Riverwillows

THE BRONY LINEAGE

Well... Since River hasn't posted I'm assuming either she hasn't tried breeding or they still refused to breed. Ugh... Anyways I'm currently tring to get a new pair: King and Queen Sombra. They're gonna be a nice pair when King Sombra grows up.

Well... Since River hasn't posted I'm assuming either she hasn't tried breeding or they still refused to breed. Ugh... Anyways I'm currently tring to get a new pair: King and Queen Sombra. They're gonna be a nice pair when King Sombra grows up.

Ha ha, I love their names! xd.png

Nice! I'm so gonna have to request an egg once you start breeding them.

Nice! I'm so gonna have to request an egg once you start breeding them.

Then you're first on the list. Might I request an egg from you're new pair? Onyx Masquerade and Chocolate Diamond. I want to breed it with Prince/Princess Sombra. Anyways, I've realized that I'm the only male poster in this topic in the last month or two. That's wierd.

Then you're first on the list. Might I request an egg from you're new pair? Onyx Masquerade and Chocolate Diamond. I want to breed it with Prince/Princess Sombra. Anyways, I've realized that I'm the only male poster in this topic in the last month or two. That's wierd.

No problem.

I'll be back to breeding after the DC birthday event is over.

Sorry guys. Yeah, I'm waiting til after the whole shebang to breed. I actually got chewed out by someone I bred a shimmer for, and they were upset I didn't wait til after the event and now they were egglocked...if you can believe it. lol.

So first week of May I'll breed.

Sorry guys. Yeah, I'm waiting til after the whole shebang to breed. I actually got chewed out by someone I bred a shimmer for, and they were upset I didn't wait til after the event and now they were egglocked...if you can believe it. lol.

So first week of May I'll breed.

Actually, it isn`t your fault that they're now egg-locked. Hopefully after this event is over, your Prime Pair will stop not-making-eggs. (Just about everybody is egg locked because of the 3 alts, don`t worry!)

Oh, and don`t you mean first week of June?

I think now would be a good time to post this:

I'd like to add this pair as a new Auxilliary Line!

Male’s Name: King Sombra Brony

Male’s Lineage: CB

Female’s Name: Queen Sombra Brony

Female’s Lineage: CB

Are they compatible?: 361Zi (Soon to be Prince/Princess Sombra)

EDIT: PRINCESS SOMBRA

Edited by uberHexagon

This is a pretty cool project.^^ If I'm not busy, I might just start an aux pair.

All Updated!!

And FINALLY, my Prime Pair decided to cooperate. Uber, your eggie is in the mail. Sylaria, you are next!!!

Edited by Riverwillows

Slow... ly.... work... ing... on... my.. even.... gens... tongue.gif

Finally putting in my official request.

I would like to request a Brony egg!

Is there a specific gen you want?: Not really I'm looking for unrelated even gens to work into my big brony even gen lineage.

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: King Sombra Brony x Queen Sombra Brony

Note:

I noticed that this pair was mislabeled on the Auxiliary Line list putting King w/ the Princess instead of the Queen.

If I'm egg locked still feel free to PM there is likely something I'm holding on to that could go to the AP.

This is why it's labled 'princess'. I can only put there what you guys tell me.

Uber, please look at what's posted under Aux on the first page and let me know the correct names, ok? Thanks.

No, hellhorses are not really "horses" they are more dragon-like. You could use them in a lineage, but your base must be CB horse dragons.

Well, my Prime Pair bred again, yay! Baby

I sent the egg off to Sylaria, but I noticed that she hasn't posted since January. However, there is a fresh egg on her scroll, so she IS playing at least. I'll give her a couple days to pick up the baby.

Otherwise, Perruzza is next!!!

Is there a specific gen you want?: 3rd gen

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Not related to this

car340, I bred an egg for you and sent you the teleport link, if you'd still like a 3rd gen egg smile.gif

Well, my Prime Pair behaved again and gave me THIS little one.

Perruzza, I'll send this your way, but I'll only give you 2 days. (I'm not sure who is still playing, you see).

car340, if Perruzza collects it, you are next. If she doesn't, I'll send it your way in a couple days.

Edited by Riverwillows

Is there a specific gen you want?: doesn't matter=3

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Oh...They are all so pretty and specific.So it really not important which one I get=3

Is there a specific gen you want?: 2nd gen preferred but not required

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: I have a few favorites (although an egg from any of the pairs would be great, I would be incredibly grateful for offspring from one of these pairs) - prime pair, Lady Treacle Tart Brony x Lord Spotted Dick Brony, MM Chocolate Rain Brony x MM Peaches n Cream Brony, MM Steampunk Brony x MM Cyberpunk Brony, The Doctor Brony x The Alicorn Brony, Solar Eclipse Brony x Lunar Eclipse Brony