Chasilin

Enchantasia OOC

For the time skip where should Vrashay and his group be by then? Just leaving the pass or fighting or......?

The mersoncary group will be still in the waste lands unless said otherwise.

Mersoncary group? That's new for me :3

Eeerrr.... I hate large words lol.

Come on peoples, where are you all? Only me and rampaging wyvern are posting atm. Chas has her reasons but where are the rest of ya?

alright, so, he's the thing. After the plot with Gaevor ends, there will be some peaceful days. A party, rebuilding, going on journey's and settling the final disputes between those still loyal to Gaevor. Returning things to the peaceful way that they were will be hard on it's own but...don't get too comfortable. There is something happening deep in the Uninhabitable Area's beyond the reach of Isthstaria. A magma dragon, Ice dragon and Thunder dragon are secretly commencing a long and sacred summons to conjure up a new evil ruler, to raise him in wretched ways and teach him of only the bad of the world and who his enemies are.

Prepare for 100 years of peace and for the terrible end to it that would come.

((I'll be needing players for the five magi dragons --spirit is taken-- and the triad of imperials -the three dragons conjuring the next evil GoN-- --Ice is taken--))

OooooOoooooooOOO....shall refrain from taking over one of the bad guys, though. :/ Would like to take one, but I have reasons as to why I won't. I shall stick with my charrie...warning though. Possibly by the time the second war comes, it might be curtains for Magnus :3 I tend to do that with my charries.

no problem but the Magi's aren't bad guys or hadn't you gotten that yet ;3

I had, but methinks I'll stick to one charrie at a time :3

I'v never done well RP'ing chars under ones rule and keeping under that ruling lol.

I'm okay with a non-magical being being able to use some sort of magic, through a dragon scale methinks. I have been considering allowing Magnus to be able to use magic as well, as it says in the Black description. Not sure how that'd go with you though.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

It's totally fine. It's his ability right? As far as I'm concerned, all dragons can use magic on some degree. Though the ones with specific breed descriptions saying they can use magic have powers beyond those without that description.

That's 1 for yes and 0 for no.

1/0

Girlfairy, go ahead and move on without her. Have your character make up some reason they separated or something or pretend you never met and just move on. You have my permission.

That's a yes from me.

I might consider playing the lightning imperial. I can handle multiple players so no problem.

I'm kind of puttering out for stuff to post here. I kind of need large posts if I'm to give large posts lol. Um..... could someone post with a NPC in the rebel group that are through the pass or in Crusher's group?

Okay so magic will be introduced soon. Robby since your character is overly fond of inventing, he can do the honors of discovering this secondhand way for non-magical being to manipulate magic.

Lightening Imperial is being played by myself unfortunately because there is a specific role she plays. Ice and Magma are still very much open.

Yes, Robby, you can play a magi. All of them are still open apart from the Spirit one which is another that I play.

P.S. I know it seems unfair for me to play the 'cool ones' but I play them for plot purposes. If I didn't we'd get nowhere and this roleplay would quickly fizzle out. I'd quiet like this fire to keep burning as long as we can keep it stoked.

Fair enough, I'll take ice then. Magic, neat. ... My muse for any kind of reply is low today. Thus this post.

Hey, are you still accepting applications? I just read the plot and everything and I looove it :}

Hey, are you still accepting applications? I just read the plot and everything and I looove it :}

Yeah, we actually are. Right now, everyone is sort of gathering together and planning out an invasion on Graevor.

Okay so magic will be introduced soon. Robby since your character is overly fond of inventing, he can do the honors of discovering this secondhand way for non-magical being to manipulate magic.

And you said that the way that's to happen is if that person is to hold a dragon scale or something like that?

Just going to post it here xd.png

• Forum Name:Shur'turgal

• Name: Dysis ( pronounced dysees

• Age/Age Appearance: 70 ( or a young adult... not sure how old that is)

• DC Dragon:(if you are one) Sunset Dragon

• Physical Traits specific/unique to DC Dragon/Human: On all fours her head reaches 15 feet. Her talons and horns are a bit larger than normal and she has a line of about 10 spikes at the end of her tail. Her colouring is normal for the most part. Except she has bright golden eyes with flakes of red in them instead of red eyes, also her horns, spikes and talons are white and shiny like a pearl and their sheen never dulls. On the purple part of her body there are faint lines of gold, much like scratches, and each is only about half an inch thick (or thinner) but range from 1 foot to a meter long.

• Personality Traits: (what are they like, how do they react to certain things, etc.) Dysis is kind hearted. She seems to control herself well but there is a rage of unfathomable powers inside her. Although she is kind and tries to see the best in people she does not trust easily. If you give her a reason to she will terminate your chances of being trusted by her and stick with her decision. If she captures prey she has been hunting for a while or an enemy of great hatred she will likely torture them before killing them. However, this torturous side of her is not common and only gets let out occasionally, and she wold not let her emotions get the best of her in most situations. Dysis loves a good fight, if it is truly a fair one. Helping others in fights is also something she loves. For some reason her past left her mainly excluded so she rarely uses her voice, opting to speak to other dragons through mental contact. Overall Dysis is a loving friend to those she trusts but you would not want to be on her bad side.

• Mental Characteristics: (do they have any beliefs, any views about the world or about others, or are they even sane e.tc.) Through all her power she still thinks she is below everyone. She hates Gaevor for everything he has done and her hate may get the best of her when concerning him. Believes an alliance with the humans and other non magical beings would be beneficial in their risistance.

• History (Since most were born and lived in the same fashion, how are their lives affected by Gaevor and what side did they choose and why.) Her parents were probably killed in the war but she does not know, for they abandoned her even before she was hatched. She has trained ever since they left in hope to meet them one day and show them how truly powerful and great she really is. She does not know where she got the scratches on her body and she supposes it was a defect in her egg. Due to the mystique of her past she rarely talks about it. She wonders around i0n search of her parents, and has not actually joined the resistance yet (she just mysteriously hangs out outside the camps.)

• Role: (Converted, Resistance, Willing? or Non-magical Supportive/Non-Supportive of what side) Resistance

• Other: Very strong flyer and extremely agile for her size. She has a very strong mind and can easily overtake someone's mind as well as hide her own mind well. She is very stealthy, or as stealthy as a dragon can get. Her eye sight is amazing as is her hearing and her aerial combat is outstanding where her groundwork as not too good. Was I supposed to mention Awesomesauce?

edited cause I forgot to add the no talky thing.

Edited by Shur'turgal

no no not like mind control I guess overtake was the wrong word. More like she can find other minds easily even if they are hidden, she also has a talent for taking down those defenses. If anything she can make suggestions but there is no doubt that the other thing she is making suggestions to will know she is there and fight back. Is that clearer r still too muchh?

Find minds..... how so? Finding the real person's (dragon mainly here) true self or prying for information? Ya got me interested in how this works lol.