pinkieseb

Dragon Home Searchation

((meteorite powerz allows her to do that, but if you don't allow it, I shall... I shall... Edit))

((Yeah! You shall get hit by the truck, and take it like a manwomen!))

Edited by pinkieseb

((Fine, I'll edit, but I ain't multiple people you know! Women is plural))

Bloodvein watched Mist try and stop it,

"I dont know how to stop it!" he roared,

He knew if he worked out how to use it, he could do anything!

"I just told you to get out! I never said anything about stopping it!" Mist hissed back. She was loosing ground and strength fast now.

Bloodvein smiled, he didnt say anything but he opened his mouth and breathed flames on her. He pushed another button and the machine started moving faster. He realised he might crash so he grabbed onto the chair to refrain from falling out at the high speeds.

Mist leaped away and growled. "Fine! If you want to die, stay there!" she yelled.

Then, she made a fireball and began to compress it. Then, her mouth snapped shut on it and she released the energy all at once. It hit the machine and the machine exploded in a giant explosion.

((censorkip.gif))

Bloodvein saw the energy coming at the machine, he dived out at the last moment and grabbed a tree as it exploded. He roared at Mist then flew at her to attack, he had his claws out and got ready to attack.

Mist's eyes glowed gold. Her meteorite form hadn't been worn out yet. She charged at him as well, trying to ignore the pain of the other forms of life around her.

((Powerplay, I ain't answering to that. *pouts* I'll let you powerplay on 1x1 so don't do it here))

((Bloodvein SCRATCHED Mist! Its not like he yanked off her face!))

((Senti, sono stanco. Basta cazzo post! Edited -.-))

((you said 'slammed into her' and 'sunk his claws into her wing'. I don't like that))

Bloodvein roared loudly and flew at Mist.....

((HAPPY!?!?))

((I lied EDIT: The Mentoring Project is looking at this topic!?!?!!))

Bloodvein flew straight into the flames and roared as he got burnt slightly. He flew at Mist, this time he was blowing flames towards Mist as well as he flied. Just before impact he pulled out his claws and got ready to jab in.

Edited by pinkieseb

Mist's eyes widened and she went into a steep dive, pulling up at the last minute. She looked up at Bloodvein and asked, "Shouldnt we be fighting the humans?"

At that moment, a plane came over and started shooting Bloodvein.

((since he's in the air))

((......*Laughs* I'm taking Pinkie's side! I'm annoyed at Soiled for restarting that Super Sentences, anyways.))

Stargazer flew beside Bloodvein, swerving as bullets barely hit him. "What's up?"

Semi-Transparent wings soared above a slightly charred forest. Scanning the ground with her eyes Feathers of a Fallen Angel curiously woundered what had happened so quickly. The light gray dragoness sharply flanked left, in the small distance her blue eyes noticed two winged bodies fighting in the air. The two dragons appeared to be sparring with flames, Perhapes they caused the spark in the forest, But would Dragon Flame beable to do that in such little time. Poundering to herself Angel lost concentration as a loud ear ringing noise filled the air. Looking over her slim shoulder the Swallowtail was blown sideways by a burst of air and a metalic figure sped past her. "Ahh!" The female screamed as her body plumeted towards the ground.

Closing her eyes the dragon opened her wings and twisted her body, increasing the air around her. Angel flaped her gray lined wings and jolted skyward. "What was that?" Following the trail of werid smoke the EvilClan dragoness gasped when she saw the metalic object shooting smaller objects at the dragons. This must be one of those plane things the others told me about. Surging forward Feathers of a Fallen Angel enclosed te distance between her and the others she saw her clan leader, BloodVein, the female shouted. "BloodVein watch out!"

~~~~~~~~~

A figure left the water and flew towards the smoke in the air. Dropplettes of water fell of the giant wings of the Tsunami Wyvern as he landed next to ShadowBrood. "Sir are you ok? I saw smoke from the water." He said in a strong voice. Being one of the first dragons to join the clan and a friend of ShadowBrood, Waves of Judgment often acted like a security guard. If there was a problem Judgment would be on edge untill it was gone, the male had grown close to his clan mates and would not allow anything to hurt them.

((Whoot! First post xd.png))

Edited by GuardianProtector

Aura looked on, hiden by trees. Aura flew up and nocked the the Helicopter out of the air. Aura Sent flames at it. "Stay away from them!" She flew at Stargazer, clawing at her.