in order to stop this all from stalling, shall we simply proceed with Anthra's attack having occurred? -KM))

"Ah hell. Let me think...." Nick said, then finally thought of something. "Be right back." He spoke, then quickly ran into the toilets. Lifting his hand toward the light on the wall, he used the heated wire inside and took some heat off of it. Transferring it through the tube outside and using some of the useless wiring, he made some molten metal, which he made go throguh the glass. The metal had already dripped inside and all Nick was left with was a single spark that he used adn managed to make a whole flame. "Finally..." Nick said as the flame circled around his hand before materializing in his right hand in the form of a gauntlet. Half of the flame though absorbed into himself to keep safely away. Walking back into the room, he went back to Mist. "That tired me a bit, but I'm done. I guess I'll be paying some money to theschool for the light I broke." He said and showed his right hand that had a fiery gauntlet on it.

Mist peered after the boy. It seemed he had dashed back in the direction of the toilets. What? She waited there until he returned, fiddling with something before coming toward her with fire around his arm. Oh. Leaning back slightly instinctively, she nodded, water still bobbing about beneath her hand. He had worked up some creativity, then, even if it was probably going to cost him a bit of money. "Please don't get it too near me," she requested quietly, before looking at the course. She didn't want to do that, but she really didn't want to get shouted at by Coach Boom. That would probably be worse than getting hurt. She stepped forward quietly, surveying the traps and things to interact with. "Where are we supposed to start?" she murmured to herself. And where the had Abel gone? She would have thought him back by now.

((sailing, could you have Boom tell them where to start? Unless he's involved with the drama outside. Then you can just tell me in OCC where they should start...))

Boom walked over to Nich and Mist.

"Nick, Correct?" the coach asked, "Did I hear you broke a Light?"

The coach tried to keep a straight face, but failed, breaking out into a grin.

"It's all right, I break bulbs all the time by accident. For future reference, If you ever need a flame..."

Boom quickly snapped his fingers, which created a minature firework that flew up a foot in the air and burst in a small flash of blue and green.

"All you have to do is ask."

The coach then quickly turned to the rest of the class, "All right, I think we should all be ready now, and if these two are willing," He motioned to Nick and Mist, "we have our first volenteers."

((As for posting with Talon, I'm waiting for Ruins))

Edited by sailing101

ON:

Kez couldn't have run even if he wanted to; there was nowhere to run to and he would have struggled to get an appreciable distance before he collapsed. Fighting was his only option. The massive creature charged at the cyborg and collided with him with in a bone-jarring collision, one paw deftly tossing the woman to one side away from the pair as they tumbled, teeth and claws snapping at the reforming Talon.

OFF

- Post by Kez

Taya walked over to a boy who seemed to be the same age as herself and gave him a little pat on the back.

“Well I guess we can team up.” She spoke giving a little smile.

Dias was caught off guard completely and almost fell forward but luckily he quickly reposed himself before he turned around to look who it was.

“Oh.” was the only word Dias could say at the moment as he saw it was the girl from the other group. “Uh yeah I guess we can.”

“Cool we better get ready then.” Taya spoke taking his hand and pulling him towards the front. Taya was eager to begin the class since her curiosity about the course slightly driven her.

The boy could only blush since he has never encountered a girl with such a spontaneous attitude. In fact he have never held a girls hand and here this girl was pulling him along hand in hand.

Seeing the other students begin to pair up, Marik took his chance to escape unseen. He sneaked out of the gym and headed towards a large rock which stood in the middle of the field separating the woods from the tree's.

As he walked over to the large rock, he noticed the outline of several others within the forest, something was definitely going on, yet from where he was he couldn't really tell what was going on. However he paid little attention to it, passing it off as just another school activity. Returning his attention to the rock, he removed his right glove and placed his palm on it.

"I doubt anyone will miss this rock..." he thought to himself. The rock itself had begun to vibrate slightly as tiny fragments of sand began to fall to the ground around Marik's feet.

Abel stared through the bush after Nova as the small imp like creature pelted his way back to the school. While he had been aware of Nova's existence for a while now this was the first time he had ever spoken to him. He would have preferred to make his acquaintance known under better circumstances, it seemed as though fate had different ideas.

A slam and a cry caught Abel's attention and he pushed a branch out of the way for a better view. The teacher woman from before had tackled Talon, bearing him to the ground, and was yelling to the Tiger to run away. Before he could do anything the Tiger instead chose to continue the assult, swiping the woman away and taking advantage of Talon's position to attack.

Abel ran over and grabbed the woman by the arm, pulling her up to her feet and dragged her away from the fight of claws, jaws and metal.

"Are you crazy?" he hissed.

Maintaining his grip on the woman's arm he continued to pull her further and further away from the tumbling cyborg and Tiger, looking around for Conel. Where was he?

Talon managed to block the tiger's maw with his still intact left forearm. However, the cyboarg couldn't stop the tiger's paws. There was an impact to the side of his head, and his left eye went dark.

FLASH

You would not kill, now you will die.

FLASH

Talon grunted with the effort of holding the tiger's fangs away from his throat.

FLASH

Faces, Talon saw faces, the faces of the sientists who had 'made' him, the faces of the people he'd killed.

Why do resist now? You were more than egar then.

I don't wish to be conrtolled.

FLASH

There was a groaning sound comming from Talon's shoulder joint, it was about to break away under the tiger's weight.

FLASH

If you are not willing to obey your prime directive, you will die.

KILL

FLASH

Talon's right arm had finished reforming, but the hand was a spiked fist.

I will not die today.

With a roar of his own, the cyboarg drew back his arm, and threw a spiked punch to the tiger's underbelly.

FLASH

KILL

Fine. Have it your way

ON:

The blow caught Kez's underbelly squarely, multiple puncture wounds forming as Kez groaned and twisted away from the cyborg, finally releasing Talon's arm with one last tug with his jaws. It was a bitter taste, metal and rotten flesh, and had he been able to do so Kez would have spat out the taste again and again. Instead he rolled and back off from Talon, red blood colouring the grass, wincing as he took in a breath. His over-taxed metabolism couldn't even begin to carry out his accelerated healing factor, and his rear legs wobbled slightly as he struggled to keep upright. He remained just out of what he hoped with the cyborg's leaping range, circling him as he tried to keep the other combatants and the woman in front of him.

OFF

- Post by Kez