GoldenFist

Ever had to be forced to do something?

I always do what I want to do. No one can force me to do anything. Have I done things I don't enjoy? Yes. Have I felt coerced into certain options? Yes. But I still chose what I wanted to do. For instance, babysitting my cousins. I loathe it. But I choose to do it anyways, because I prefer it to the alternative of grounding, lack of money, etc. No one can force anyone to do anything, there are always options. We are free to choose from those options.

I'd say that's still forced. You were forced to choose between two things you didn't want to do. Couldn't choose to not choose, right? tongue.gif

I've got another one... now I'm being forced to switch colleges and live in my parents' house for a bit longer.

Jimmy - don't give up your education just so you can be near your parents! College is about seperating from your parents, becoming an adult, don't let anyone take it from you.

My alarm clock forces me to wake up at ungodly hours for some reason tongue.gif

Jimmy - don't give up your education just so you can be near your parents! College is about seperating from your parents, becoming an adult, don't let anyone take it from you.

I don't have a choice. My family ran into financial issues, so I'd only be able to afford one more year at the one I was going to. This way, I don't have to pay for housing.

I was forced to try and find my cousin's Pokemon cards when I was 6. I was accused that I hid them when I didn't even touch them, but no one believed me.

My dad's trying to force me from not taking an Equine Science major in college, but I'm not listening to him. Also forced to go to community college, which I ended up having to drop out of a week later.

Edited by Black Blaze

I'm forced to live at home for the next three months before I transfer to a new college.

Really, really don't want to stay here with my family, but have no choice. v.=.v

I'm forced to live at home for the next three months before I transfer to a new college.

Really, really don't want to stay here with my family, but have no choice. v.=.v

I feel bad for you... I was forced to do the same thing.

Before I went to transfer to a college I had to stay with my family

a whole month before I left when I really, really didn't want to stay

with them. They argue too much.

Yes. Every day. It's called school. :P

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

There are a few that come to mind. Like give up one of my video game console for one of my uncles and being promised that they would replace it in a couple of months. Yeah.......been how many years now?!

I was forced to go on this jerky, rocky over-a-lake roller coaster once...

I have roller-coaster phobia...

And by my own mother too. Gotta love parents.

Yes. Every day. It's called school. tongue.gif

Everyone suffers this. xd.png

Not everyone. Some people like it alot.png

My boss once asked me to do his traffic school for him.

Which is why he is no longer my boss.

First eleven or so years of my life I was forced to attend Catholic Church every Sunday. The last service I attended was Midnight Mass when I was about eleven or twelve. The next day I openly showed my displeasure at being made to kiss the cross.

She never took my to church again, thank goodness. I hated church, and I haven't been to a church service in upwards of six years.

Sometimes I am forced by my dad to go outside but honestly I'm scared of all the wasps and bugs and germs and ticks and etc. I'm not an outdoorsy kind of person.

I am often forced to go shopping with my mother and sister. I hate shopping of any kind except game shopping, but no one ever takes me to buy games so I just hate shopping.

I usually feel forced to go to church but I know that when I grow up I'll probably still go every Sunday. But I wouldn't go to those crazy masses at midnight and stuff.

I feel forced to go to school but at the same time I also realize it will somehow be worth it in the end.

I feel forced to allow my sister to bother me in my room since I am technically not allowed to lock the door to my room but sometimes if she acts up I'll kick her out and lock myself up anyway.

Sometimes my friend seems to force me into installing new computer games. I'm the kind of person that gets obsessed over a single game for months so having too many stresses me out.

Yep was forced into something that I didn't want

But oh well life is hard, you just gotta live it

Homework, everyday.

But of course, that's just life. And homework helps with studying, so I guess they're ok. Besides, I'm sure some people manage worse than me.

Edited by OtomeKristinOtaku

Well, I am forced to do something all the time. A lot of times in China, our grandparents would force us to eat when we are already full. You have no idea of how our Chinese relatives can be a waste in food. They would put plenty in their plates, bowl whatever, and just to leave plenty of leftovers that will just go to the waste bin. This is when my sister and I were brought up to finish whatever is on the plate (bowl). It seems that I am the only one with a problem with this. My sister's stomache is bottomless.