Chasilin

Enchantasia OOC

Robby, I was waiting on you because the White spoke to you and you didn't reply to that....

I'm sorry, but I must have not seen the question. Oh well, Sen is alive; that's all I care for.

Just a heads up for those that may interact with my char, I'll most likely be posting seldomly as Vrashay goes through the pass with his support. You kind of run out of stuff to post with RP'ing with your self lol.

Oh, don't worry LLD you won't be roleplaying by yourself. Even in places where they say nothing can live, life finds a way to survive amongst Death. There will be....'obstacles' in the group's way. Surely, a dragon could not die of just dehydration in one day. Maybe if they were so poorly emaciated and weak, then yes, but I'd imagine that several others would be able to make it, after all dragons are born from fire...or so they say ;P In any case there will be 'complications' from a few NPCs gone mad...

I can't have anyone becoming bored...that would be the death of the roleplay

Edited by Chasilin

I'm hoping to get out alive and unconverted :3. The thing I most want to do is have him attack Gaevor, whether he wins or loses (most likely losing in whatever way is chosen, but not killed) since that has been his greatest goal in life. Anyway, before we can even think about that, I have to get past these obstacles. Time to put my 'top 10% IQ' to the test...

You can always have your character run towards Gaevor's 'throne' pplace if you'd like. Most CDs are too afraid to go that far and only a select few are even allowed. It's extremely dangerous for any dragon to get near the mad dragon Gaevor but it gives your character a chance at revenge. If Gaevor finds you pitiable he'll spare your life but at that point there is no chance of escaping conversion...unless -thinks- no, I don't think there is a way to worm out of it at that point. It'd be too late. Letting you live is stretching it thin as it is.

Ok :3 Replies are going to be a bit slower now, trying to think what would happen if this was a real situation. I'm a stickler for realism.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

-double post, sorry-

Robby, can you please copy and paste the current tasks in the second post of this OOC? Otherwise delete your second post so I can post it in mine.

If you keep the second post I'll need to you to constantly update the tasks when I post them. Don't forget that you can make tasks too.

Yeah-bsolutely. I'll get to it.

EDIT: Just where are the tasks? I'm presently scouring for them.

EDITEDIT: Found and placed.

Edited by thegreenrobby

I had an idea this morning, how would a little 'sub' faction as I call it of the resistance residing in Gaevor's land sound? Small group, there numbers are not large enough to affect Gaevor much but there fast nimble and good at getting info with out being caught. I was thinking of the group being made up of blacks, vamps, marrows, and who ever else they rescue sort of thing. they may do controlled attacks on a home of one of Gaevor's supporters or to make it look like someone died but really is now being hidden by this group. they have there own mark to tell each other who there with and it is easily hidden ect.

Some of this idea was inspired by lord of the rings. Those guys that pop out of no where cause havoc with arrows then vanish just as fast. Forget which one though lol.

I've watched the Lord of the Rings so I know what you mean, but no. If dragons where capable of doing this, that would be that the roleplay is getting close to the peak. For now let us keep the excitement controlled and within reason. You can create that kind of faction outside of Gaevors territories or have them be in a low security area that Gaevor rarely cares about and has only for the sake of having. However chancing being caught may not be worth it.

|O Chassssss.. I thought you were gonna post so I was staring at the role play all day. I can't really do anything until you.. I don't know really. The NPC's on top of him are gonna do something or other but I figured you would decide and post that.

fufu you can do as you like. Have him brought to the Magi Coven or released and sent straight to punishment? It's upto you what happens to your character, love. Be as creative as you can!

Edit; Which reminds me, I'll be needing responsible, reliable and active literate roleplayers to take up the responsibility of roleplaying one of the Magi's of the Magi Coven. I, of course >.<, play Spirit, though the others are open. Apply by Filling out a regular form and in Other section give me a detailed explanation or one hell of a one sentence reason as to why you should play that character. Very soon the Magi Coven is going to be making a huge entrance into the roleplay and things will start moving at a quick pace. This will begin at the start of next month. Brace yourselves!

Edited by Chasilin

I've watched the Lord of the Rings so I know what you mean, but no. If dragons where capable of doing this, that would be that the roleplay is getting close to the peak. For now let us keep the excitement controlled and within reason. You can create that kind of faction outside of Gaevors territories or have them be in a low security area that Gaevor rarely cares about and has only for the sake of having. However chancing being caught may not be worth it.

Ah ok, so I can make them but they haven't moved into Gaevor yet. (Just making sure)

Correct, the time for them to do that will begin very soon. You'll see. Things are about to begin developing. This part of the plot I can't explain to Robby because he's playing as Gaevor so this will be a surprise to him as well.

Alright. Will introduce them in next post after I find time to make a few new chars here.

But.. But... Fine. It's more like I'm rping with myself though.

I'm waiting for Chasilin to post so I can continue. Eventually I could join LLD maybe...

Edited by rampaging wyvern

Forum Name: LLD

Name: Crusher

Age/Age Appearance: 37

DC Dragon: Vamp

Physical Traits specific/unique to DC Dragon/Human: due to his parents, a bone marrow (?) and a magi when he was bitten the conversion turn him into a vamp but with armor bone platting. this platting covers him from head to toe. His wing membrans lack the platting though.

Personality Traits: Having over come his issues when he was younger he now is a thoughtfully thought out dragon. He wants to be netrul in the war as well but is realizing soon he will need to pick sides.

Mental Characteristics: Currently is a collected one. Not often always the normal type though. Can have bouts of insanity when in combat. His eye's get this.. look in them. Friend and foes are in danger when this happens.

History Had a loving mother and father, but never met them. He was kid napped by a vamp when in egg and bitten. He was a angry one for the longest time. His mother had found him half dead and some how knew he was her own. A mothers instint she told him. Years went by and his family raised him and helped him, to have them taken and converted by the magis. This angered him and he killed a guard shortly afterwards. Being exiled he was chased into the waste lands. For a while he survived on his own but now has formed his own small group with others. they preform small tasks for others in return for food. And so far, they had lived up to there name of 'the shadows'. Crusher is currently the leader of this small band. Preforming tasks and the works.

Role: Resistance mechonary (would that count?)

Other: Aside from his bone platting and good ability to digest blood he can not use magic unless its supplyed to his body for him to use later.

Key Word: Awesomesauce

LLD, I flinched when I saw that, then I read it through. I sincerely hope that Evil Crusher isn't so evil this time.

Ah, fairy, I'm making a new and better map... -handdrawn- and Sweet, I'll see what I can do to interact with you a bit more. Crusher is accepted, please play him and his followers wisely. Other players have my permission to create a character in your group but you'll need to be the one responsible for accepting them.

LLD, I flinched when I saw that, then I read it through. I sincerely hope that Evil Crusher isn't so evil this time.

No he is not that evil this time. He's more controlled and stuff. He's past that stage he was in in Hatchlings.

Ah, fairy, I'm making a new and better map... -handdrawn- and Sweet, I'll see what I can do to interact with you a bit more. Crusher is accepted, please play him and his followers wisely. Other players have my permission to create a character in your group but you'll need to be the one responsible for accepting them.

I'll do my best. If I screw up let me know.