TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

I know. They're really drunk and won't remember it next day. They'll be told about it, but Mary'll probably just deny it all. Say it was a 'friends with benefits' thing and won't say she likes him.

EDIT: But I like Heidi catching them, it amuses me.

Edited by RainDash

Wait, catching Robb and Mary? I meant Garrett. Since Castiel has lost all favor and what not,might as well affirm buddy buddy status with the capenter. Maybe she could get a custom mace handle? Who knows?

If Heidi caught them,she might ask to join.

Whoops. Sorry. And I don't imagine that Mary would be keen on that, Heidi joining them that is. That would be an awkward conversation...

So Castiel isn't going to be with Pops?

Yeah, Garrett's gonna be beaten around. And he being loyal and such, he won't fight back. He could use a friend, especially how he's jealous that Cullen is getting all of the attention from Abe.

That hasn't changed. He just needs to make up for his crap. There's a reason Poppy flipped out like she did.

Beaten by who though?

I feel like Abe would feel stifled by all the attention once she noticed it. Then again, she's thick. xd.png

Castiel is so cute, though! A little creepy, but...

Of course. She's a real character, that's for sure.

I should make Garrett get wasted and pick a fight with Cullen. Though that might be out of character.

Castiel? Cute? xd.png

Oh yes. Ceto.

He might not want to fight Cullen if he's drunk and isn't level-headed. Otherwise, he might just defend himself unless really provoked.

Yeah. Casty is an adorable, hopeless drunk. I can't help but feel bad for him.

And I think a fight between Gary and Cullen would be just adorable too. Perhaps a cliché, but adorable nonetheless.

He's perfect for Poppy.

Ireland>England

Uhm... Well... He could start insulting his manhood, which he wouldn't endure for likely longer than a single post. Or he could start cracking on Ireland as a whole, which would be over the line if done more than once. These are best coupled with a punch to the face immediately afterwards.

I can totally see that! Imagine a totally censorkip.gif-faced Gary getting fed up with Cullen and Abe's lovey dovey stuff and just losing it.

Now I have to go read Garrett's char form to know what I'm... Er... Cullen is up against.

xd.png

Very funny, TMD.

And, in response to your OCC, Duss: Yes. I was feeling the need for less brash love and more gentle stuff. After all, it's not supposed to force them together forever.

And I do have to say one thing... Cullen is quite the stud... xd.png

And who was gonna start the skip?

EDIT: I can in response to Duss' post as my last for the night.

Edited by Mousia

Really? How is that exactly?

I'd love to know how I accidentally did that.

Well, he's got Joan, several non-canon stories with Ambra, a fling with Abe, and probably another romance down the line. Seeing the pattern?

Also a non-canon romance with Ceto. And a non-canon with Casio.

Man. Cullen is in high demand.

Why isn't his creator?

Maybe it has something to do with his hair? He's like a James Bond with all the ladies... ^^'

Maybe you don't have the hair...?

I think we should just lump in all the rest of the G1, except Lucia because I don't think that she'd want to ruin that relationship. Plus she was crazy half the time and didn't talk much with Cullen. Which would have been interesting.

I'm with you there Duss... I think I'm going to do my Aiden type character soon.

Lol. biggrin.gif

So... To reduce stagnancy...

Castiel could interact with Poppy.

Duncan could interact with Cullen (well, anyone could, really, but they know each other sort-kinda now).

And after Ceto gets a good whipping on with Garrett, she could wake up Roberts.

Edited by Dusset