and just and friendly I'd speak back.

Yet it's a lie, I only quote

that welcoming into my throat.

Surely, you think, they're just for show,

those fangs you see both high and low

and though my heart's as black as night

you needn't worry - I won't bite.

Rather I'm much like a fairy tale troll

swallowing anything that comes to me whole.

My skin is thicker than any bruit,

yet I haven't life and alone I'm mute.

What am I."

((sorry I had to search for this one, I will think of one!))

Shadowbrood landed next to the other dragons and the first thing he noticed was another dragon. He growled at him,

"You are.....?" he said telepathicly.

Then he stared at him and didnt move.

"A cave!" Duskwings blurted out. She loved riddles. She then realized that Shadowbrood was staring at the newcomer. "Hi, Shadowbrood! You wanna join the game?!"

Shadowbrood looked at Duskwings,

"Why not... Whos the new guy?"

He leant against a tree and watched them.

"I'm Duskwings!" said Duskwings, never tired of introducing herself to new faces. "Shadowbrood! Tell us a riddle!"

((Oops, One thing you should know about me, i constantly stuff up genders tongue.gif))

Shadowbrood changed his look at Aura and smiled,

"Uh, a riddle? Whats in front but never behind, never reached and never seen?"

He relaxed a little bit after he realised what everyone was doing with Aura.

Mist watched them, no longer taking part. She turned her away to look at the sky for a few moments. Then she closed her eyes.

Duskwings thought hard, but she couldn't think of an answer. She started poking Mist. "Tell me the answer!" she whispered.

Mist looked at her. "Ask your pendant," she hissed back. Then she closed her eyes and began meditating.

((Its a good riddle, because i created it... HINT: Time.))

((space?))

((! Ssssppppaaaaaaaaccceee!!!!))

((I love space, want to see it all!))

((Yea nuh, its the -))

Shadowbrood smiled as he realised his riddle was to good and no one could do it,

"You want me to tell you?" he said calmly,

He thought that Mist could answer it with her pendant or something, obviously he thought wrong.

"It's the future," Mist said. She was still looking at the sky. She want blinking at all and the moonlight was reflected in her eyes. "Am I right?"

((I could be really mean and say no, the answer is Tommorow.... But close enough tongue.gif))

Shadowbrood smiled and said "Close enough...."

Then he looked towards where the humans were and noticed large smoke clouds billowing out.

--------

Bloodvein was still destroying cranes when suddenly he saw a large machine fly up in front of him, he stared at it for a moment, then suddenly it started shooting missiles at him, he started flying away into the forest but a missile hit the forest causing an explosion. The explosion then caused an eruption of flames.

-------

Shadowbrood saw the smoke darkening, getting closer, he stood up and stared at it for a moment before jumping into the air and flying towards it. He saw flames flickering high into the sky, they were burning the forest fast, and spreading. He quickly flew back to the others,

"The humans just blew up the forest.... Fire is everywhere, we have to get out of here, now!"

"No we don't," Mist said, standing up. There was a bright glow and Mist flew off at high speeds. She zoomed threw the air towards the flames and took a deep breath. Suddenly, a giant blast of water came out of her mouth and quenched the flames.

Bloodvein watched as the flames went out once the moonstone blew water on them, he snarled at her then dropped down onto land. There was a large machine moving along the ground shooting at the others, he smashed inside it and saw buttons, levers and lights. Curious to see what it does he pressed a button. The machine lurched forward into the forest knocking down trees, he looked through the glass window and saw that he was heading for Shadowbrood and his 'friends'.

Mist charged at the machine and tried to push it backwards.

"Get out of there!" she hissed at Bloodvein. She blocked the machine but she couldn't hold it for long. Her meteorite form couldn't stay that long.

Edited by SoiledLove

((No! You Cant do that! *Head Suddenly Explodes*))