TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

Shouldn't have been sleeping on the job. Tsk. Imagine if he hadn't been sleeping.

I'll place Theresa, but if you want Duss, Cullen would interact with Mary. She's sitting on one of the arms of the mast.

Sorry? That's for Poppy.

Oh! Forgot about Mary. I'll oblige a post if no one interacts with one of mine first.

Duncan Donuts can do whatever people want. He's my little experiment.

Made Abe get in there, but Ceto could totally cuss her out if you want.

I'm just waiting on everyone to push off. Is there anything in particular I can do to move this along a little?

Username: Kokay

Name: Stark Dietrich

Birthplace: Germany

Side: Assassin

Position: Second mate

Assassin Rank: N/A

Appearance: [X]

Clothing: [X] Uses cloak as a sort of mask. When he is seen wearing it, he is probably hiding and he removes it afterwards in order to blend in again. He wears thick cloth boots to keep silent.

Weapons: Throwing knives, Hidden blade, and a stiletto knife, also occasionally scimitars for more dangerous missions

Personality: Stark comes off as a grumpy person. He doesn't seem to notice when he's gone too far, and will often keep pushing a matter that should be dropped. He talks a big game, and is truly more bark than he is bite. But, when he does promise, he keeps his promises. He likes to be considered a man of his word. Stark isn't really a cold person, but he does prefer to be considered unapproachable. In this way, he avoids problems with others who would give him trouble. He has a kind soul and is troubled due to this. He believes that having a caring heart in this line of work makes him weak. Stark has a strong sense of morals, and rarely goes against that which he personally thinks is right. Friendship is important to him, and he tends to go out of his way to help people. His feelings on human life greatly affect him as a person. Stark believes that every human life is sacred and that no one person has a greater right to live than another. Excepting, of course, the younger generation. While, in his eyes, the old still have a chance to change it is the younger who have the chance to do the most good.

History: Stark's family moved to Italy soon after he was born. He never knew the reasons, and knew little of them. As a child, he had been fairly unstable and was known to brawl with those who made him mad. This earned him a negative reputation in the area. Unstable as he was, he often argued with his parents. He was beaten constantly, (maybe it was for his own good, but a child's eyes don't see that) and was often kept from playing with the other kids. Stark hated them, and fled from his home. From then on, he lived alone on the streets. Pickpocketing became second nature to him, as did any form of sneaking. At one point, he was caught and beaten near to death by a store keeper. A Templar Knight took pity on him and nursed him back to health. Though the man offered for Stark to stay until he was old enough to move on, he left. He learned the nature of civilians well and knew how to hide among them. The whisperings of the Brotherhood were strong in his area. Stark was about 19, he witnessed an assassination performed by the Brotherhood. He followed the Assassin closely, sneaking the whole time, and was recruited because he was able to do so. Though it may be noted here, that he wasn't unseen to the Assassin, they were testing his skills. His apprenticeship to Ceto was very plain. He learned well with her, and, though they bickered often, he became very attached to her.

Abilities: Stealth. All forms of it. He can sneak well, climb well, and blend in seamlessly with the crowd.

Weaknesses:

1. Stark has separation anxiety. Once he's found someone he trusts wholly, he tends to follow them around like a lost dog.

2. His close quarters fighting is pitiful.

3. Stark has an unbelievably hot temper and has been known to act on it.

4. He does not know how to swim.

5. Ranged fighting is weak, but not nearly as bad as close quarters.

6. Paralyzingly terrified of large animals. This includes horses, and any dogs.

Strengths:

1. His stealthiness. It's a learned trait, and he practices it constantly. He's been known to walk in on conversations he wasn't supposed to hear on accident simply due to his quietness.

2. Stark's undying loyalty to humanity. Simply put, he will always do whatever he can to help others. And, he only takes life when required to. This includes when battling with the Templar.

Likes: Kind people, cats, fishing, Templar (secretly), and anything that requires planning (such as a game of chess)

Dislikes: Killing, people who kill, not being able to help those who need it, large animals, and boats in particular

Other:

I'm hoping so!

TMD, Stark's approved then? So no one runs be down for posting. Hahaha

Approved.

Remember me, Koko? I've got a new red hat.

I noticed! Congrats Mousia! Haha, thanks for making it official. Dearest TMD said I was approved when I sent it to her earlier, haha.

How are things going on the home front?

No problem and thanks.

If by "home front" you mean RP, it seems you've read up more than I have. xd.png If you mean something else, you'll have to clarify, 'cause I'm thick.

Username: Kokay

Name: Bruna da Silva

Birthplace: Brazil

Side: Money's

Position: Cabin Boy

Assassin Rank: N/A

Appearance: [X] 5'8"

Clothing: [X]

Weapons: Very skilled in unarmed self defense, and a serrated knife

Personality: Bruna is a very warm, and friendly person. She trusts easily, and she loves easily as well. She loves most people she meets as friends, and that is the extent of her easily won love. She has yet to relinquish romantic love to any man, she sees that as the only thing she has left to keep. Bruna is hard to shake emotionally. She rarely shows any emotion to others aside from happiness or love. She hides behind happiness, using it to hide how emotionally affected she is by her lifestyle.

History: Bruna was born and raised in Brazil. That is, until she was 12 years old. Her tomboyish nature, enchantment with knives, and generally difficult to tame personality was difficult for her parents to deal with. Originally, they had planned to marry her off, but when Bruna severely injured a boy (the two had been engaged in a play knife fight that got a bit too intense) they had to send her away. Bruna was sent to live with her aunt in Portugal. The stay was short. Her aunt didn't have the time, patience, or money to deal with Bruna's shenanigans. Instead, her aunt sent her to live with a family friend in Italy to work as a servant so that she could "learn proper manners". The job was cut short when Bruna was found in bed with the lord of the house by his wife. She was thrown out in the street at 18, and had to find a way to make a living. She had no skill for theft, sneaking, or anything like that. What she did have, however, was exotic looks and a reputation for sleeping around. She settled down eventually in Rome, working at a brothel. She spent most of her free time practicing unarmed combat so that she could fend off any potentially dangerous clients.

Kin: Jéssica Gonçalves (aunt), João da Silva (father), Regina da Silva (mother)

Abilities: Formidable unarmed combatant

Weaknesses:

-Trusts very easily

-Not skilled in many forms of combat

-Obsessed with comfort

-Easily offended, and takes most things directly to heart

-Unable to recognize lies or any form of deception

-Overly emotional

Strengths:

-Unarmed combat

-Generally a really likable person

Likes: People, being comfortable, beautiful things, beautiful people, beautiful views, good food, music

Dislikes: Rude people, anyone who offends her, expressions of love towards her, being uncomfortable, wearing clothing that is proper of a woman to wear

Other:

Theme Song: All My Days by Alexi Murdoch

The Brazilian is finally finished.

Hey guys sorry again for my absence. My best friend was being deployed to Korea so I was staying with him for his last few days in the states. I can't post now since I'm only on my phone but could someone give me a recap? Also where would be best to come in.

Finally, I was thinking that to expand on the whole pirate thing I think we should add more ships and create a fleet of Creed Ships giving people some more mobility within the rp and also give the ability for more people to play out officer roles. Especially if we plan to take this generation a lot slower than others. Just some food for thought.

No big deal, Danni. smile.gif

Edit: Well, they're attacking Lipari now, so just have your character(s) - depending on how many you want to involve) get ready to rush the Templars. You came at a good time.

Um...well...

So here's where I stand on that:

Given the fact that they have no real means of instant long-distance communication so characters on different ships could interact to avoid cliquing, I think it'd be extremely difficult to RP a fleet of pirate ships. I mean, if we had a whole board for this one RP and there were different threads for each ship, it'd be kind of manageable, but it's just that we have one giant thread and it'd be a hassle to check and find one group of characters progressing much faster than others. Additionally, it'd either warrant more characters or we'd have very empty ships, so... I dunno. If we can brainstorm to either fix or deal with these issues, I'm cool, but I'm hesitant for those reasons.

Edited by Mousia

Alright guys, so I made a website for this rp! It's still in the works but when TMD and Mousie sign up I can make you guys admins to help out with building it. The address is: shadowsassassins.proboards.com

I'm not sure if we should be doing this mid-gen...

Also would this mean uprooting off these forums?

How does this affect future gens?

Edited by Dusset

It could just be a simple migration. Or we could just start anew over there. It's our site, we can do with it what we want.

Either way, it's made. And I'm still going to work on it. So you should join, if for anything else but to chat xd.png