TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

I absolutely love the egg with the golden chinese dragon! Gorgeous <3

Same here happy.gif I love the design on the egg too... It's one of my favourites, along with the upside-down tree, Hawaiian (I think, blue butterfly and white flowered one), the silver hatchie holding an egg, the pastel blue one, the animated one showing how to shade an egg, the kitty on a fishbowl, the green one with flowers and vines, and so many more! I love them all really... xd.png

Ooh, I just got the bicycle one! biggrin.gif

@Lagie - Yeah FF seems totally ok on mine egg hunting (touches wood lots!!) But someone above said it wasn't working on their FF and rubyshoes posted a help note for them.

I think someone said something about seeing a dragon poke its head out of an egg...not sure if someone stated this yet but there is one like it. The animation just has a massive gap of nothing happening.

This is my first festival of eggs, will an egg appear on any page, or just the home page of dragon cave? This is so cool! I've found my first already!

Any page. And if you don't click it right away, it will follow you around from page to page.

Nine now!

Where do we find these eggs? I'm old and have completely forgotten how I did it last year. haha

Where do we find these eggs? I'm old and have completely forgotten how I did it last year. haha

Any DC page - cave, biomes, or scroll. Just not the forums.

12 eggs now...

Just woke up and found EGGS!!! smile.gif YAY Happy Easter!

They just pop up on the page you are on as you surf round DC. Then follow you round till you click on them to claim them. I'm new at this too because I've missed the last 2 events when I've been away from home sad.gif

I only have 3 so far because I've been busy. Arghhh this could take some time LOL

I've got my second ^^ but its still enough time to collect all except it'll happen a crash like last year, when I lost all my eggs and didn't have the time to collect all of them again T.T

18 eggs! Almost halfway there. smile.gif These eggs are beautiful. I want some of them released in the cave! tongue.gif With eggs that amazing, I'm sure some lovely dragons would come out. wink.gif

I have three. xd.png I wake up this morning and i say "I wonder if DC is doing anything for easter?" Then I totally forget about it. xd.png I only have three. . . I'M GONNA GET THEM ALL! >:D

#2 Just got the cutest egg with a little black cat sitting on it!

I only now realized that there is Easter egg hunt. got only three eggs.

well then... CATCH ALL THE EGGS!