vamprah9588

Kenomi Battle School

((Yeah, I'd expect Vamp to be able to shoot Wolfe before Sarisha came into line of the shot.))

Vamprah saw Sarisha fall from thre tree into Wolfe's lap. "Now, now, that is not a reindeer." He gently pushed the Fae to the side; and grabbed the Lycan by the skull. "Okay dips**t, what were you omitting?"

((EDIT- did not read.))

Edited by vamprah9588

She watched Vamprah go after Wolf again, but this time, he went for the head. While Vamprah was yelling at Wolf, Sarisha started to feel dizzy. She collapsed with a loud thud. Gasping for air, she was terrified. 'BREATH!' She thought, but air didn't move iinto her lungs. 'Oh shi-' was her last thought before she fell unconceous

"Oh, F-" Vamprah couldn't do two things at once. He had an idea. He pushed Wolfe against a durian, and activated his control over the tree. The bark started to cocoon the Lycan at a rapid pace, leaving a space for his chest to expand for breathing and keeping his head free. He got next to the Fae, and checked her vitals. Her skin was slowly turning purple from loss of air, but she was still alive. Any longer and brain damage might occur. His idea was a weak jab under the ribcage to reconstitute airflow. As he did so, he heard the slight sound of Sarisha exhaling.

Sirin sighed. I think I got a good feel for your style there...but let's work on some more skills before another scrimmage. She brushed some hair from her face as the wind blew it in her eyes. She got a few bullet points ready in her mind to help Ensis improve upon herself.

Wolfe stayed were he was for a moment, then, gathering his strength, he grunted loudly with effort as he broke free from his prison. Surprisingly, he did not run, he sat by Sarisha's side, waiting for her to awaken. Listen, censorkip.gif (starts with a, ends with e and is seven letters long), I don't know the island well, who cares if I lost my way, who cares if I don't know?! I can learn my way by being wrong! Get a stress ball and chill down! He replied pointedly to Vamprah.

"Then it was a bad idea to lie. You were heading to the school. And since you were lying, I think you had some plans. Mind to share?" Vamprah placed a hand on Wolfe's back, harmlessly, but with symbolism. "If you want to prove yourself, then help. You can give her CPR," He smirked evilly.

((EDIT- Linked for size.))

Edited by vamprah9588

((roki, you're post kinda confused me because you didn't use many periods or commas...AND USE PAST TENSE NOT PRESENT TENSE. It's really annoying.

Also, I'm working on cosplay, and I kinda need to get it done in a week, so I won't really be posting.))

Amaya didn't make any move as the dagger flew past her, not even bothering to glance over her shoulder at it. Her eyes were still on Roki, watching as he charged at her with an attack, now in a panther form. When the attack was almost about to connect with her, Amaya's tails blocked it which rendered it ineffective. However, she didn't retaliate and waited for him to make his next move.

Edited by Kira1

((The dagger's not a panther, Roki's a panther.

Why the heck did I accept a shifter as a form?))

Wolfe stared at Vamprah for a long time, his eyes sparkling, but with an icey rage this time. I don't know how to do CPR. I will kill her, what would that have proved?Wolfe protested.

Sarisha didn't move when she woke up only her eyes opened. 'I'm alive?' She thought. She slowly moved her left hand to the sourse of her pain, a small tube that has been stabbed into her chest. She could hear now. Vamprah and Wolf were fighting. 'Really?!' She thought. Sarisha was completely awake by now.

(Hopefully what you stabbed her with. If you just left a hole in her chest she would die from blood filling up in her lungs. A tube is the only thin that would save her.)

((He jabbed with his fingers, no wound, just to push out air and reconstruct airflow.

It's like CPR, where you exhale, carbon dioxide, into the choking person, so that the lungs start to take in oxygen again.))

Edited by vamprah9588

"Good, you're awake. What happened there?" Vamprah helped the Fae up. He didn't have anything to say, so he turned to Wolfe. He figured the Lycan would want to say something, as he did wait for Sarisha to recover.

"Very well, that seems acceptable, though I believe that the number of skills I have demonstrated was lacking,"

Ensis responded after a few seconds of pause with the above, being sure to include her own concerns. No, concerns wasn't right she realized, they didn't bother her, they were only things she thought needed addressing. She hadn't reached that point of becoming like a human she decided.

Sarisha stood up with the aid off Vamprah. She was still dizzy, but refused to let anyone help her stand after she was up. Quickly, she applied pressure to her wound, with her hand, to prevent any further bleeding. She was breathing fine again, and waiting ocwardly for someone to speek.

"You know what, I think you should go to the healing ward. It's best for you." He walked towards the school slowly, keeping at a pace Sarisha could follow. He looked back at Wolfe, giving a look that meant, 'If you don't follow, I will gut you.' To make sure the Lycan followed, he tapped into his pure energy, and created a kinetic link. It flowed like glowing water, and tried to attach itself to Wolfe like shackles.

There was absolutely no arguement when she was told to go to the medical center. When Sarisha tried to walk at her normal pace, she almost fell over. Although she hated to appear weak, she decided that it would probably be a better idea for her to walk slower. While they were walking, a thought crossed her mind and her face turned from exasperation to confusion.

Wolfe flowed obediently. He thought about how his sister would react if she saw him. He thought for a long time, used to it, due to his solitary confinement. The breeze blew his hair into his eyes and he angrily brushed it away.

(sorry for minimun post, my iPod sucks for typing)

Sirin nodded. You seem to be...rather predictable. As if you haven't any instincts about what to do next, like a computer. Try to vary your attacks and work on defense. Dodging in smart, but when you can't, you will need to defend yourself.

Edited by Mousia