Obscure_Trash

GPXPlus

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Charmander has 151 IVs. 8D I think the highest I've ever hatched is Winter Vulpix with 160.

Congrats on the Venonat, Biggins~

Edited by roughlandingholly

Remind me LOL but what are IVs? And how do you evolve Eevee into Espeon? In the game lvl up eevee at daytime and it evolves to espeon but how in GPXplus?

MangaFreak where did you get that Legendary? PLUS what is it LOL!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

Edited by DuelMaster99

Remind me LOL but what are IVs? And how do you evolve Eevee into Espeon? In the game lvl up eevee at daytime and it evolves to espeon but how in GPXplus?

I'm not too sure, but I think it stands for Interactive Views.... I think ^^; As for evolving Eevee into Espeon, you have to have its happiness maxed out during the day (for Umbreon, it's during the night) :3

IVs stands for individual values.

Vespiquen needs rawst berries, please~

IVs are like pokemon genetics, they're individual values. The higher the IVs, the better the stats.

For all evolutions, check your dex and it will tell you. Assuming you have the entry of course.

user posted image

This was a nice surprise; it took me four times longer to find this Shiny Shinx compared to my first Shiny Shinx hunt.

And did you get that Pudgy pidgey from that special thingy? Go to the CPA Fort!

988 squirtle clones, I do not want to hit 1000, somebody make these ****ing things shiny.

And Manti, how many did it take? And shout off your highest novelty shiny hunt, anybody and everybody. Only over 300 though.

Edited by Biggins

709 eggs and 7 months.

God damn, you know my pain.

I'm tired of these Eevees...

Just shy of 1300 eggs. Longest hunt ever.

Btw, anyone want me to breed them something? I'm out of hunt slots so I can't start a new novelty hunt until I finish something else. Nothing I'm hunting and no novelties of course. But some rare that doesn't show up often I'll do.

Edited by manticore

988 squirtle clones, I do not want to hit 1000, somebody make these ****ing things shiny.

And Manti, how many did it take? And shout off your highest novelty shiny hunt, anybody and everybody. Only over 300 though.

Aw, so I can't say I got a shiny zergoose in 26 eggs? It was an unofficial hunt though, before the recorder change.

I'm hunting winter vulpix right not, at 96 eggs started the hunt 12/7. Plus whatever I hatched before then.

Manti, you could breed more staryu for my race with Dolphine?