Rainbowhite

Rainbow's dragons :3

DX I see stream link and I can't enter! :'(

aagh I know, I had to leave in a hurry yesterday and after, I kinda forgot to say that I was offline :'D

And I'm slowly realizing that I haven't done that much art since last time, mostly WIPs xd.png

Buuuuut there's this one

user posted image

hey do u accept eggs? Ur arts r beautiful and I wants one!!!!

hey do u accept eggs? Ur arts r beautiful and I wants one!!!!

Seconded~ *u*

Your art is lovely.

greetings from the fan of your donkey portrait |D

omg the donkey |D

And as for egg commissions. I'm not really interested in doing these for the moment, but I guess I could think about it. Tho it would probably be sketches commissions (or maybe headshots or something) like this because eggs have no real value to me to be honest XD

... Or I could take egg commish during my livestreams, that's actually not a bad idea.

AND THANKS EVERYONE ;w;

Okay. Im kinda broke at the moment so... Someday I will gets ur epic arts...

Awh XD

You can always stalk me and when I stream (probably tuesday night or wednesday) I'm sometimes up for requests sooo... 8D

And I'm currently working on an amazing character. He has a monocle and he's named Howard McWillen.

Nope, it's not a human.

Yes, he's full of win.

and he has amazingly gorgeous hair

I mean, look at this

(early concept idea +butt sketch)

will most definitely try and request during your live streams yup yup~

And... I want to know what Howard McWillen is. He's preeetty ;w;

Awh XD

You can always stalk me and when I stream (probably tuesday night or wednesday) I'm sometimes up for requests sooo... 8D

And I'm currently working on an amazing character. He has a monocle and he's named Howard McWillen.

Nope, it's not a human.

Yes, he's full of win.

and he has amazingly gorgeous hair

I mean, look at this

(early concept idea +butt sketch)

He also has amazingly gorgeous buttfloof, might I add. o.o

Howard is basically the result of a derp session on iscribble with a friend xd.png He's surely a mammal, based loosely on a horse. The butt floof is full of love <3

Also he might be slightly insane and thinks he's king of Scotland (even if he doesn't live there). But I'm not quite sure about that yet, he might just be an awesome scottish-horse-sir.

ALL BUTTFLOOF IS MADE OF WIN.

Just ask Vlady.

I support egg commissions <3

There's a lot of supporters for that XD

But first of all, I'll have to do a commission (maybe two) so, I'll still think about it.

Also tonight, I'll probably livestream around 9:30PM eastern time if I'm not dead.

Y u no has egg commissions ;______: ?

BLlblblbllblblblbl Sorry Cudo and Verri XDDD The worst is that you actual missed a stream where I really work D8

And I will take egg commissions. BUUUUT I'll only be available during streams, where we'll discuss the ''price'' and I'll start your commish 83

So yeah, stalk me @__@ (and I may open them from time to time on my thread when I'll be bored XD)

BLlblblbllblblblbl Sorry Cudo and Verri XDDD  The worst is that you actual missed a stream where I really work D8

And I will take egg commissions.  BUUUUT I'll only be available during streams, where we'll discuss the ''price'' and I'll start your commish 83

So yeah, stalk me @__@  (and I may open them from time to time on my thread when I'll be bored xd.png)

But she doesn't stream enough, so pray she gets bored. :{D

Just joking love you Rain <3

Edited by Mikki

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF My computer just exploded, blue screen of death and everything ;__;

Gonna put stream back on in a minute