flip1254

How many vamps are enough?

Five is all I really NEEDED, but I'm not against the idea of taking more. That leaves me with 11 of them.

I have 30 right now, including frozen hatchlings. I don't bite anymore, because the 24 hour penalty for dead eggs is a little steep for me, especially as I am not keeping any more vamps. I have always had a high kill rate, even before kills skyrocketed.

I have 30 + 1 frozen hatchie and 2 growing hatchies so that makes 33 in total.

I have 8 vampires and 3 more vampire eggs to hatch. I adore vampire dragons so I will never have enough.

I have 30 adults (15 each) and one of each frozen. I didn't bite for months now and probably won't do any more. Vampires aren't my favorites either, so I'll stay at that number.

I have 6 adults, one frozen hatchie and one growing. I used to Bite more often before Vamps went ot their killing spree, but now that things seem better I've started again. I'm also trying to get a Vampire with a certain lineage, but the egg keeps either getting killed or repulsed dry.gif

Edited by Isuzu

I agree with CatCreature you can never have too many vamps! They make a great army to build. Of course, they're not everyone's cup of tea and some players are happy with just a few but I have loved them since I started playing. I adore the sprite and i love the "bite" action. The risk in the bite, to me anyway is far more interesting than just breeding. Right now I have 218 vamps but I hope to reach at least 300 before I'm through. Currently, I have four gendered vamp hatchies, four ungendered vamp hatchies and two vamp eggs. Oh yes, I'm definitely an addict. laugh.gif

Edited by Misha

Same as every other kind here. 4 of each adult sprite, 1 of each hatchie.

I have 1 male, 3 females and 3 hatchlings (m,f,ungendered).

I might pick up others when I am not collecting Stripes.

I have 3 females, 3 males, and 1 hatchling that is still growing.

I don't know how many are enough. It just depends on how much you like them. I'm kind of in the middle of how much I like them, but I like having the same number of each gender. smile.gif

there shal never be enough!!! I don't have a vamp yet, but when i get one, i will definately start an infinite vampire army!!

YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH VAMPIRES!! >:3

got one!... out of about ten thousand! My goal: three pages of vampires!!!!

Edited by zerohundred

I lost count of how many I have, but I don't mind vamps and find they're useful for trimming messy lineaged rares. C:

I have six right now (and they seem to be going in the pattern of two male, then two females) and one eggy I just bit. I'm not going crazy with the vampires, but my sister loves them so much, she won't accept any other egg. I only bite CB eggs that seem to be cave blockers, and if I see one in the AP and it's lineaged, I send it on over to my sister. She has what? Oh wow! Five already, and a hatchie I just sent her. She bites whatever, but has mostly CB vamps because I keep sending her an egg every now and then.

Zero, I can send you my newest egg if you'd like. smile.gif

You can have as many vamps as you can think up great names for! I've been trying for a while now to get at least two more. I currently have an even dozen.

I'm kinda interested in getting more vamps, but I try to catch them in the ap most of the time.

I have 11 vamps and probably not the final number. I agree with everyone else, you can never have enough. happy.gif

I have seven vampires, and that is definitely not enough. laugh.gif

I'll probably stop biting once I have around 40, though.

I had 13 male and 13 female I thought that was enough but lately I have been getting more, I am not sure how many I will end up with, I guess I just like the vamps

I have zero. I used to have 3, but I turned them loose to rampage upon the wild unattended nests. All other vampires have been handed over to hubby. He is kinda like a spastic 2 year old and likes clicking things and seeing stuff happen. That's why he has a trio, a handful of vampires and a handful of goldfish. Especially goldfish.

But me .... I can't stand the thought of anything having a 24 hour hold on my egg slots. Even if they've been fairly empty lately.

I'm kinda interested in getting more vamps, but I try to catch them in the ap most of the time.

I'm the same way, I'd rather grab off the AP than have my own Vampires Bite eggs. I used to be fine with the amount I had, but I'm now collecting more now. I don't have a set amount of Vampires in mind, I just want to collect more laugh.gif.

I have 68 and still collecting want a 100 of both genders

I have 2 and hope for way more. I have no limit on how many I want, but so far I have killed two eggs trying with what I got.

Summer seems a good time to try from biting given how many people have more free time. Just the AP is just as hard to get them from as the desert lol.

I have 57 at the moment, and there's no such thing as 'too many' in regards to vampire dragons for me. I'd like to have 100 vamps at least, and will probably keep collecting them even after I reach that goal.

I rarely bite with mine though, since I don't like having dead eggs on my scroll / locking up an egg slot for a day... So I mainly just snag them whenever I happen to see them in the AP.