flip1254

How many vamps are enough?

I have 10 vamps. At what point do you think enough is enough?

BQ: How many vamps do you have?

Edited by flip1254

They aren't really my favorite so I think my 5 are enough, but i kinda like the look of the white ones some! If you're trying to collect some of every breed then I'd move on but if you like them then no reason to stop! I know there are some that have 100+ vampires

(P.S. I'm totally jealous of your CB silver tongue.gif)

Edited by sheltielover1

Then mabey its best I move on and thanks. I got lucky with the CB

I'd watch your silver's view count:

1. Rares can to be sickness prone if put into hatcheries to young.

2. Some people viewbomb an egg to kill it out of jealousy.

Just a thought smile.gif

And so this post isn't too off topic, I'd say however many you feel is right. I personally will be happy with five (once I get five) but some people have 200+.

Last year when the vamps started their killing spree I was happy with my dozen but now I've bumped my little blood sucking horde up to 43. No good reason for doing that however since I started dating a vampire several months ago I'll lay the blame there. tongue.gif

Ive been watching it continuously, I might fog it.

Okay! Just wanted to make sure you were aware xd.png

Well thanks anyway. I bit that dead egg yesterday but I forgot when so I have to wait to get a new one. sad.gif And i'm super jelous of your ALTS

EDIT: Sir Baton 43 is impressive

Edited by flip1254

I have 10 vamps and one egg. At what point do you think enough is enough?

You can't have enough Vampires! xd.png

I have over 240 now.

Topic Reminder:

I have 10 vamps and one egg. At what point do you think enough is enough?

Please take the off topic chat to pm.

Edited by _Z_

Just rounded up my vamps for a head count. Can't say they were too pleased to be treated like my usual breeding dragons and counted since I usually leave them to do their own thing. laugh.gif

I have 66 and have bitten countless others for gifts/AP. I went through a brief phase of really digging the vamps when I started so most of mine were gained in early 2010 once I got hold of my first. tongue.gif They were special because back then, they were my only breed that I had a specific "naming scheme". All of them have real word names. That later transferred to pretty much all my other dragons though so they're not as special anymore, name-wise. tongue.gif

Can never have enough vamps! When influence came in, really wanted to raise more male ones but had other stuff on my plate when it came to collecting. Still would love some "2G" vamps bitten by 2008 ones though. Definitely can never have enough of those. ^^ Only have the one as it is. <3

EDIT: Ugh, my replies always look so disproportionally long. xd.png Anyway, edited to fix the date. I only got my first vamp in 2010, not 2009. I wanted them since 2009. ^^"

Edited by Varekis

I have 73 adults and 6 frozens and 1 growing hatchie. I tend to grab them as either ER or near ER eggs now rather than biting (I mostly only bite miss clicks and then only rarely do I do that).

You can't have enough Vampires! xd.png

I have over 240 now.

THIS! biggrin.gif I only have 34 at the moment, but I'm always looking for/making more to build my own vampire army. I've been trying to keep the male/female ratio even, but I think it's slightly out of balance right now.

I have 36 adults (18 of each gender) and 1 frozen female hatchie. I am definitely thinking of getting more, but I normally bite and either gift or release them to the AP (the ones that aren't repulsed anyway, that is, lol.)

I originally only wanted 31 so that I could have a bite a day, then the ratios seemed to change for the worse, so that idea didn't work out to well. My newest ones have either been gifts, low-timers caught off of the AP, or eggs that had great codes that I couldn't let go.

Edited by CDM

I have... I think 26 now. I would happily take more! I'm leery of biting them myself because I hate killing eggs, but I always snap them up fast if I see them in the AP or something. I just think they're gorgeous and I have a pack-rat urge when it comes to gathering dragons I like.

I have an adult and a baby, lol. I don't really want more. I like the hatchie pose though. Looks like it's throwing up.

I believe I have 10. All thanks to glompers, gifters, and people who do IOU's.....Which I payed I think all of them back, not sure.

Anyhow, I started to do a gifting project, if I can ever get it done. Get a vamp from 2 holiday parent dragons. Mine is haloween hope, for it to make sense, thats just one.

I've got 44 up to press. Like any other dragon, if you like them, collect them!

I used to only have three, but now I have 23. I won't mind keeping if I like, up like an ER egg or hatchie, but I'm definitely not out to get them. smile.gif

I have 8, which is way enough for me. I rarely bite anymore because the dead shells keep locking me.

I collected 8 vamps a while ago, 4 of each gender and decided to stop with that. Still bite at times, but send any eggs that aren't repulsed to the AP for others. They are a lovely sprites though and if I did decide to go crazy on one breed, the vamps would be high on the list.

As with all breeds (except holiday ones, which are limited), I think however many you want is the right amount. smile.gif

I've got 11 vamps - 10 adults and a hatchie. I usually bite when I can't catch or breed anything I currently want, or when I feel like it, so I'm not sure when/if I'll stop collecting them.

Edited by inlaterdays

I have only 3 I think. tongue.gif

Don't like em that much, and they're unbreedable, so... yeah. I do use them to try and repulse eggs sometimes though.