vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

(She was here...then she left...grr)

(True, but Sirin is with a student too, you can just make you chars tee promise to get to them later and run to the health ward.)

(Edit: I'm so bored. -.-)

(Second Edit:someone post please!!!!!!!!!!)

(Edit 3: Someone....anyone...please post!!!!!!!)

Edited by Mousia

Sarisha was appaled that they would dismiss her so easily. Why would he demand her to retrieve someone she'd never met before. 'I don't think so.' She thought. "Why is it that you two would rather sit here and have a cock fight than do something productive?! Urgh. Anata komoji o kubetsu shinai buta!' Sarisha then walked over to Vamprah and slapped him across the face. Quickly, she steped out of his retalliation range and stared at his baffled face.

Wolfe smiled. Ha! Good job! He kept leaning on the wall though and looked at Sarisha for a while. Sirin looks a lot like you...

Sarisha stood her ground, but shifted some of her attention to Wolf. "What?!" She demanded. She slared at him through the glass. "Why are you locked up?"

((I'll post tommorrow.

And got the only new egg I didn't want D;

And I doubt a simple slap would faze him xd.png))

Edited by vamprah9588

(Kk)

(What was it?)

(Just pretend. And you have to be very empathetic to the situation. If someone you loved just came up to you and yelled and spit in your face, it would be more hurtful than if someone you bated did the same thing. xd.png...my mom's a phyche doctor...sorry for the rant.)

Edited by Mousia

(Seriously? Yu were tue one whining that we wern't all on at one time. Now we are. tongue.gif Nevermind.)

(I would take it...but I'm locked...can we trade tomorrow or something?)

Wolfe smiled grimly at Sarisha. Appearently lycans are no-no's here. He laughed lightly. But, Kalemai, I don't think Sirin would come if she knew I was here. You don't have to go get her, Hun. Wolfe felt a bond with Sarisha, it felt weird, like a tingling love for her - as if she were his sister - as if he had a friend.

"Hun?!" Sarisha was extremely annoyed at him for some weird reason. 'Hun?' She pondered. Realizing that Vamprah wouldn't be letting him out anytime soon, she left the medical center. Quickly, she, inconspicuously, went around the building to the wall of the room, that Wolf was detained in, that was unseen from the window. Sarisha used her water powers to temporarily liquify the wall. She steped through and held out her hand to Wolf, a mischevious smile crawling across her face. "An adventure would be way more fun outside, don't you think?'

Roki transformed back to his original form and drew his katana, dashing towards amaya with blade in hand. he slashed aiming her right side then jumped back two feet sliding as he stopped. When he stopped he waved his hand over the katana going down the length of the blade, under his hand a deep red ball of light evaporated into the blade as he reached the end then aimed his katana at the dagger he threw earlier. when he he had the katana's blade aim at the end of the hilt he slapped the arm holding the blade and space jumped right to it like he teleported but left a dust trail leading from his previous location to where he stood now. When was at the dagger he withdrew it from the ground leaveing a seal which had the words "warp and zone" in Japanese symbols a round it with a 30 second timer counting down.

((i hope the seals okay if not i'll edit))

((I had to sleep.

And considering it was a CB, I couldn't trade until now.

And xd.png on the Japanese. How did you convert it from the kanji, though?))

Vamprah was now in a small rage. This Fae was in no position to strike him! She hadn't even been on the island for two days! And worst of all, she had turned and left right after! Anyone would know that striking another was a challenge! He stayed stunned for a few minutes, and walked out after the Fae. If she didn't know the rules, he would have to teach her in a fair battle.

Wolfe grinned and nodded. You are a special one, huh? He laughed and went outside the liquid wall and shook off the water. Now, come here before you get in too much trouble with the Kalemai. He slowly and silently started to creep behind another building where he was concealed in shadows, impossible to see

Sarisha smiled when Wolf left his containment unit and joined her outside. "Special one?" She asked, returning to her small voice. Although she was slightly confused, Sarisha followed him into the shadows. When she heard someone coming, she gently elbowed Wolf.

Wolfe shoved Sarisha behind him, sues clearly telling her to be quiet until the person was gone. He slowed and quieted his breathing and relaxed his muscles so he could sink deeper into the shadows. The footsteps grew louder and Wolfe could feel and hear his heart beating faster. He managed to keep his breathing in check, though.

Sarisha grinned from behind Wolf. She raised her water sheild around them and then walked in front of him again. "We're invisoble, just thought you would want to know." She whispered, quieter than her usual tone.

(Oh, I speek Japanese. That's why I didn't use kanji.)

Vamprah walked to where he though she had gone. He noticed Saihika lying on the ground. "You shouldn't sleep in trees." He helped the Ken'oi up, and took his contacts out of his eyes, and handed them over. He power seemed to drop to almost nothing, and his sight went dark. "Hold those for me, I have to paint a couple buildings."

"Er, What color?"

"Red. Blood red." An evil grin spread over his face. His hand twitched, taking in electric signals.

((And, huh. Wish I knew Japanese.))

Edited by vamprah9588

(You're so lucky that you speak Japanese!)

Wolfe didn't let his guard down. Just because they were invisible didn't mean they couldn't be heard. He slowly fished a knife out of his pocket. The blade was bloodstained and rusty, but not dull, which made it all the more painful. His eyes flitted around as he handed a ninjas star to Sarisha, eyes communicating that she should protect herself with it if she needed to. He was poised to attack.

The electric signals being given by everything created a map of what was around him. There, behind the building, was Sarisha and Wolfe. The Lycan seemed to be holding a knife, so why no do the same? he pulled his kerambit from his side holder, and scratched it against his arm to sharpen it. It was to be fair, after all. He advanced on the two, blade in hand.

(Imagine his sight being like Toph's from The Last Airbender.)

(Kk)

Wolfe grabbed Sarisha by the waist and climbed up the side of a building, using a few strong vines and footholds in the bricks to scale it. He came up onto the top. He jumped onto the building beside it and then stopped to breathe. Get far away from here, Sarisha.Wolfe begged, not wanting her to suffer because of him.

Sarisha grinned at the sight of her old friend, a shuriken. Vamprah charged at them, but Wolfe had her by the waist and was up a tree. It was almost like... like a ninja. 'Impressive.' She thought. When he told her to run she shook her head. It was his turn to be carried. She grabbed Wolfe by the waist and unfurled her wings. Then, she started to fly away from the tree. "I hope you:'re not afraid of hights."

Wolfe shook his head. Where to? Wolfe asked. He gazed over some buildings from the air.

He sensed as they started to fly off. Not while he was there. He forced his energy below him, and launched off. The ground below him exploded into dust. The speed rendered him too fast to be seen, and he managed to stop in front of them. He swung his arm down as to force them to land.