vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

(So pissed right now, I cant even...like...I'm shaking with anger...ill post later...sorry but...)

Edited by Mousia

Sarisha felt a huge sting of pain in her right wing. As a result of Vamprah smacking her wing, she knew that she was going to fall. Quickly, she threw Wolfe baack onto the roof and jumped onto Vamprah's head. '****!' She thought as she realized what she had actually done.

(Japanese isn't really that hard to learn. What's wrong guys?)

Edited by Quhanta

((For me, we picked up the wrong kind of maruchan instant noodles, getting the cup with veggies instead of the plain that you cook in a pot. It matters to me, ok?

And Wolfe 'relieving' himself in fear in 3... 2... 1...))

Vamprah clawed at the Fae, trying to get her off. He started to fall himself, as he had only pushed hisself into the air, not actually flying. He landed in the earth hard, kicking up another dust storm. He grabbed Sarisha at the neck of her clothing, and tossed her at the wall. Knife at hand, he walked towards her. But the alien just walked past. He was going for the Lycan.

((And yes, he is in his psycho state now.))

Roki transformed back to his original form and drew his katana, dashing towards amaya (name! capitalize!) with blade in hand. he (capitalize!) slashed aiming at her right side then jumped back two feet sliding as he stopped. When he stopped he waved his hand over the katana going down the length of the blade, under his hand a deep red ball of light evaporated into the blade as he reached the end then aimed his katana at the dagger he threw earlier. when (capitalize! o3o) he he had the katana's blade aim at the end of the hilt (...what? the hilt of what?) he slapped the arm holding the blade and space jumped right to it like he teleported but left a dust trail leading from his previous location to where he stood now. When he (I think you left out a word here) was at the dagger he withdrew it from the ground leaveing a seal which had the words "warp and zone" in Japanese symbols characters (they're known as characters not symbols) a round (it's one word, "around", not two) it with a 30 second timer counting down.

((i hope the seals okay if not i'll edit))

((um, okay, so that was kinda confusing. I put in some corrections, 'cause this is bothering me.))

Amaya watched as he transformed back, drawing out his katana as he charged for her. Sill, she did not move and when he slashed to attack, her tail once again kept her protected. She then watched as he did something with his katana, something red glowing under his head, before he practically just teleported to where he had placed the dagger. Pivoting, Amaya turned around to see him and the dagger, noticing the countdown where the dagger had been. Curiously she tilted her head to the side, wondering exactly what he was doing. She stood there and waited to see what would happen when the thirty second countdown reached zero.

Sarisha was almost unconceous after being hurtled against the wall. As Vamprah was walking past her she grabbed his leg. She hung on as tight as she could.

(What's up with you Mousia?)

"What the-" He looked at the Fae clinging to his leg, and he raised the curved knife, but his calm self took control for a second. He couldn't hit her while she was down. He tried to lightly shake her off, but she held. Even lightly prying off didn't didn't work. He placed his hand over his face in annoyance, and leaned against the building to keep from falling. He would wait for the Lycan to hopefully exit for a fight.

(I just had my day ruined...it sucked...thoroughly, I don't really wanna go into details because it pissed me off so much but yeah...)

Wolfe stayed where was, the breath taken out of him. The Lycan rose to his feet and shook a bit, the fall had left him light-headed. As the world gradually stopped spinning, Wolfe wiped some blood from the corner of his lip. He knew he would wake the next morning to find himself radiating with pain and cringed, but he still jumped to to meet the challenge that the Kalemai was so obviously offering.

Vamprah tried to push the Fae off to keep her safe until she recovered. "Can you please GET OFF." He readied his knife for a fight. The black blade was sharp enough to cut his bone. As he waited, he spun it in the air and caught it by the tip over and over. He couldn't sense anything with the foot Sarisha clung to now, so he had to step warily.

(I can't really reply well to that, but I'll try)

(Oh, and I have a flight to Florida at 7:00 am EST tomorrow and I might not be online until late on Monday evening)

Wolfe saw Vamprah struggle with Sarisha, for she was holding on to his leg for dear life; or so it seemed. He tried to be quiet, as to not anger Vamprah. Out of the blue, Wolfe spoke. Are you busy? He grinned slightly, trying to divert Vamprah's attention so that Sarisha could escape without getting hurt.

Vamprah growled at the Lycan. He dragged the leg Sarisha clung to behind him as e tried to get closer for an attack on Wolfe. He hid his knife against his arm, pretending he was going to punch him empty-handed. He looked at the Fae on his leg in anger, trying to get her off with a rock.

Wolfe jumped back and pulled out his own knife, holding it in front of himself. With a last glance at Vamprah he made a run for it, looping around the buildings so he was behind Vamprah. He couldn't bring himself to stab the alien, so he just waited, breathing very softly.

((If he tries to stab a bone plate, his knife might break. xd.png

(But the areas between are soft, hint hint.) ))

His energy sensing felt the wolf behind him. He twisted at a seemingly impossible angle, spinning his body while keeping his feet in place. He followed the motion with a punch, but missed by a centimeter. He brought his stance back to normal, and punched with the fist holding the knife. He had the blade in his palm, and pushed it out with his thumb, striking the black metal across the Lycan's muzzle.

Edited by vamprah9588

'Really?!' Sarisha thought when Wolfe came back. 'Does he not understand that I'm trying to help him?' Sarisha hung on as long as she could, but when Vamprah had struck her with a rock, she could bear no more. Her 'calm', so to speek, was gone. With the little energy that she had left, Sarisha gathered some water from the ground and held it up. Quickly, she placed it over Vamprah's face, attempting to drown him, in a way.

Wolfe growled but stood his ground. He grabbed onto Sarisha leg with his mouth but managed not to draw any blood while her dragged her behind him, then he went in front of her, guarding her. He morphed back into a human and slashed, scraping against the bone plate and then lodging into the fleshy part in between two plates. He withdrew the knife and took out another, holding one in each hand. His stared Vamprah straight in the face, oddly unafraid.

(Alright, I've gotta wake up at 4:00 AM EST tomorrow, so I'm going to bed, goodnight!)

((Where did he hit? I'm going to assume the bit between the chest and neck.))

Vamprah took a half breath before a mask of water covered his mouth. He choked a little, but managed to drink the bit that entered his mouth instead of breathing. He felt a sharp sting, and brought his hand to the slight pain. He looked at his hand, seeing his yellow-green blood on it. He was glad that Sarisha was no longer holding on to him. He could fight at full speed. He circled in a millisecond, and brought his foot into Wolfe's side.

Edited by vamprah9588

Sarisha was surprised, but not hurt, when Wolfe grabbed her leg in his mouth. Even though he had dragged her, steped in front of her, and hurt Vamprah, she was still able to hold the water on his head. It took a lot of stregnth, but she mannaged to sit up against a wall, gather more water, and add it with the rest. She didn't want to drown him, just knock him out. Although he was hell bent on staying up, her plans were to make Vamprah fall.

((Oop, forgot that bit. Editing... And remember-

These contacts also suppress his power by 74.562%
So in his 'calm' state, he is only using 25.438% of his power.))

Vamprah held up a palm to his nose, air bubbles appearing from seemingly nowhere. The water was also starting to turn a shadow-black color, not even looking like water anymore. The Kalemai seemed to be able to control this substance, stringing it between his hands. With a twitch of his thumb, it ignited into flames. He gathered an equal amount in each hand, and formed each into multiple blades. The kerambit had connected to the flames in his left hand.

((Smooooooke on the water.....))

Edited by vamprah9588

(But you can't breath.

Does blood count as water?)

Edited by Quhanta

((Not to sound like a godmodder, but Kalemai have a third lung in their anatomy, which holds air like a scuba tank. the other two use osmosis to bring nitrogen into them.))

((Well, he's bleeding, she can try something else.

I guess it would, but not moves like taking away all his blood.))

Edited by vamprah9588

(Gosh, vexx, you're charries are sp darn unbeatable! xd.png)

((I promise I'll make a weakling in the prequel. And in case you don't understand, the black stuff is a substance secreted by the hands that Kalemai create their element out of. ))

Edited by vamprah9588

"Very well then..." Ensis replied softly. Her mood was fluctuating wildly at the moment, but she kept her exterior calm as she spoke again saying, "Thank you for your help, may we begin working on such techniques?"