Riverwillows

THE BRONY LINEAGE

I sent a 4th even gen egg to Darkella. :3 I'm egglocked for a bit but should be able to breed more tomorrow.

I sent a 4th even gen egg to Darkella. :3 I'm egglocked for a bit but should be able to breed more tomorrow.

Got it=3 I'll take a good care of it. Thank you so much=3

Argh, Zucni beat me! I saw Darkella's request this morning but had to dash off to work before breeding, lol. tongue.gif Glad to see more people showing interest in the project! biggrin.gif

I really really really need to get back to work on the other Brony lineage I was planning, but I got swamped with other projects and I don't know how long it'll be before I get back to it. >.<

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't posted much, RL and all, and no interest from my Prime pair lately.

BUT...they finally coughed up a kid...lol. So I sent it off to car340, and Laufey, you are next.

Also, I sent Lavinia the eggie she wanted from Lady Treacle Tart Brony and Lord Spotted Dick Brony.

Everything is updated so far!!! cool.gif

Okay, Back to my massive Brony Even Gen Project.

I'd like to add this pair as a new Auxilliary Line!

Male’s Name: Caramel Cream Brony

Male’s Lineage: CB

Female’s Name: Coffee Bean Brony

Female’s Lineage: CB

Are they compatible?:Yes! http://dragcave.net/lineage/C0oCE

Also, I always appreciate any even gen bronies not already related to the ones in my line. I'm slowly building up with CBs but new blood from other scrolls help. biggrin.gif PM me if you want me to double check a pair. Also I'll breed you any level of even gen brony you wold like in return.

Updated!!!

And my Prime pair bred again!

Laufey, your eggie is on the way. girlgamerjen, you are next.

Just thought I'd mention that I sent a Gen3 Brony to help Zucni with their project they posted about, and I can send a Gen2 soon as well. smile.gif

I would like to request a Brony egg!

Is there a specific gen you want?: 2nd

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: I'd like to get on the list for the prime pair, please, if I may. smile.gif

Just dropping a line that I got both the 3rd Gen and 2nd Gen eggs from Dimar. Thanks again! biggrin.gif I've been having so successful brony breeding lately too so my big even gen project is really moving forward.

Well, my Prime Pair bred successfully again - New Baby

And it's got a hilarious code too!!

girlgamerjen, your eggie is on its way. Lavinia, you are next!!