TJ09

2012-04-08 - Third Annual Festival of Eggs

I can't seem to find any... Are they only in the cave?

They appear on any of the DC pages (not the forum). Be sure javascript is turned on.

1/40something.

x.x;

I caught my first egg more than half an hour ago but it keeps showing up every time I refresh,and I can't get any other eggs.Anyone else have this problem?

Try closing and then reopening the browser.

Yay! Egg day! The eggs I've seen so far are really pretty and/or epic. :3

Happy Easter, Cavites. <3 I will be thinking of your fondly while my family has our brunch. n_n

ALL OF THE HUGS.

I've found 6 gorgeous eggs so far, including the egg in the flashing, electric looking ball. That's really cool! smile.gif

Thank God we have 3 days, I've got so much to do today, I probably wouldn't have gotten them all, and that would have sucked. I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of the eggs! Again, thanks TJ, and all the wonderful artists! <3

Oh, and I love that gorgeous dragon banner, too! Great job on that, whoever created it! biggrin.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

I'm getting quite mesmerised by the animated eggs *g*

Very distracting *g* But very pretty - as are the non-animated as well; really gorgeous eggs.

*Wanders off to do something other than stare at eggs and waits for stop-watch to ring to let me get the next one*

Yay! The "Festival of Eggs" is back, that's awesome! Big Thanks to all the artists, organizers and last but not least TJ. wub.gif

11/42

I'm actually kinda sad I got all the eggs already. No more hunting for me D:

Happy Easter, everyone! <333

12/42

Edited by Devious_Bookworm

I'm just glad I have today to get these. I start college for the first time tomorrow (24 years old and dang excited to go), and may not have time the next two days.

Thanks for all the pretty eggs. <3

Hmm, I just found an egg with a white box around it. Is that supposed to be like that, or do I have a glitch? lol

Never mind, I snooped on someone's scroll, and the white box is normal. smile.gif

Edited by MedievalMystic

Got them all happy.gif Last one was the rainbow animated one, very pretty, though I can't make out much xd.png

Thank you again TJ and artists, the eggs DO look beautiful ^^ I wonder who made which eggs...

Edited by Nicoleong9