TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

Just got the parrot one - too cute!! Well done and thank you to the spriters and those that organised this!!

Yay! thanks TJ! my first DC easter :3

Edited by MoonlitDragon

#3 Love the lime green one with white flowers on it!

Happy Easter everyone! I can't wait to collect those eggs!

Thanks TJ! smile.gif

My mom just got the color changing one smile.gif

#3 for me

#2 for mom smile.gif

I Love dragons cave wub.gif

Yaaayyyy! I LOVE THE JIGSAW EGG!!! I'm such a big puzzle fan, when I scooped this up for my 21st egg, I squeaked! Like a silly little mouse! xd.png

Got the gorgeous red/yellow egg hanging from the cherry tree branch for my 22nd. Actually makes me think of paper lanterns - y'know, the Chinese/Japanese ones you see strung up during the festivals. I bet that's the inspiration for this one.

EGGIES SO PWETTY!! MOAR COLLECTION, W00T!!

Just got the upside-down tree one! I really love the animations as well as the static designs in this year's egg collection.

Hurray for the festival of the eggs! I've only got one so far (a very gorgeous one that looks like it has a little flame inside it <3) because I just got up and had issues with FireFox. Looks like I'll be using Chrome to catch the easter eggs this year.

#3 for mom just grabbed the light blue with the little green dragon peeking around it. smile.gif I want the Parrot right now! wub.gif

I just got the parrot! laugh.gif

And that's it for me for a few hours.

*poofs leaving chocolate Easter bunnies behind for everyone*

Oh awesome! I love this event, and getting to see all of those exquisite little works of art! biggrin.gif Thanks so much, TJ, and to all the wonderful artists that are involved! <3

I'm at 35 now, another 7 more to go~ Though I kinda wish I could continue collecting forever... I'm going to feel so sad once this is over ><

#4 for me smile.gif another color changer I love it!

#4 for mom a light blue one with a music note in it? smile.gif

Love it!

Does anyone know what the time between each egg is this year? In previous years it was about five minutes, but I just had to wait 10 between my first and second egg. Is this happening with others too?

Does anyone know what the time between each egg is this year? In previous years it was about five minutes, but I just had to wait 10 between my first and second egg. Is this happening with others too?

I had to wait 12 minutes between each egg.