Chasilin

Enchantasia OOC

Question, so its easier for me to tell the sheets I need to look at if need be, should I pm you a modified char sheet for the 'merconary' chars? Or are all the sheets remain the same ect?

If you would like you can create a special character sheet for them but you're responsible for keeping track of it, I won't put it into the first post. Otherwise, they can stay the same. Robby is responsible for putting character sheets in the second post.

If you would like you can create a special character sheet for them but you're responsible for keeping track of it, I won't put it into the first post. Otherwise, they can stay the same. Robby is responsible for putting character sheets in the second post.

...And by this, you are telling me to copy all of the sheets and put them in the second post?

I said it once before already. That if you were keeping the second post of the OOC you would be responsible for the character sheets x3

I'll be offline for a while, do with my characters as you like. Robby is temporarily completely in charge!

I'll be offline for a while, do with my characters as you like. Robby is temporarily completely in charge!

Completely... in... charge?

user posted image

BUAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHA-*Cough, cough, cough* Ha-heh.

Well. Good luck in whatever you are up to.

*Really really really really really really really really wonders what thegreenrobby is going to do due to that pic and laugh*

Um... should I say to not laugh your lungs out?

Robby, could you please take over the situation with the converts? Chasilin was using an NPC swallowtail to interrogate the converts holding Azmodius. If you could fill in for her that'd be great.

To make the most sense you should start at the top of page 9 with one of my posts. Her swallowtail doesn't know what's happening, which is good because you can find out as your character does. Farther down the page she made a post with the npc, and then my response is on page 10.

Robby, I need the converts to do something so I can continue. We're all waiting on you!

I apologize here, but I read everything posted by Rampaging Wyvern, LLD and Sweet Wyvern from page 9, and all of the changing from view to view really lost me. So, can you bring some light to the situation and what you want me to do? I'm totally derping here.

I am currently being hunted down by the converts, and I have to try and escape, Sweet Wyvern has had her character pinned by converts, and you should know what your charrie is doing ;P

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Yup. Converts are dragging Azmodius towards a cave system they abandon dragons in as a punishment, but Chasilin's swallowtail npc has confronted them and is demanding what his crimes are/where they're taking him.

Currently I'm stuck RP'ing by my self till someone runs into one of my chars or there groups.

No, I mean play the swallow tail. Sorry if I confused you. I'll respond with the NPC's.

Someone will have to do something and get this RP moving again. I can't really move until the converts do something.

Yeah I'm stumped too. I saw Robby on the other day but he didn't post. Probably busy.

Oh dear...first time I poof and things go down hill rather quickly. I'm too sick and too busy lately to be properly busy online. I hope I can get better soon...I really don't want things to grow silent around here. Roleplaying is a very important aspect of interaction through the online world with those of siilar interests. In this case, we have a love for dragons, for roleplay and for new things. Please try your very best to keep things rolling, take your character's lives into your own hands and carve out an incredible story with your own abilities. Please do this while I am gone, I can trust you all, can't I?

To keep this moving, let's try and take over each other's NPCs.

Oh my gosh, I feel so terrible now. I've been distant lately. This totally spaced me for a moment. Anyways, what do you want me to make the Swallowtail respond to? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

I'll handle it Robby, don't you worry. I need to talk to you though about a plan I intend to put into play but I'll be requiring your help as Gaevor. Some details will be witheld from you for the sake of good reactions later on but you'll know most of it.