Rainbowhite

Rainbow's dragons :3

Hey everyone ! Welcome to my own little gallery ! First of all, be warned, here lies a lot of dragons, griffins and other fantasy critters ! 8D (but don,t worry, they usually don't bite too hard)

In august, I'll start my studies in art, but now I'm currently drawing only for fun, even if I can do commissions ! (the prices are in this post, just scroll down a bit)

Now, the main part of this thread, the art !

Most of it is all on my deviantart gallery, just here ! I especially love to do sketches, so keep an eye on here, I may do some requests from time to time ! And I love to livestream too.

ALL THE INFO ABOUT MY COMMISSION IS HERE http://fav.me/d663bxy

You'll always get the non-watermarked, full sized version ! I accept paypal and snail mail, we can always discuss it via pm, notes on deviantArt or by e-mail/msn with this adress ultimate_kiwi@hotmail.com

Critics are always appreciated !

Edited by Rainbowhite

>:l Im so jealous! Your drawings and pictures are so good! Too bad i dont have a paypal account or something tongue.gif Do you accept eggies?

Thanks a lot dragice ! :3 You know what ? You're the first to comment here, and I like sketching, I could probably do a little special for you if you have anything you want to request !

ohmy.gif >:l Crape. I dont know what you could sketch for me >:l WAITTTT

Do you think you could draw a boy and a girl hugging each other? Like the girl with her leg up and a heart around em tongue.gif (Valentines day is coming up. Thats why i asked tongue.gif)

I may give it a go ! I rarely draw humans, but that's why I need to get better at drawing them xd.png

Keep an eye on the thread and you may be lucky :3

FFFfffffffffffffff YOUUUUUUUU! This woman is amazing guys. I swear it.

I love your art!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o3o

Very nice, I like what you do.

Btw have you tried submitting dragon requests, I saw a few from your dv that I would love on my scroll biggrin.gif

Yeah I may open request sometime xd.png

Especially when I do livestreaming ! (which I can't do because I'm updating my programs right now and I am already watching Cudo's stream xd.png)

EDIT : Livestreaming right now at (link)

Edited by Rainbowhite

*SQUEEEE!* I lahve it!! biggrin.gif Such a purty dragon!

Your art, shading, texture, theme, style... IS ALL F***ING AMAZING! I was so astonished to see your work, and I was hoping if I could get something too. :3 Could you make a Sad/Mysterious Light Blue/Black dragon like: user posted image Thanks!

I'm sorry but I won't be able to use my computer for 10 to 15 days, so I won't be able to draw anything digitally for a while T__T

And I usually take requests on my stream, otherwise you gotta pay, sorry. (Even if I took requests I wouldn't be able to draw them anyway)

>~<" *stalks the art threads for livestreams* Soo bored :x

Haha, oh well... I'll have to find other ways to amuse myself while I wait for the livestreams ;P Experiment coming up in about 3 hours should do the trick.

Huzzah! *does happy dance and falls face-flat* Oh hi again, floor.

EDIT: You're not egg-locked? ;P

Edited by sharlykng

Haha no I'm not anymore ! xd.png

And guess what guys ! I'm livestreaming now, dunno for how long I'll stay though click here !

EDIT : I made myself a wallpaper of my main OC, Kobalt, and I really enjoyed drawing it ! I may take request for those soon :3

user posted image

Edited by Rainbowhite