Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

Jay immediately ran over to Jen and wrenched her off the windowsill. "What do you think you're doing? You want to freeze?" he asked.

"Opening the window!" Jen screamed as her eyes startde to get a little glowy. "I hate being locked in!" Jen yelled once again. She ran to the door and tried to open the door, but it wouldn'y bugde wich made her go more crazy. She tried to make her way to the window again, but this time if it didn't open she would use her lightning power.

"But theirs the feeling I will die in here too!" Jen said as she looked around the building like a merder will jump out of every corner. Then Jen turned to Crash. "Fine I will be patient". Jen said through gritted teeth. She walked in the middle of the room and just sat down and stared at the window like she was gonna get up and blast it open any second.

"Why do you want to go out there? To get some fresh air? Well, I know how you feel." Crash looked at the window, but there was nothing to be seen. "Well...we'll get out of here...eventually..." Crash muttered. He walked over to the window and, with a swift motion, cracked the window to a fraction. Then Crash closed the window. "It sure is cold outside..." The small crack allowed the cold icy wind to flow in, but not enough to make the people inside too cold. "I don't think opening the window would be a suitable choice. That snow would just flood in the house." Crash grinned as he sat down on a chair. "Now, what should we do now...?"

Ouijia sighed. "Great. I'm stuck here with a bunch of..." His voice lowered as it got to the end. Ouijia looked around in annoyance muttering to himself.

"Oh," Crash said, then sat down again. He looked over to the counter, then yelled at Jay, "Do you mind if I make myself some hot chocolate?!"

((wait, are we still in Sharon's room?))

"Nope. Go ahead," said Jay, gesturing to a drawer. "You can find some hot chocolate mix in there. There are also some cups in that cabinet."

((huh.gif))

Edited by greenglassesgal

[[Oh. I'll have to improvise.]]

"Great, thanks." Crash muttered, walking over to the kitchen counter. He grabbed some mugs and the chocolate mix, then poured it evenly within cups. Within a few minutes, the hot chocolate was finished. "Everybody, come get your hot chocolate!" Crash yelled. "Help yourself, I made more cups than we needed." He looked at the counter, now filled with cups of hot chocolate.

"Don't mind if I do!" said a suddenly cheery Shelly, striding over and selecting a cup. She took a slurp of it, before almost spitting it out again. "Bleh! Burnt my tounge!"

---

Jay eyed Shelly as he grabbed a cup. "That's what you get, you greedy munchkin."

---

Kyoko looked around warily, before darting over to the cups. She took the warm cup in her hands and took a dainty sip.

((Hey, guys))

Zarxis smiled and took a cup of hot chocolate. "About the shielding abilities, me and Kyoko both possess them. I can render almost anything useless," he held out a hand and poured some of the hot chocolate onto his fingers. There wasn't even a burn afterwards and Zarxis seemed perfectly fine, "And Kyoko can create mirrors," Zarxis explained, taking a sip of the remaining hot chocolate.

"Mirrors! Exactly what we need to get through that blizzard!" Ouijia snapped. "God, I was wondering when I would get that. It seems as if my powers are getting duller. I need to train more," He growled.

Crash looked at the hot cup of hot chocolate. "Yeah...we should get going...after everyone drinks their hot chocolate!" Crash looked at the others. "Hurry, take a cup! Before they go cold!"

Kyoko watched Zarxis demonstrate carefully. Then, she stepped on to a chair and tipped some of the hot chocolate out of the cup. "Ahh! No! Not the floor!" yelled Jay instinctively. A split second before the drink hit the ground, a bowl-shaped mirror materialized below it. The hot liquid harmlessly sloshed around in it as she levitated the bowl towards her cup and tipped it back in. She looked around at her audience's reactions nervously, hoping that her demonstration was good enough.

"..." Ouijia raised an eyebrow. "Oh, great." He muttered sarcastically. "This is just what we needed." Ouijia examined Kyoko. His eyes were impossible to read, but then he said, "This will do. Kyoko, is it? Well, you'll need to help us...with the blizzard..."

"Yeah." Crash clapped his hands together, then took a sip of hot chocolate. "I'm really used to the heat cause I've been working with so many burning objects. You get my drift."

Jen walked over to the hot choclate and took a cup, but instead of drinking it jen just stared into it like there was a hole party going in side her cup.

[[Oops, sorry.]]

Crash glanced at Jen. "What's wrong? Is the hot chocolate too sweet?" Crash looked at his cup, confused. "It did seem that I added a bit too much sugar in that cup...or was it Zarxis's cup?" Crash thought for a moment. "Oh, well. If you don't like it, you can grab another one." Crash pointed to the dozens of cups still on the counter.

"It's not that." Jen said. "It's confusion. What is causing all this? Is it a person, is it a thing, was it that shadow I didn't kill?"Jen looked up from her cup guilt sparckling in her eyes.

Cat walked over to a cup. She took it and held it in her hands letting it cool off. Then she looked at Jen eyes wide and turned to Crash waiting for his responce.

((You put sugar in hot chocolate??!! xd.png))

[[i have no idea if you put sugar in hot chocolate. I just made it up in the last minute. xd.png ]]

Crash shrugged. "Confusion? I'm sorry, I can only offer you some more hot chocolate." Crash took another giant sip of hot chocolate. "I'm not good with handling other people's emotions."

Ouijia sighed and took a cup, but didn't bother to drink it. He just sat there and slid out a book, and started reading it. "Why don't you relax a bit...we only have one mirror user."

[[Plus, where did everyone go?]]

Jen looked at the window. It was finally sunny. She looked at Crash as a smile spread cross her. "We gonna wait here like lazy pigs or we gonna go?"

((Maybe this will bring them back))

"Why though?" Zarxis then asked, even though he had an unproven answer already in his head.