BAD SHARLY D8

.../falls asleep on

Horses ftw.

*off topic, stops* XD

EDIT: Fffff *edits for third time* I am failure

Edited by Verridith

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH 8DDDDDDDDDDD

<333333

Just a couple iddy bitty things (while I spazz, and I'm not proofreading, so ignore any typos)-

Can you make the silver a more bluish base, aaannddd since she's a metallic, add a little extra bright shine to her scales? :3

Other than that OH MY GOD THIS <3333333333333333333

I'll edit it Verri' ! I swear...but now I'm gonna go sleep, and continue to think about Bambi's design (no, not this Bambi you silly, my weirdo Bambi 8D)

O that shine <3

One more instance of me being a picky crap- XD Make the shadows just a little darker/orangey/browner like you had them before? then she shall look purrrr-fect :3 Right now she's 99% perfect LOL but looks more yellowy than goldy.

/is a silly orange-gold person instead of yellow-gold person

This makes me want to draw Kobalt again because my sprite it is inadequate ):

I would love you forever if you did that Winter 8D seriously XD Maybe you should note me on dA (here) with what you would want instead of posting on the forum, it would be easier :3

And thanks a lot sapphire ! I don't mind stalkers at all 8D

STALKERS ARE AWESOME

Saph, don't get any ideas about being the top-stalker though. That's my job. *gets in fighting pose* PUT 'EM UP

-can't remember if you use photoshop or not- XD

IF SO

click dis

Only with a non-sprite, make the fuzziness more XD or else it'll look all ugly and pixelated.

Ooooooooooooooh I do have photoshop but I'm like ''Oh...what's this ? And what happens if I click this ? o3o'' So yeah... |D *photoshop noob* Thanks for the advice XD

But first I gotta get ready for work OTL

LOL that's how we all learn PS I think XD Everything I know has been from going OH WHAT DOES THIS DO -CLICK- 8D

Replace Color is a girl's best friend <3