Quasismiles

Who needs a plan?

[[WAIT A MINUTE. STOP THERE. I suddenly realised; Crash and Rex have the same ability! Sort of...they can both make things explode...does that count as the same thing??]]

Ouijia narrowed his eyes. "Oh, your gloves. That's it? Let's see..." He stared blankly at Rex for a moment. "..........." Ouijia walked forward, looking around.

Crash sighed. "Your gloves? They are important to you?" He took a sip from the soda can.

((Crash took a sip from what can? tongue.gif ))

Cat sudennly felt bad and brang the soda back to Crash. She set it down in front of him and ran into a broken down candy store, not rilly listening to the people trying to get on with the plan.

[[WAIT A MINUTE. STOP THERE. I suddenly realised; Crash and Rex have the same ability! Sort of...they can both make things explode...does that count as the same thing??]]

Ouijia narrowed his eyes. "Oh, your gloves. That's it? Let's see..." He stared blankly at Rex for a moment. "..........." Ouijia walked forward, looking around.

Crash sighed. "Your gloves? They are important to you?" He took a sip from the soda can.

Toss me that soda and I.ll show you why

Cat turned toward the weird guy. She crouched to the ground and looked behind her, there was a soda. Cat kicked it with her paw to the strange person.

Rex grabbed the soda from the ground I hate this type rex said then launched it as high as he could. You guys should cover you eyes rex said. Before getting ready to snap his fingers.

((same here. And, not to be a grammar nazi or anything, but could you please try using quotation marks when having your character speak? It's really confusing... wacko.gif))

[[so, do we backtrack?]]

Ouijia suddenly stopped and bent down, picking up one glove. "This yours?" He asked Rex, looking at it.

Crash drank his soda, then watched Rex. "Hm?"

((aww... I was gonna bump it! But anyways... We need a plan. What are we gonna do about Rex? What will the other characters be doing? Who wants to backtrack to before Rex jumps in? Who has a better plan? Any suggestions?))

Crash coughed. "It is NOT a soda party!" He shouted. Suddenly the something behind Jay exploded. "Oops. Sorry about that."

"..." Ouijia closed his eyes again. "Now, we have to create a party for Sharon? Easy..." He pointed to a store, several feet away. "That store. It has plenty of fancy decorations over there."

"Alright...*sigh*..." Crash sipped the rest of his soda, then crushed it flat under his foot with a single stomp. Then, picking it up, Crash sent the crushed can flying. With a bang, the can was blown into tiny pieces. "I'll be going over there."

"There is another store that sells balloons...over there." Ouijia pointed to another store the opposite direction. “And…a store that sells a wide variety of tea. There.” Ouijia pointed to a shack. “And…a store that sells toys. Um…there.” He then pointed to the Toy store, with a giant sign of a teddy bear on top. “Everybody, make yourself helpful.”

"... May I go to the toy store?" asked Kyoko hopefully.

---

"Balloons? I'M ON IT!" said a still hyper Shelly.

---

"I guess I'll look for tea, then," said Jay, glaring at Crash.

"Go ahead. As for the others..." Ouijia turned to look at the remaining people. "Decide which area is best to hold this party." Then he snapped his fingers. “Oh, yeah. I need one of you to go get glass plates and cups. Mind you, a teacup.”

Crash arrived at the store. He picked out a giant pink ribbon, a set of fancy table cloth, white handkerchiefs, ect. “I should grab this, and this…”

Kyoko nodded and walked off to the toy shop. The door opened with a tinkle. Unsurprisingly, there wasn't anyone there. Kyoko simply helped herself to a wide array of plushies and other toys. Scooping them all onto a shield, she carried the toys back.

---

Shelly dashed to the balloon store. She started playing with the helium.

---

Jay arrived at the tea shop. "Hmm... Earl Grey is a classic... but what about English Breakfast? Or maybe some flowery jasmine? Green? Chamomile? Peppermint? Darjeeling? Chrysanthemum?" he thought aloud as he flicked through the packs of tea available.

Lilith walked over to the group. "Hey, what are you guys doing now?" She said, looking at Ouijia, Zarxis, Cat, and the others with disdain. "I finish burying a body and the rest of you are hanging about doing nothing?”

“No, we are coming up with a plan.” Ouijia pointed out simply, not bothering to explain anything.

Crash came back with a basket full of colorful ribbons, giant shiny stickers, long sophisticated table cloth, glass flower pots, and white hankerchiefs, ect. “Is this good enough?”

“Oh, a PLAN, huh?” Lilith snarled, then eyed the decorations. “How is this a plan, fool? Are you trying to trick me?”

“Zarxis, explain this to Lilith.” Ouijia said. He peered into the decorations. “Yes, this will do.”