TwilightMoonDragon

Shadows OCC | Accepting

-.- I'll do it, but to where?

I mean, if you really don't want to do it, Danni, I'm not busy.

It says accepting... so...

Username: legendoflink17

Name: Allen

Birthplace: Italy

Side: Templar

Position: Captain's Son

Assassin Rank: N/A (He's not an assassin?)

Appearance:

He's on a misson! Oh wait, a squirrel!

Clothing: He prefers the clothing he wore in his picture but his father makes him wear the traditional Templar clothing, saying that his current clothing choice makes him look like too much of an assassin. That is, he does when he's home, which is rare. Okay. We got it on. now, when can I take it off?

Weapons: Roman Longsword

Personality: Allen thinks with his gut. He trys to think things through but ends up deciding to go with what he feels in the end. He is very flighty and doesn't like to stay still. He's also very amiable. He likes people and he enjoys being with them. He's also a bit of a romantic and he sees the world in black and white. What he knows to be wrong will always be wrong and what he know to be good will always be good. He tends to do what his father tells him but he follows his heart, getting him in more trouble than he's willing to admit.

History: Allen was born to the Captain's wife (Well, he thinks it's his wife). His mother, Lillian, is a sweet woman. She knew that her husband did all he could to fight for what he believed in. Allen lives with his mother in their safe house in the woods(given by father), his father off fighting most of the time. He has an unknown half brother, Aero (Unknown to him). When he was 2, his father left he and his mother in their little cabin in the woods, rarely ever coming back after that. He grew up training in the woods with the sword his father had given him, a Roman Longsword. It was awhile before he could wield it very well, but he eventually grasped the basics and come the time he turned 18, he was very well acquainted with the sword and it's ticks. When he was 10, his mother gave birth to his sister, Hope. He protected her with all of his might, teaching her how to live in the forest and how to use a short sword. Now 8, she's well acquainted with the forest and the way it works. She also loves to cook and sew with her mother. On Allen's 16th birthday, he found out that his father had died. His mother tried to make him stay, but he left their little cabin and went in search of answers. He found out that a man named Aero was the one to finally slay his father and he began his hunt for him. Now 18, he thinks he's on the right track.

Kin: Arcturus [father], Lillian [mother], Aero [half-brother], Hope [sister] Garfield [uncle], Cydrian [grandfather]

Abilities: Allen is pretty good with a sword. He's always enjoyed training in the forest areas around his house. He is also well versed in survival. He knows the forests and he knows how to survive in them. He's also a pretty good cook!

Weaknesses:

-Weak to small children.

-Weak to most long ranged attacks.

-Very, very easily distracted.

-Heroic (Allen will save anyone, even if they aren't on the same side.)

-Kind. (Easily taken advantage of and walked all over.)

-Hard Headed.

Strengths:

-Good with a sword.

-Knows forests well.

-Loyal.

-People

-Swords

-The Sun

-Food

-Pretty Things (i.e. flowers, beautiful people, etc.)

Dislikes:

-Bullies

-Injustice

-Darkness

-Being hungry

-Being cheated.

Other: Isn't this where the 'password' is supposed to go?

OMG, ALTAIR IS SO SEXEH.

Theme Song:

Let me know if anything needs changing or if I'm accepted and what not... the usual stuff... I'll stop talking now.

Edited by legendoflink17

Wait, if this is technically back in Roman times doesn't that mean Arcturus is still Captain? Arcturus being Aero's father. Which means.... PLOT TWIST!!!!

I can see a fight between Aero and Allen now xd.png

The crazy part: Aero's father was gone completely from Aero and his mother's life by the time Aero was 2. Meaning if Arcturus found a mistress and she got pregnant causing Arcturus's complete disappearance, if that Mistress gave birth to a son, by the time Aero was 20 (current time) the son would be 18, in other words: Allen is a perfect match to be Aero's younger half-brother born of Arcturus and another woman, making Allen the son of the Templar captain! Legend!!! This whole thing works perfectly!! We MUST do it!!!!

Edited by Danniphantom

I'll be active when I don't have finals. Finals kill my roleplay time. But yes, I'm most always on my computer using RPs to procrastinate.

Hm... Seems I may have to change something then. Would Aero just not be around? Because otherwise he would know about Allen. I can change it and make it just so that he lives with another relative. Also, did Aero have any listed relatives other than Mother and Father? I'll take away the sister and add Aero (Allen just won't know about him.). I guess he'll have to live with his mother somewhere else. That just means he'll be a citizen until he finds out he's a Templar by birth. I'll edit it. ^-^

Edit: I changed a few things around with his history as well as weakness and strengths.

Edited by legendoflink17

Well, what happened is that Aero's father abused his mother a lot and eventually (when Aero was 2) just vanished out of their lives leaving them to live alone on the streets. By the time Aero was 6 or 7, maybe a little older I can't exactly remember, his mother died leaving him all alone. He would live off of stealing from shops and learned many of the skills Assassins would during their training. Then Aero was picked up by an Assassin Master and raised in the Creed and quickly rose through the ranks and became a Master. In our first Gen, Aero didn't even realize that his father was still alive until the Templars attacked the Creed's den and his father (who was a giant of a man) was leading the forces. Aero got pissed and eventually managed to kill Arcturus many many years later. So Aero wouldn't know of his father's existence let alone Allen's. So it works out perfectly. But if you wanted to keep the sister you can, I never got into Arcturus's history so after he left Aero and Aero's mother he could have had multiple children that Aero wouldn't even know about.

Alright. Cool. So, I kind of have free rein of the family history in that regard, then? Hmm... I guess I'll change it up a bit more then. tongue.gif

Once I get it all figured out, I'll start trying to post in the IC. Where is the group exactly? I noted that he's from America. I know it's probably in the master post, but I'll go ahead and ask, what's the time period and such? Danni said Roman, but yeah. .-. I'll feel stupid if it is in the master post, but meh. Can't hurt to ask, right?

Also, I'm Emily. I'm a college student so I'm pretty busy a lot of the times. But I do always try to be on even if I can only post once. Another thing I wanted to ask was what times is everyone usually on and how often do you guys post? There's another RP I'm on on here and they post like once a day, twice a day is like.. rare. And my other RP on Roleplayer Guild is like.. 3-5 posts a day generally.

Am I asking too many questions? I feel like I'm making this too complicated... Merp.

Oh wait, so I need to make an account for that forum to post in the IC?

Edited by legendoflink17

Anywhere from nothing to 20 a day. We all live sporadic lives but posting is normally only limited to writer's block.

That forum is for our future use. Nothing required.

Edited by Dusset

Essentially, the only restriction is that the family tree modifications would have to be on his mother's side and if he had siblings he would have to be the oldest. Other than that go ahead! happy.gif

I think the year is in the 13th century or something, so America wouldn't have technically been discovered by Europeans yet. The setting of this gen was in Rome but not Roman Empire Rome, Italian Rome xd.png, but then it moved on to wherever we go (we're pirates! Arrrr!)

Don't worry, I'm in college too, not too busy but with the semester being over all I have left are my finals, so I'm probably going to be about as active as you. Generally I can get on between class or at the very least once a day. I can post any number of times, it all depends on how quickly the other person can post.

Questions are good, ask as many as you need to.

You don't HAVE to make an account on the proboards forum but I think we plan on switching over after this generation, not entirely sure but yeah happy.gif at the very least you can make an account over there and join the live chat we have.

Alright, then where should he be from? I don't really care. Are there any woodsy cabin type places in Italian Rome? Or what?

During the 13th century there wasn't anything like that in or in the immediate vicinity of Rome, however Italy is still a big country so it's entirely possible to have Allen and his mother sent to a forest cabin somewhere in Italy for protection. So you could just have him from Italy in general, or even France, or anywhere around the Alps Mountain Range, it was pretty forested around those areas, obviously it was mostly Pine forests and it is a colder climate in those areas but, that's all I can think of for Forests in Europe. Anywhere is very possible for a nice cabin to be made as a safe house.

Alright. Well, He's all done now. If he's good to go for you guys, I'll make a post for the IC when I get back from dinner.

Aw man, did I come too late? Or can I reserve a spot or...?

Also can we make up our own family members for the family part of the form?