Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

Zarxis sighed. He walked over and said, "There's a girl called Sharon who can send her life into dolls. Using her dolls we'll be able to investigate the border since she can see through the eyes of her doll. However, she won't help us unless we throw her a posh tea party."

"Oh." Lilith smirked.

"Now that you know, I want to to go to that shop and pick out some nice plates, spoons, cups and a teapot." Ouijia pointed to the side without turning his head.

"WHAT!" Lilith protested.

"Too bad, sis." Crash grinned, placing the decorations on the ground. "Where are we going to hold the party?"

Lilith scoffed. "Fine. I'll go." She rushed over to the store, swearing. "Stupid son of-" She walked over and picked a plate. "This'll do. And..." She took some more plates and cups and chose a white teapot with light blue patterns.

Jay walked back, carrying a load of random teas. "Here's your delivery."

---

Shelly walked- no, hovered back hanging on to a huge cluster of colorful balloons. She was using her telekinesis to push herself along. "This is really fun!" she said in a high pitched voice.

---

Kyoko wordlessly set the toys on the ground.

Ouijia looked at the items. "Great. After Lilith comes back, we'll decide on a location for the party."

Crash sighed. "Great! Too bad it isn't a soda party, though..." He mused.

"Stop thinking about soda. It's flooding the rest of your brain." Ouijia snapped. "About 1/6 of your memory is mostly on soda."

"Well, I have nothing else to think about. Other than work, the situation we are in...yeah." Crash laughed nervously.

Cat stared at everyone, she transformed back in a human(if she wasn't one already). "OKay" She said with a sigh. "Are we ready to save the world, wait, ......nevermind, are we ready to throw a tea party?" She asked laughing.

"Yup!" Crash grinned. "Where will we hold our party?"

"How about that hotel?" Ouijia pointed to a building several blocks away. "That place used to be a All You Can Eat restaurant. That place..." Ouijia shot a glance at motioned towards another building, just ten or twenty feet away. "That place is like a disco."

"How do you know so much, exactly?" Crash asked.

"I read your memories. Your brain has memories stored; I can see what you saw. don't be creeped out." Ouijia said simply.

"...I'm creeped out." Crash muttered.

"I'm back. what did I miss?" Lilith questioned.

Zarxis laughed. "I'm pretty sure little girl won't want posh tea parties to be held at discos or hotels. Maybe somewhere with a fancy garden like... Buckingham Palace?" he suggested, "It's not far away. We are in London, after all."

((OMG I thought Minji was the only one who can see/know what others have seen/known!))

"Nothing much," replied Jay. "We were just discussing where to host the party. We pretty much have everything we need now." He turned to Mind Reader. "Am I right?"

((Omg! My mind being read is like my worst fear!!!))

Cat started to cry silently as she heard that someone entered her mind. "Please don't enter my mind Mr. Creepo! I want my mind stored to my self!!!" Cat yelled as she wiped her tears with her sleeve.

---------------

Jen took a step back when ''Mr. Creepo'' said he entered her mind.

"Don't worry. I can't go through all your private stuff in a few seconds. I mostly scan your memories for information I want. Like the stores earlier, for example." Ouijia coughed a bit, narrowing his eyes. "Just pretend that I'm not reading your mind," Though he was.

"That's not hard, considering that no matter hoew hard you try, you'll never be able to read my mind..." Zarxis commented.

"I don't think I WANT to read your mind," Ouijia retorted. "Anyways, let's take this stuff and go to Buckingham Palace. He looked up at the sky. It was cold and snow fell lightly, but they can finish in a few hours. "Let's go. If we're fast, we can return, in, say, 3-4 hours. Then we can hold the party for Sharon.

"Alright, then." Crash narrowed his eyes and heaved up the basket of plates and cups with one arm. The other, he used to carry the toys and tea. "Whoa. This is pretty heavy," Crash commented as he slowly walked forward.

"Kyoko. Would you please use your ability to hold up these items?" Ouijia pointed to the rest of the stuff.

"Maybe we should hold this party as soon as we get there..." Zarxis suggested, "I'll go get the girl."

He walked back towards the building and waved at Sharon, signalling her to come down. She saw through the window and came outside with, to Zarxis's pleasure, a whole, unscathed doll. He lead her over.

"So... transport? I know how to drive but I don't think one car's enough..." he said.

"Drive?" Sharon asked, "Where are we going?"

"Buckingham Palace."

"I can provide transport I guess..." Sharon muttered, whipping out a large toy car and a remote control. Her eyes became the same color as the car enlargened to a size that could sit people in it. She got inside and flicked the air conditioning on then did a few test runs, using the remote to drive the car back and forth.

"Um. Okay," whispered Kyoko, once again using her powers to lift the stuff.

"Dang right it's creepy!" exclaimed Shelly. "Woah hey that's cool!" she said, watching the car go.

"Well, if we're sticking together, we'd better get used to it," said Jay firmly. "Also, why don't you continue carrying the balloons like that." He pointed to the balloons that Shelly were supporting by telekinesis. "It isn't like we can fit them properly in the car."

"Fine," replied Shelly, pouting a little bit.

Cat giggled a bit when Ouijia said he didn'y want to read Zarxises mind. Then Cat stared at the car Sharon was playing with. "I'm not going in there." She said as she accidently started walking in the wrong direction. "I think I'll walk." She said as she turned into a cat and started to walk with her tail high.

username:chicbecause

Name: Mai

Codename: BloodBender

Personality: She changes her personalty constantly, to manipulate others easier. No one know what she is really like.

History: Trained from age two in gymnastics until she showed aggressive behavior. She was then moved to martial arts at age 6. Her father taught her from a young age: 'I would rather fail everyone then have one person fail me' she now lives by that rule.

Apperance: knee length jet black hair, big brown eyes (wich no one ever sees because she keeps her hair in her face) , long eyelashes, very thin, about 5ft1in. Wears a black hoodie and never takes it off around others.

Ability: Mind control,she discovered it at age 9 and she used it to amuse herself back in china

Weakness: she uses people so no one ever trusts her. She thinks she can stand alone, that she needs no one.

Family: 5 sisters 7 brothers

Other: She comes from china. She always carries 20 of her fathers best knives with her, her father was the only person she was ever close too.

Edited by chicbecause

[[it's auto accept.]]

"Whoa, whoa. WALK? Little girl, it's way quicker to take the car..." Crash muttered, though he eyed it warily, too. "Well, let's get on..." Quickly, he picked up the cat and placed her on top of the car. "Everyone, let's go already!"

"..." Ouijia looked at Sharon, eyes narrowed. "I think it'll be alright." He slowly stepped towards the car.

Zarxis frowned. One car wasn't enough. He walked over to the best car he could find and got inside. The keys were inside, making things easier.

"I got another one!" he called.

Cat started mewing loudly as she was placed on top of the car. She didn't want to ride in a remote controled car. It didn't even pass her mind that she was riding on top! Cat hopped down from the top of the car and came at Crash's leg. She looked up at him with readable eyes. Please let me go with you. Cat silently prayed.

((Can I get a recap??))

Mei turned to walk away, after taking two steps she bumped into someone. "Mei, what are you doing here?" the stranger said. "Leave me alone Yuki!" Mei replied quietly. Yuki was Mei's older brother she hadn't seen him since she ran away from China. "Mei come home! We need you there!"Yuki replied. "Why? You need my powers again? Use your own!" she said. "Be rational Mei! What is here that incites you so much?" Yuki said. Yuki grabbed her arm gently. "Get off me!" Mei shouted pulling back. Yuki held her arm tighter. "Mei you can either come quietly or..." He left his sentence unfinished. She knew what he ment. "Fine... I'll come...Just let me have a couple more months" "Fine" Yuki said turning away. "But if your trying to trick me, I will hunt you down." Yuki walked away into the shadows, leaving Mei standing there...alone.

Edited by chicbecause

((Cat, Zarxis, Crash, Shelly, Ouija, Kyoko, Jay, Lilith and Jen are trying to prepare a posh tea party for a girl named Sharon in order to get her help in scouting what happens past the border. Currently, they are all set out to leave for their destination, the Buckingham palace. You could either randomly meet us while we are on the way there, or you can be at the palace already. Or, just make up your own way. Whatever suits you. By the way, we will be driving a huge toy car with balloons sticking out from behind it, so it will be kind of hard to miss our characters happy.gif))

"Aw, don't worry. You won't be riding at the top. You can come with me and ride this...remote...car...or, you can always go with Zarxis. Your choice." Crash placed the heavy objects into the car, then jumped in.

"Well, I'm driving off first," Sharon told Zarxis, driving away with Kat and Crash as well as most of the other things. Sharon proved to be an excellent driver. Despite the obstacles, they were heading to Buckingham Palace at an average speed of 53 mph, without bumping into anything... but with a lot of S-bends and wheelies.

Zarxis sighed and looked at the others. "I guess you guys can come into this car..." he told the others there. It was lucky he had a large, van like car.

"Hey Yuki!" Mei called. Yuki came out of the shadows "What Mei?" "I need a ride to Buckingham palace" Mei said. "Fine, hop in" Yuki motioned for Mei to follow him. Mei climbed into the passenger seat of a hotrod. "Were'd you pick this up?" Mei asked "You would be surprised how many fast cars uncle Shigure used to own" Yuki started up the engine and drove toward Buckingham Palace.