Rainbowhite

Rainbow's dragons :3

Wow, Rain (or do you prefer Rainbow...?), that is one awesome looking OC! She looks like a well-blended mix of a raptor and a dragon.

However, I am having a bit of trouble making out her eye; it really seems to blend into the rest of her face. Overall though, I'd say you did a great job! ^^

Thank you so much ! Rain is alright as a nickname :3 And I absolutely love the anatomy of her species !

It's not written on the ref sheet, but she has no eyes, her species use echolocation to ''see'' That's why being deaf from one ear is such a great deal for her :c

Thank you so much ! Rain is alright as a nickname :3  And I absolutely love the anatomy of her species !

It's not written on the ref sheet, but she has no eyes, her species use echolocation to ''see''  That's why being deaf from one ear is such a great deal for her :c

Oh, alright then. That explains it perfectly. I thought I could vaguely make out an eye, but now that you mention it I guess there isn't one. Poor thing, might her being partially deaf be the reason she is always so nervous then?

I know I just said it before, but that is just such a cool species. xP

Thanks a bunch BadBet 8D

And yes, being deaf from one ear doesn't help at all with her attitude, but she got a friend to help her 8D (a friend's OC, Vex link )

Thank youuu Sharly :3 The glowies are always fun to do :3

I must have Rainbow art. @___e I MUST. CURSE YOU ECONOMY. *shakefist*

You wouldn't take an egg or two as payment would you >3>

°___° Your art is kind of epic too you know oAo

Your sprites are awesome <3 I can always do some art trades :3

But about eggs commish, I'm not too sure, I could take points tho.

Edited by Rainbowhite

XD I can't do any traditional art (I swear if my trad art block keeps up I'm gonna SHOOT TINGS D|) but I've been playing around with digital art and can always attempt a sprite :3

auditionange, I may contact you after I'm done with Verridith, but be sure to remind me if I forget !

Verri' -> I gotta say that I LOVE your sprites, a lot owo

If you're able to, a sprite of Kobalt would be epic 8D I know he has gradients but they can be cut to, like I did for my wallpaper xd.png Feel free to say no and gimme on of your OC 8D

NO WINGS I think I love you 8D

/drags into photoshop

Okay. If I can get a project sprite done, two marks on my adoptables, two role-play maps an your sprite done tonight, I am going to be an exceedingly happy camper. XD

That's a lot of work o3o And I love you too 83

But gimme a OC, now D< even if I'm already drawing something else that will take ages to be done

Edited by Rainbowhite

XD I HATE it because it took me so long and ksjhgkkedk

I do however have the base that I used to sell adopts on sites of peoples' dragons and such o-o

*should do that again*

Okay. Replies done. Sprite brainstorming. What pose do you want the shiny to be in? /has three in mind

You got it XD

Oh dur I didn't give you any info on what I want Verridith to do -sot- I FAIL K.

She's a queen, a young queen, so something... queenlike? XD Perhaps her standing tall and proud idk, overlooking her domain. Make her look like she's enjoying herself, too, not srsface =P Because when she's not insane, she's a pretty good leader did I say she was insane no she isn't :D *luvs her r/p*

Oh gods I did, somebody tell me to sty away from mouse sketching plz LOL

user posted image

... :'D

Ooooohhh that's shiny o:

How do you do rocks please. And I have no idea what you are talking about Verr, your mouse sketch is awesome. Way better than anything I can do with a mouse.