BirdSpirit

User Cave Decorating and More

So we have scrolls that people can look at, but what about our homes/user caves (or whatever you would like to call them)? I'd like a separate page where we could decorate our own dragon cave, similar to the way we could decorate our wreath during last Christmas. It would give players a couple more things to do on the game site itself. The cave would be viewable by others.

How do we go about decorating the cave? Perhaps a "gift" can be implemented into certain biomes and picked up similar to the way eggs are. Or a specific dragon can be given a BSA to pick up decorations. This can be used along with the Deep Sea BSA "Treasure Hunt" if that ever goes through.

Secondly, there can be an option to house dragons in our featured user cave. Only one or two dragon can be housed at a time, and there are different benefits depending on the stage of the dragon.

Egg - Working similar to incubation

Hatchling - Sickness immunity

Adult - Increase fertility

A dragon can only be placed in the cave for a certain amount of time. Taking a dragon out activates the cool down of X time (I'm thinking one week) in which "You are cleaning the cave and are unable to house and other dragons at the moment".

Other ideas such as benefits for older players and ability to trade decorations can be added as well.

Thoughts?

Edited by BirdSpirit

i support, i leik customizing~ and i dont see the harm in it

It seems interesting, as long as it has customization, so you don't have to do it to add to your game, really.

I think that will be fun- so does my friend, who's not logged in at the moment. Support!

I don't mind if people would want to play with more customization (I personally would just go for more skins and even then I'm still on classic, lol), but I don't understand why there are perks for showcasing them/putting them in your featured user cave. o_O

I don't mind if people would want to play with more customization (I personally would just go for more skins and even then I'm still on classic, lol), but I don't understand why there are perks for showcasing them/putting them in your featured user cave. o_O

Hadn't put much thought to the logic behind that yet. Higher quality of living I guess? xd.png In my head I'm assuming all the dragons live outside or in something built by nature. If they were to be moved into the user's cave for a period of time, they would be more comfortable, warmer, etc.

OOhhh, I like this. I didn't get to finish my wreath, so I would love to decorate my cave happy.gif

I like the idea of little customizations. There is another option too. Setup a description ability for caves / scrolls. They would work just like dragon descriptions and would have to be approved. Then people could describe and imagine and share the kind of cave, grotto, volcano, high mountain range, etc they like to picture and share it with others.

Of course, there could be a shortish limit to how many characters as we don't need floating caves being levitated by the enslavement of Daydreams to use their cloud buddies to keep the cave supported while floating thru the air...

I like the idea of little customizations. There is another option too. Setup a description ability for caves / scrolls. They would work just like dragon descriptions and would have to be approved. Then people could describe and imagine and share the kind of cave, grotto, volcano, high mountain range, etc they like to picture and share it with others.

Of course, there could be a shortish limit to how many characters as we don't need floating caves being levitated by the enslavement of Daydreams to use their cloud buddies to keep the cave supported while floating thru the air...

That's rather IST of you. unsure.gif That was EXACTLY what I wanted to have - but using all my balloons... xd.png

I'd think a description rather than actual decoration. Think bandwidth and cave crashes here...

Maybe we could get decorations by clicking other peoples' hatchlings and eggs, so that way we could help out others too!

I support this idea, maybe over a period of time our dragons could gather treasure and that's were we got the decorations.