Chasilin

Enchantasia OOC

I think she means that Dysis is like an analyist. I'm going to use an example from Hatchlings here.

If Dysis were to come into contact with Crusher (evil vamp) she would be able to see through his walls and determine that there is doubt within him. She couldn't control him but she could exploit the doubts and fears in his own mind. She reads people.

Was that right?

Yes yes, much like that. Also, say Dysis were playing hide and seek with ...Sally. Even if she could not see Sally she would be able to cast out her own mind and find Sally, even if her mind was hidden. However, finding hidden minds is harder the better they are hidden, and may take time.

edited cause I got confused..

Edited by Shur'turgal

Ah, reading the deep parts of ones mind and..... sending her mind out? From what you said about that part is seems.... like she just leaves her body to find her target.

Well good luck finding out my chars fear if your char for some reason needs to use her ability on. I don't exactly post deep details (as they tend to be known suddenly by other chars, hence why I never really give hints to how to detect Crusher when he's cloaked.)

Aha, I accept that challenge. And don't worry I don't intend t use it on friends.. that would be wrong. Unless we aren't friends then guard your mind well!! Also you don't really leave your body you just sort of search with your mind, but you are fully aware of your being and where you are.

And all this is if I ever get accepted..

From what I know Chasilin's schedule is hectic. I'm sure as soon as she logs on she'll accept you. Trust me, she isn't ignoring the RP.

I'm stuck waiting...

Edited for impossibly big spelling mistake.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Forum Name:SoiledLove

Name:Mythrail

Age/Age Appearance:1000+(who knows how old he is?) looks like a hatchling

DC Dragon:black

Physical Traits specific/unique to DC Dragon/Human:never uses his true form, often uses shift shaping to disguise himself.Hard to notice but a good spy and is very fast despite his age

Personality Traits: Likes to spy. Very childish and curious.

Mental Characteristics:He has an awful lot of knowledge. He doesn't care much about the world as long as he is alive.

History:Mythrail wants to know all that there is to know in the world. If you provide him with something he doesn't know, he can give valuable knowledge to you. he has used his shift shaping skills to gain all the info that could be possible, he know wants to know more about his own kind.

Role: non-supportive

Other:

Key Word:Awesomesauce

I know, I just really want to start ! Plus I messaged thegreenrobby and he didn't say anything either.

Well, I'm sure you'll both be accepted as soon as Chasilin's on. I'd say you were accepted Shur, but if I'm wrong Chasi will murder me xd.png hang in there

Ahaa thank you ! I will wink.gif I have such a good idea muhahaha, hopefully chas will agree, for it involves her character.

I love the idea and effort you put into this, however, with the exception of the rare-speaking thing, this seems much like a Gary-stu type character. This is going to sound a bit weird, but can you make your character weaker?

Thanks,

-Robby

• Forum Name:Shur'turgal

• Name: Dysis ( pronounced dysees

• Age/Age Appearance: 70 ( or a young adult... not sure how old that is)

• DC Dragon:(if you are one) Sunset Dragon

• Physical Traits specific/unique to DC Dragon/Human: On all fours her head reaches 15 feet. Her talons and horns are a bit larger than normal even though she is missing half a horn, and most of three of her talons on her right side.. Her colouring is normal for the most part. Except she has bright golden eyes with flakes of red in them instead of red eyes, also her horns, spikes and talons are white and shiny like a pearl and their sheen never dulls. On the purple part of her body there are faint lines of gold, much like scratches, and each is only about half an inch thick (or thinner) but range from 1 foot to a meter long.

• Personality Traits: (what are they like, how do they react to certain things, etc.) Dysis is kind hearted. She seems to control herself well but there is a rage of unfathomable powers inside her. Although she is kind and tries to see the best in people she does not trust easily. If you give her a reason to she will terminate your chances of being trusted by her and stick with her decision. If she captures prey she has been hunting for a while or an enemy of great hatred she will likely torture them before killing them. However, this torturous side of her is not common and only gets let out occasionally, and she wold not let her emotions get the best of her in most situations. Dysis loves a good fight, if it is truly a fair one. Helping others in fights is also something she loves. For some reason her past left her mainly excluded so she rarely uses her voice, opting to speak to other dragons through mental contact. Overall Dysis is a loving friend to those she trusts but you would not want to be on her bad side.

• Mental Characteristics: (do they have any beliefs, any views about the world or about others, or are they even sane e.tc.) Through all her power she still thinks she is below everyone. She hates Gaevor for everything he has done and her hate may get the best of her when concerning him. Believes an alliance with the humans and other non magical beings would be beneficial in their risistance.

• History (Since most were born and lived in the same fashion, how are their lives affected by Gaevor and what side did they choose and why.) Her parents were probably killed in the war but she does not know, for they abandoned her even before she was hatched. She has trained ever since they left in hope to meet them one day and show them how truly powerful and great she really is. She does not know where she got the scratches on her body and she supposes it was a defect in her egg. Due to the mystique of her past she rarely talks about it. She wonders around i0n search of her parents, and has not actually joined the resistance yet (she just mysteriously hangs out outside the camps.)

• Role: (Converted, Resistance, Willing? or Non-magical Supportive/Non-Supportive of what side) Resistance

• Other: Very strong flyer and extremely agile for her size. She has a very strong mind and can easily overtake someone's mind as well as hide her own mind well. She is stealthy on the ground but could use more training in that area.. Her eye sight is amazing as is her hearing and her aerial combat is outstanding where her groundwork could compare to that of a flea. Was I supposed to mention Awesomesauce?

okay, she has no spikes on her tail, can't harm anyone with those anymore. Also she can't fight well on the ground, at all. Lowered stamina too. She also has only half a horn, and three of her right foreleg talons are only about an inch long, and flat. If you notice, she also has anger issues sometimes and is pretty much a hermit. Also, in the case of magic the only thing magic is the fire and mental talents otherwise she has about as much magical power as a five year old.. Weaker still?

Edited by Shur'turgal

Is mine still too powerful? Or is it okay now? I am just asking in general it doesn't have to be an approver answering I just want to know what you guys think.

I'm still interested how your going to 'get into minds' with out power playing but seems ok to me otherwise.

Though I take it, she relys on speed in combat as she lacks on the ground side of combat meaning either that she is physically weak in jaws and arms. But strong in her wings or is that she just plain does not take everything into account when on the ground?

Though I can't help but wonder how she'd take to Crusher. Both mentally and in combat. He's based off the other versions I got through other RP's minus his kill every one for fun factor. Seasoned combat and you learn him slowly and he thinks things through. (unless you get him into 'blood rage' in which friend and foe are in danger and then you have to deal with his old side while the blood rage lasts.....)

Think of it less like getting into a mind and more like telepathic contact. As for her ground combat, she is strong in the jaws but she is slow and therefore generally relys on aerial assaults.

So.... its now mind reading? If so I miss took the explasion of getting past the barriers. If its mind reading then all the other user needs to do is not post there thoughts. Then your stuck to either not using it or power playing which is not allowed.

You're making this much harder to explain than it really is xd.png . Dysis does not speak but she casts her thoughts out to other people so they can hear her and they can do the same. She can also mentally attack them and that will hinder their physical attacks if they are susceptible to it. Again, if they are susceptible to it she can give them 'suggestions' and they may follow them and they may not.

Is my character accepted?

I don't think I've seen yours before. Can you quote it for me?

• Forum Name:Shur'turgal

• Name: Dysis ( pronounced dysees

• Age/Age Appearance: 70 ( or a young adult... not sure how old that is)

• DC Dragon:(if you are one) Sunset Dragon

• Physical Traits specific/unique to DC Dragon/Human: On all fours her head reaches 15 feet. Her talons and horns are a bit larger than normal even though she is missing half a horn, and most of three of her talons on her right side.. Her colouring is normal for the most part. Except she has bright golden eyes with flakes of red in them instead of red eyes, also her horns, spikes and talons are white and shiny like a pearl and their sheen never dulls. On the purple part of her body there are faint lines of gold, much like scratches, and each is only about half an inch thick (or thinner) but range from 1 foot to a meter long.

• Personality Traits: (what are they like, how do they react to certain things, etc.) Dysis is kind hearted. She seems to control herself well but there is a rage of unfathomable powers inside her. Although she is kind and tries to see the best in people she does not trust easily. If you give her a reason to she will terminate your chances of being trusted by her and stick with her decision. If she captures prey she has been hunting for a while or an enemy of great hatred she will likely torture them before killing them. However, this torturous side of her is not common and only gets let out occasionally, and she wold not let her emotions get the best of her in most situations. Dysis loves a good fight, if it is truly a fair one. Helping others in fights is also something she loves. For some reason her past left her mainly excluded so she rarely uses her voice, opting to speak to other dragons through mental contact. Overall Dysis is a loving friend to those she trusts but you would not want to be on her bad side.

• Mental Characteristics: (do they have any beliefs, any views about the world or about others, or are they even sane e.tc.) Through all her power she still thinks she is below everyone. She hates Gaevor for everything he has done and her hate may get the best of her when concerning him. Believes an alliance with the humans and other non magical beings would be beneficial in their risistance.

• History (Since most were born and lived in the same fashion, how are their lives affected by Gaevor and what side did they choose and why.) Her parents were probably killed in the war but she does not know, for they abandoned her even before she was hatched. She has trained ever since they left in hope to meet them one day and show them how truly powerful and great she really is. She does not know where she got the scratches on her body and she supposes it was a defect in her egg. Due to the mystique of her past she rarely talks about it. She wonders around i0n search of her parents, and has not actually joined the resistance yet (she just mysteriously hangs out outside the camps.)

• Role: (Converted, Resistance, Willing? or Non-magical Supportive/Non-Supportive of what side) Resistance

• Other: Very strong flyer and extremely agile for her size. She has a very strong mind and can easily overtake someone's mind as well as hide her own mind well. She is stealthy on the ground but could use more training in that area.. Her eye sight is amazing as is her hearing and her aerial combat is outstanding where her groundwork could compare to that of a flea. Was I supposed to mention Awesomesauce?

okay, she has no spikes on her tail, can't harm anyone with those anymore. Also she can't fight well on the ground, at all. Lowered stamina too. She also has only half a horn, and three of her right foreleg talons are only about an inch long, and flat. If you notice, she also has anger issues sometimes and is pretty much a hermit. Also, in the case of magic the only thing magic is the fire and mental talents otherwise she has about as much magical power as a five year old.. Weaker still?

Good. Accepted.

So.... telepathic communication then? With a added affect of maybe yelling and stuff like that.... right?

And sorry, I tend to process everything which if there's hole on my knowledge that can lead to me either trying to fill the holes with stuff I already know and asking questions. I'm told I over think things.... can't stop it though for some reason.

That's okay! I over think things a lot too, so I know exactly what you mean. I find the concept hard to explain but hopefully you will see what I mean. If you read the Inheritance Cycle you would know what I mean.

Forum Name:SoiledLove

Name:Mythrail

Age/Age Appearance:1000+(who knows how old he is?) looks like a hatchling

DC Dragon:black

Physical Traits specific/unique to DC Dragon/Human:never uses his true form, often uses shift shaping to disguise himself.Hard to notice but a good spy and is very fast despite his age

Personality Traits: Likes to spy. Very childish and curious.

Mental Characteristics:He has an awful lot of knowledge. He doesn't care much about the world as long as he is alive.

History:Mythrail wants to know all that there is to know in the world. If you provide him with something he doesn't know, he can give valuable knowledge to you. he has used his shift shaping skills to gain all the info that could be possible, he now wants to know more about his own kind.

Role: non-supportive

Other:

Key Word:Awesomesauce

Kk here it is

Edited by SoiledLove

Forum Name: foxfairy34759

Name: Valentina

Age/Age Appearance: around 100 She doesn’t keep track. Rather young looking.

DC Dragon: BBW

Physical Traits specific/unique to DC Dragon/Human: Has a deep scare on the right side of her eye. Luckily she’s not blind by it. Her eyes are a bright ruby red.

Personality Traits: Rather quiet but nurturing. She is friendly to others and likes to give the enemy a benefit of a doubt. Has a soft heart for her comrades, and friends.

Mental Characteristics: Likes to kept her thoughts to herself but will tell others. Believes that the guardian of nature will restore peace and restore the earth. She believes that if she can just change one mind of an evil dragon she can do anything.

History Earning her scare from a horrible fight when she was younger she always has been sensitive about it. She once lived with her own kind in a small secluded group, but that ended soon after the enemy found them. She now lives with the Resistance, after watching her parents die she doesn’t want more people to die by the evil. She believes all should come into balance.

Role: Resistance ( But she will help the enemy if injured…)

Other: Always afraid that no one will want her. Sense her species are biased on looks she always is afraid of her scare will do, and that she will always be alone. Feeling alone for another decade is not her most favorite thing. She loves to collect medical herbs, they always come in handy. But she loves orchids, the last time she saw an orchid was when she was still a hatchling. She always looks for orchids but she never finds them or they are dead and trampled on. But the only thing she is weary of is humans. Mostly because they are not dragons, basically she doesn’t understand them. She does find humans interesting at times, seeing how they think they are superior sometimes.

Key Word: Awesomesauce

/o/ sounds like a fun rp!