Mysfytt

Animated Avatars

I'd love to say yes, but I don't think it is fair to charge you 2 eggs and everyone else one.

As to your request - did you want a male, female or ungendered one?

I hadn't thought about that...I think ungendered would be nice.

Don't stress Star - I didn't specify wait until it is completely finished, its just a formality really just in case there are a number of changes.

WHAT you got a wyvern already - no wonder I have to pay people to grab them for me - my net sux - xd.png*offer accepted*

Birdspirit - Changes done - OK?

user posted image

And since you have the Neb ready I will accept it *offer accepted*

just in future all - don't presume I have accepted the offered egg just because I agree to do the animation, I may negotiate for a different egg than the initial offer - but I will try as well to be more vocal on what I am thinking....it helps xd.png

LOVE it! Thanks Mysfytt!

As for your payment, I've sent you a teleport link with the CB Neb, but if you decide you do not want that, you can pick something breedable on my scroll. I wouldn't mind keeping the neb. happy.gif

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: ubbydubby

Which Dragon: Sunsong Amphiptere

What do you want it doing (be specific): Rearing back with wings flapping like it is trying to keep itself aloft. Like the male sprite but with the wings flapping forward and back.

Any Text? (font): Nope!

Background (can also be animated): Sunsongey colors (white to light pink with white on the top). Not animated.

Payment: NICE things, lineages I can continue, CBs that sort of stuff. Inbreds are fine if it has a specific lineage project. If it is very involved I might as for 2 eggs or a rare.

Are PB sunsongs okay? Up to 6th gen.

ubbydubby: Sorry - Pinch of stardust got in before final edits were done, has been approved and has paid for it so you will have to try again after I have done this one.

Another reason why I should amend the rules to stat - wait till after the buyer accepts the final product with a statement since changes are likely to occur.

Thanks for that - this concept is a WIP for me and some bugs will be detected in the format - a appreciate your patience.

user posted image

Mysfytt could you please make it walk slower/staggering like it is sick...right now it is far too lively LOL! biggrin.gif

Happy Valentine's Day Mysfytt!!

I LOVE how you have made the tail swish out of frame! This is a really neat dragon!

Edited by Pinch of StarDust

Photoshop.

I cut the sprite up, (head, neck, body, wing 1 wing 2, tail, leg 1, leg 2, leg 3, leg 4 all on separate layers) recolor the bits that are now missing such as the chest under the arm.

Then I manually move each piece, copy, merge and go on to the next one.

Takes a while but you can do almost anything that way.

Star - will do changes soon.

Edited by Mysfytt

Completely IN LOVE with that Albino hatchie. <333

I'll be lurking for an open spot. I have a pretty 4th gen Silver with a stairstep lineage I can continue. If you take IOUs (he hasn't yielded a Silver egg yet- but its only been 2 breedings) then I'll definitely wait for a slot. ^^

Photoshop.

I cut the sprite up, (head, neck, body, wing 1 wing 2, tail, leg 1, leg 2, leg 3, leg 4 all on separate layers) recolor the bits that are now missing such as the chest under the arm.

Then I manually move each piece, copy, merge and go on to the next one.

Takes a while but you can do almost anything that way.

Star - will do changes soon.

If you've got Photoshop CS5, have you tried the puppet warp? Might make some things easier as it creates a virtual skeleton :u I was playing with it last night.

Sorry Dark - CS4 - but I prefer doing it this way - it's longer, but the results speak for themselves.

Stardust - staggering is hard, but he is certainly walking with a lot less enthusiasm now.

user posted image

Aquatic - and the rest - yes IOUs are fine, as I said I prefer payment after everything is finalized so if I have to take longer on changes or something in RL comes up it doesn't hatch on your scroll or something, so Patience on my side is a given. (drools for a silver male)

Stardust - staggering is hard, but he is certainly walking with a lot less enthusiasm now.

user posted image

Oh my goodness!! It is absolutely wonderous! biggrin.gif Thank you so much Mysfytt. No more changes are necessary...it is absolutely PERFECT!! biggrin.gif

i hope i'm not posting this too soon unsure.gif

I would like an avatar!

Forum Name Aislein

Which Dragon: Ribbon Dancer

What do you want it doing? Flying

Any text: none

Background: snowing

Payment: i can breed something for you off my scroll or i can catch you something

Edited by Aislein

Oh. my goodness. These are beautiful. <3 I hope I can catch you open some day, I know exactly what I'll want and would love to snag a spot!

Aislein - nup, last one closed the deal, so your are

Request Approved.

Once I am done doing it I will browse your scroll for something.

Gimme a couple of days.

Thank you all for your continuing patience as I sort out the flow of requests - hopefully this works now and no more rule changes will be in order.

ahahaha i know exactly what to request here >:3

something you worked on yourself so will be able to do....

user posted image

* squee*

but of course im waiting, cause you arent open right now...

How's this Aislein?

user posted image

that's exactly what i wanted it's perfect

Edited by Aislein

If I am understanding correctly, this one is finalized...?

i would like an avatar

Forum Name: Daciana_Adena

Which Dragon: Male Vampire

What do you want it doing (be specific): Flying

Any Text? (font): N/A

Background (can also be animated):Possibly in the moonlight somehow, maybe with stars?

For payment later, I could probably catch you some Moonstones, unless there is something else off my scroll I could feasibly give you (such as Stripes). ^^

Thanks in advance!

aww sorry ubby - missed it by that much - again laugh.gif

it will happen, don't worry

Just FYI

After looking at Steamrider’s video tutorial I decided to attempt to explain my methods as well.

I start out with a file twice the size of the final 200x200x144pixels per inch to end up at 100x100x72PPi, after all the mods it just look smother.

What Steam does is almost what I do at the beginning, cutting it all up into bits on separate layers - though in one file, not individual ones- and recoloring what is behind or missing including the rest of the behind leg or arm to the joint. Every joint is also cut up and moved slightly using the rotation tool, and the missing bit again filled in, and the new arm or leg position copied and saved onto another layer. 10 head, 5 arms, 4 wings left right, 6 tails - you get the point. Then I go and join them all together as a whole dragon, copy and merge into one image. There can be as many as 30 different whole images representing the movements, and as many as 100 or more panels with repeated movements and as may layers with the list of separate parts in various positions.

Photoshop has like a film reel as the animation program, each panel is one whole picture, string them together with a background which can also be moved into a continuous loop and you get an animation.

The bonus is I can liquify and clone to smooth out the bumps and dodgy bits that can appear when you cut and rotate parts. And redraw completely new pieces, like the wings in different flight positions.

Hope that makes sense, and here is a animated pic showing all the cut pieces of the file, and the screen shot of the film strip.

how it works

Will appear on the first post as well.