Ruins

Dr Conel's Home For Gifted Children

Abel pulled the woman right up to the school where he dragged her through the doorway. Looking back he saw Talon deliver a vicious blow to the tiger's belly. The tiger quite understandably let go and retreated to a safe distance, but Abel could see the blood from Talon's attack. This fight had to come to an end soon.

"Stay inside" he warned the woman, turning on his heel and running across the Entrance Hall. He pushed open the infirmary room door and stepped inside. Conel didn't like students coming in here when he wasn't about, but Abel hoped given the situation he would be forgiven. He hurried over to a cabinet and opened the glass doors, another serious no-no in Conel's book, and stared at the shelves of bottles and vials. It had to be one of these.

Anthra wanted to struggle and fight back against Abel pulling her away. Yet, she knew that even if she did manage to fight those two, only one would be left disabled and disoriented, and she wasn't even sure if the tiger was a student. "I'm not crazy, but I'd be a terrible teacher if I sat back and watched students fight to the death!" Anthra said, and soon she was inside, where she was left as the student who had dragged her inside began to rifle through the room where she was almost certain that he was not supposed to be. She followed behind him, as he was looking for something. She flipped through her book, checking to see if she had been in there.

"Something I can help you find?" She said, shutting her book when she could not find the entry she had been looking for. "Two hands and heads might work better than one. And you are...?" She said, slyly trying to figure out who he was. there were obviously too many names on that list for her to memorize without looking at her book, and even then, they were only names, not people.

"A teacher reduced to bloody lumps spread across the lawn isn't much use to anyone" said Abel reading labels. "As a teacher you must surely see that charging headfirst into a situation like you did was reckless."

On the second shelf he saw the bottle he wanted. He reached up and grabbed it, hoping it would be enough. He wasn't even sure this would work on a tiger, but Conel wasn't around to ask. He turned to a nearby drawer and opened it to reveal a mass of plastic wrapped syringes. Putting the bottle on the counter he grabbed a syringe and tore the wrapping off.

Now he hesitated. He knew how much sedative he needed to give a human, he'd seen Conel do it often enough when dealing with out of control students, but what amount did you give a tiger? Too little and it wouldn't work, too much and he could seriously harm or even kill it.

On the outside of the infirmary window the large feathered butterfly landed on the glass. It made no noise, but Abel turned to look at it.

"Are you sure?"

There was a pause while he listened to a voice only he could hear, and then he turned back to the bottle on the counter. Picking it up he unscrewed the lid and withdrew 30mg into the syringe.

"I'm going to try and knock the tiger out" he told the teacher. "Please don't get in my way. This will be difficult enough as it is."

((If Ruins doesn't post soon I fear this may well die. RPs don't tend to do well without their OP giving it some sort of direction.))

((Okay peeps.

It's been ages since Ruins posted (no reply to my PM) and no one has posted in character in over a month. I'm just going to let those still interested I am withdrawing from this RP.

If this RP does pick up again or Ruins poofs back into existence and wants to contine please let me know. I'll hopefully be able to rejoin.)

((Its a shame the Rp turned out this way, was enjoying it.. I'm sure Ruins has her reasons for being MIA, but we can only wait so long...))