Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

"Yeah, you're right." Ouijia put down the boiling cup of hot chocolate, then winced as he shook his hand in the cool air. "Now, let's get going. We've been stuck here for too long. We need to gather up the remaining kids, figure out a plan, and find out why the parents disappeared. Let's get going. We have a lot to do."

Crash sighed. "Alright then." He stood up.

Jen froze in her spot and turned around. "Clueless, I just heard thinking of a plan and that's what I'm gonna do." Jen responded as Cat raced out of the room.

Without a word, Crash jumped out of the window.

"Hey! Take the door!" Ouijia shouted. As Crash left, he muttered, "Idiot." Ouijia took a sharp turn to the door, opening it and walking out. He narrowing his eyes at the sky. It was bright, but it won't last long. "We better hurry. We have only a few hours, if the user decides to make it snow again. We should gather information quickly." Ouijia slid out his staff, which was hidden in the case that was hanging on his shoulder. Then, the staff let out a tiny whirrr as if it was a piece of machinary. Then the staff began glowing again. "I upgraded it..." He explained if anybody was looking. Ouijia looked at Crash. "Well?"

Crash looked at ths sky, too, but strangly kept his eyes on it for a long time. Suddenly something in the air exploded into bits, creating a loud BOOM.

"Woah! What was that?" exclaimed Shelly, sticking her head out the window. She ran out the door and over to where Crash was.

---

Jay soon followed suit. He squinted at the sky. "I don't see anything, except for some clouds. And the sun. I really shouldn't be looking directly at this..."

---

Kyoko went back over to Zarxis' side.

"Let's go, too," Zarxis said, following the eager teens.

Sharon gave a little wave as if to say good luck.

"Oh, that. You see, I rigged the soda machines with flags so that there's this bright light. See?" Crash pointed to several small, flashing bulbs of light. "Those are soda machines. Now let's get some soda! Woo- Hoo!" Crash started running towards the smoke.

"Idiot," Ouijia repeated. "We're supposed to create a plan, here."

"SODA!" said Shelly longingly.

---

Jay gave her a stern look. "You just had a cup of hot chocolate. Isn't that too much sugar?"

---

Kyoko obediently followed after Zarxis. She looked to Mind Reader.

"... You said we w-will make a plan?" asked Kyoko quietly.

---

Shelly pouted at Jay. "See?"

---

Jay sighed. "Alright, you can go."

"Yes. In order to solve this mystery of the disappearing adults." Ouijia looked at the towering smoke pile.

Crash walked over and picked up a soda. "OH! FINALLY! GUESS WHAT I GOT!" He yelled over to the others. He held a soda, grinning. "MOUNTAIN DEW! FINALLY!" Crash picked up another one. This time, it was a Fanta. Orange Flavored. "..."

"YAY! Can I have some Mountain Dew?" chirped Shelly. She was pretty sugar-high from the hot chocolate already. She held up the cup that was previously filled with the chocolatey drink.

"Guys! It's starting to get cold again. We'd better hurry!" Zarxis called over to the soda addicts.

((Thanks for keeping this alive, guys. happy.gif Missed you all! But I am alive! It's auto accept here, right? I think I made it that way. Whatever. Gotta go. happy.gif I'm hoping shadow2345 will pass on my message to you guys! Love you all! Bye!))

((You're welcome!!))

Jen shivered as a breeze blew past her.

Cat looked up at the sound of soda. She ran toward Crash. "Soda!" Cat yelled running rilly fast and running around in circles because all the suger.

[[HUH? BLOODY, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHERE ARE THE OTHER RPERS? SO MANY QUESTIONS AND NOT ENOUGH ANSWERS AHHHHH-]]

"Ahh!" Crash yelled as Cat ran towards him. He almost threw his soda towards Cat. Instead, he shook his soda and sprayed it at Cat. "Whoa, whoa. Calm down, little kitten."

Ouijia narrowed his eyes. "Yeah, we better go! There is no time for lounging around!" Ouijia waved a hand and walked off, not bothering to wait. "Let's see...we should gather up all those annoying people that talked about change. What are their names again? Then we should prepare a 'party' for little Sharon."

Name: Rex

Codename: firecracker

Personality: loyal aggressive strong

History: Rex lives only with his 19 year old brother since their parents died

Appearance: http://i470.photobucket.com/albums/rr69/Ky0Fyr3/fireboy.jpg

Ability: can make anything he touch explode

Weakness: the bigger the object he explode the more energy he uses

Family: none

Other: his gloves keep his power from going crazy

Cat yipped and ran when she felt sticky soda all over body. She ran Back to Crash and snatched the soda from his hand. She ran away with it and then put the soda down. She strted licking it where here teeth marks made some holes. She licked it as it slowly leaked.

Rex. Was still looking for his gloves he dropped that when he seen a group of kids. They might know rex said to himself before clutching his hands. Rex started walking to them.

"Hey, come back!" Crash yelled at Cat as she snatched the soda away. "Sheesh..."

"Behind you." Ouijia slowly turned around and laid his strange silver eyes on Rex. "State your business; strangers are not welcome here." He said, closing his eyes and taking out his staff.

Crash looked at Rex. "Yo." He said, waving. "Don't mind the exploded soda machine behind us."

Zarxis put his hand to his forehead and then began walking away.

"We'd better hurry. The snow's falling..." he said. Then he noticed Rex, but decided to let Ouijia deal with him.

"Hey, come back!" Crash yelled at Cat as she snatched the soda away. "Sheesh..."

"Behind you." Ouijia slowly turned around and laid his strange silver eyes on Rex. "State your business; strangers are not welcome here." He said, closing his eyes and taking out his staff.

Crash looked at Rex. "Yo." He said, waving. "Don't mind the exploded soda machine behind us."

I'm just looking for my gloves. I was wondering if you could help me find them? Rex said opening his hands