Chasilin

Enchantasia OOC

We seem to be back in a roll now. Here's hoping it stays this way!

Does Fidelria/ the resistance already have a way of de-converting dragons?

I'm wondering that my self, cause would would happen to them after there leader dies? Or if the magi pack is killed some how some way? It would make sense that the resistence has a way to free them from the curse. Otherwise they would lose hope cause all the enemy has to do is pick them off slowly but surely.

I was thinking that if they didn't have a way they'd need to take a convert prisoner to experiment on or something. If they could reverse conversion, they could literally wipe out Gaveor's army without killing. Well, there'd be a few nut jobs that got killed but you know.

Sweet, great minds think alike, I suppose. That's one of the things I was preparing to introduce, thus the existence of Fidelria. Only those capable of coming into contact with Isthstaria and willing to 'un-convert' themselves, will be freed from Gaevor's Compulsion. Do not forget that the Magi Coven does only what they are told to do by Gaevor but are still on Isthstaria's side. When ever Isthstaria 'un-converts' a dragon, the Magi Coven is not obligated to 're-convert' them because it isn't something that Gaevor is aware of. If he does become aware of it (the chances are low) then should he order the Magi Coven to 're-convert' them, they have no choice and Isthstaria isn't powerful enough to protect them from behind bars.

Wow. That makes sense. I didn't really realize that the magi were still loyal to Isthstaria. Gaveor is going to have a problem :3 except, what about the converts who don't want to be changed back? Which is a lot because as a convert you aren't supposed to want to be changed.

Whoot! Le Magis are on our side! This is getting more and more interesting.

Man, I keep misspelling today -_-

Little extra edit: Umm...*tries to arrange thoughts so they make sense* Further into the RP, like, the final battle or something, I'd love it if Magnus was given a chance to do something epic :P something like that...

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Sorrry, I know. I've been really busy and I'm still painfully ill. I'm really tying my hardest alright? Robby you can always post using random NPC's and as Gaevor whenever you like. Also, Magnus, by the time the final war will be engaged several of the dragon's numbers will have diminished so our characters will all be prominent in one way or another. PM me if you have something in particular.

Sorrry, I know. I've been really busy and I'm still painfully ill. I'm really tying my hardest alright? Robby you can always post using random NPC's and as Gaevor whenever you like. Also, Magnus, by the time the final war will be engaged several of the dragon's numbers will have diminished so our characters will all be prominent in one way or another. PM me if you have something in particular.

Oh! Well, get well soon. I had no idea you were ill... so I apologize for trying to rush you. I know how it feels to be impaired. (Looks back on memories of broken leg)

• Forum Name: FlowerOwl

• Name: Flower

• Age/Age Appearance: 11 Barn owl, if you actually need to know what it looks like you can look it up on google.

• Physical Traits specific/unique to DC Dragon/Human: Strong wings, taller than usual barn owls, skinnier too.

• Personality Traits: (what are they like, how do they react to certain things, etc.): Shy, goes about life unnoticed and loves to write. Studies navigation and plants. Spends to much time thinking about what might happen and loves to eat popcorn(Was popcorn still around??? If not just erase your memory of what I said).

• Mental Characteristics: (do they have any beliefs, any views about the world or about others, or are they even sane etc.): Her view of the world is that we are all crazy creatures, that have crazy things, and are doing crazy stuff. Otherwise, she envies the "poor" dragons that losted. She wants to be a servant... Just she feels a little tingly when she thinks about it. And she thinks that tingly feeling means thats she destined to serve.

• History (Since most were born and lived in the same fashion, how are their lives affected by Gaevor and what side did they choose and why.): She didn't fight when war broke, she stayed neutral. Her lifestyle of to eat mice and popcorn, and study. Oh, and watch the dragons.

• Role: (Converted, Resistance, Willing? or Non-magical Supportive/Non-Supportive of what side): She's a Phoneix Barn Owl, which means she aexactly like a barn owl but is made up of fire. So yes, she's magical. She's supportive of both sides... Just supporting through moral support until she's a servant or something.

• Other:

• Key Word: awesomesauce

(Sorry that it's a bit... Straight-forward. I'm tired so... Yah...)

Well...the only problem is that she can't be magical if she's an animal. Humans and animals are all non-magical and the only 'magical' beings are the dragons. If there were other magical beings apart from dragons I don't think that we'd be in the Dragon Cave Roleplay Section. Just fix that bit and you'll be accepted, love.

(Kk)

• Forum Name: FlowerOwl

• Name: Flower

• Age/Age Appearance: 11 Barn owl, if you actually need to know what it looks like you can look it up on google.

• Physical Traits specific/unique to DC Dragon/Human: Strong wings, taller than usual barn owls, skinnier too.

• Personality Traits: (what are they like, how do they react to certain things, etc.): Shy, goes about life unnoticed and loves to write. Studies navigation and plants. Spends to much time thinking about what might happen and loves to eat popcorn(Was popcorn still around??? If not just erase your memory of what I said).

• Mental Characteristics: (do they have any beliefs, any views about the world or about others, or are they even sane etc.): Her view of the world is that we are all crazy creatures, that have crazy things, and are doing crazy stuff. Otherwise, she envies the "poor" dragons that losted. She wants to be a servant... Just she feels a little tingly when she thinks about it. And she thinks that tingly feeling means thats she destined to serve.

• History (Since most were born and lived in the same fashion, how are their lives affected by Gaevor and what side did they choose and why.): She didn't fight when war broke, she stayed neutral. Her lifestyle of to eat mice and popcorn, and study. Oh, and watch the dragons.

• Role: (Converted, Resistance, Willing? or Non-magical Supportive/Non-Supportive of what side): She's a Barn Owl, non-magical. She's supportive of both sides... Just supporting through moral support until she's a servant or something.

• Other:

• Key Word: awesomesauce

Sorry about that, I'm still new at this. wink.gif

I don't think popcorn was there at the time, but I'll remove those from your post and then accept. (I co-host with her, in case you didn't notice.)

If you want to make any more improvements on it, just hollar!

EDIT: Added.

Time passed by and soon all traces of human civilization disapeared beneath layers of earth, becoming part of the sediment and the planet's past. 

Mmmm... popcorn in sedimentary rock...

Edited by thegreenrobby

Chasi, your still sick? Hasn't your dad already come back from the ho—

Beeped. I shouldn't say personal stuffs.

I think she still is. She posts now and then, but not nearly as much as she used to.

I think she still is. She posts now and then, but not nearly as much as she used to.

Ya. She used to be booming with new posts x.x

No kidding, I could never keep up. Any who, I know I didn't fill out a character sheet for one of the magi's but if you need me to stand in until someone takes the position for any of them I'd be happy to. Just one less thing to worry about

Eerrm then why'd you post that parshal line? We all know somethings up with her dad now, ho could stand for home, hospital and such.

Anyway as for her post count, I am seeing her post in other RP's, one being a kanto pokemon RP, but I assume its due to being fuzzed in the head for her, being ill can result in that. Easy to produce freeform posts, not so easy here when fuzzed in the head lol.

We all wish you get well vibs Chasilin, we all miss you.

Yeah, I'm still sick...it really is not fun at all and my Papa is back from the hospital, at the end of next week he'll begin rehabilitation so he can start using his arm again.

As for the roleplays, I'm trying to post as often as I can in all of the roleplays that I'm in but I can't really stay online too long because it kills my eyes. The Kanto pokemon RP just happened to be saved on my browser so when I start to type 'dragon' that thread immediately pops up and it's the first one I post in. If I can handle more, then I open up some tabs and post in other roleplays, so I'm sorry for that and I'll try to be more active.

No worry's Chasilin, not much you can do about being ill, we wish you a soon recovery. And too your dad as well.

Thanks, love, you're very kind.

Things are going well in the roleplay, as for the group in the Death Day's Pass, night fall will be coming very soon for you and it will grow very cold.