Riverwillows

THE BRONY LINEAGE

Do YOU have a Brony? Discussion and post here.

*This thread has been approved by _Z_ and SockPuppet Strangler*

*Fans of "My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic" refer to themselves as "Bronys", which is a short version of "Bro Ponys".

This lineage is in honor of my daughter, AmethystDream, who is a HUGE pony fan. Love you, sweetie!

The Prime Brony lineage is defined by having these two dragons as the starter parents in the lineage: Lady Epona Brony (CB Female Purple Horse) and Lord Derpy Brony (CB Male Purple Horse). These offsprings will be the Prime Brony Line.

The Auxiliary Brony lineages will consist of getting any two CB Horse Dragons, naming them with the Brony surname, breeding those two together, and starting an Auxiliary Brony Lineage. This may be done by anyone. You must register the Breeding pair here in order to be official. However, once you start an Auxiliary Brony line, you MUST keep both parents on your list, so we don't end up with tombstones in the line.

Any dragon may be used to further the line, although Horse Dragons of course are preferred. Valentine Sweetlings might make a nice mate too, as they kind look horsey, and even have a "cutie mark"! Info Link

Also cute pony names (example: Cupcake Brony, Bunnyfluff Brony, etc. ) are encouraged but not necessary.

I am taking requests for Prime 2nd gens at this time, but do know I get usually one egg a week (if they feel like cooperating) and it is not guaranteed. The list will be up to 5 at a time. Once the list is closed, I will breed up to that number, then when the list is empty, will open it up again. Do not pm me when the list is closed, I will announce when it is open and you may pm me at that time, til it is full again.

A Brony is still a Brony even if it is not named as such, but of course, we encourage proper identifiers for all Bronys in the line.

Please try not to inbreed, as people are sensitive to it and may not want to receive such.

Long lines are just as good as short ones, in fact, the longer the line, the better. More distinguished.

And please, just at first, if you get a Brony egg and breed it, do consider gifting here first, so we can get this lineage up to speed. You can always breed more later for trade. Thank you.

*I was asked, why are there Auxiliary lines? Because, while I do want one spcific primary ancestor pair, I also want others to be able to start and have lines traced back too. That way, everyone can claim a potential distinguished and coveted linage. Share the love. It's what Friendship is all about, right?

Rules: (because without them, it would be utter chaos!)

You may:

Post you have a Brony to gift. Use one way teleports, first come first served.

Post you have a Brony to trade. The actual trade is to be conducted in the Trades Forum, but you may announce you have a trade going here.

Post you will breed Brony eggs for gifting.

Post and talk about anything concerning Bronys, rarity, like them, not like them, and so on.

Post and introduce your newest Brony!

Post descriptions of your Brony, and discuss it's background, and story. Keep these to discussions only, as there are other forums for actual fanfics, thanks.

When gifting a Brony, please specify if it is Prime or Auxiliary, and what gen it is.

When requesting a Brony, do state preference of Prime or Auxiliary and please be reasonable and patient. Again, low gens are nice, but the longer the line, the better.

When posting in the trades you have a Brony, please state whether it is from an Auxiliary Line, or a Prime Line, and what gen it is. If anyone has questions, direct them to this thread.

You may NOT:

Pester anyone for a Brony. Make your request here in the list and keep an eye on the trades.

Kill, Bite, Abandon, Freeze, Zombify, or Neglect any Brony that is gifted to you. These are frowned upon for this line, as they are not in the spirit of the My Little Pony Friendship.

Kill, Bite, Freeze, Zombify, or Neglect any Brony you breed. If no one here can take it, and no interest is shown in trades, then you MAY abandon it, but try those two options first, pls.

Create or participate in drama, or un-ponylike behavior. We are all adults. If you have an issue with someone, take it to the PMs. Remember: Friendship IS Magic!!

Agreeing to accept or breed a Brony is a handshake agreement to these rules.

Please keep this to Dragon Cave Bronys, DO NOT DISCUSS THE SHOW OR FANDOM HERE!!

Please pm if you have any suggestions for this thread. Rules and info may be added later as needed.

Here are some nice banners to use in your siggie:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=131705][IMG=http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt304/PaeginSims/BronyLIneageSmallButton.jpg][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=131705][IMG=http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt304/PaeginSims/BronyLIneageLargeButton.jpg][/URL]

Here is a cool retro banner made by Beaucifalous

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=131705][IMG=http://i622.photobucket.com/albums/tt304/PaeginSims/bronylineagebannerfinalmedsize_zps74798329.png][/url]

Here is a nifty little mini-banner, if you want to show off a specific Brony. Kindly made by Riannon. Thanks sweetie!!

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=131705][IMG=http://i40.tinypic.com/e3k83.jpg][/URL]

Many thanks also to SockPuppet Strangler for finding this My LIttle Pony name generator for us!! It's very cute and while you don't have to give your Brony dragons a cutsie name, this can be of assistence if you want to:

My Little Pony Name Generator

Edited by Riverwillows

PRIME BRONY PAIR: Lady Epona Brony and Lord Derpy Brony

I will breed weekly. These eggs are GIFTS, no trading allowed for them.

First on list gets the egg and everyone else gets bumped up. Please hatch the egg and name with Brony surname.

You may NOT freeze, bite, or trade away any Prime egg you are gifted.

You may trade their offspring.

1. Lavinia

Auxilliary Pairs

Both must be Adult CB Horse Dragons.

Must have a proven breeding of at least one egg.

Contact the owners if you wish an egg from an Aux. Pair.

Lady Aubergine Brony x Lord Oooey Gooey Brony - Riverwillows

Lady Treacle Tart Brony x Lord Spotted Dick Brony - Riverwillows

Airy Jewel Brony x Apple Jewel Brony - Flamesong

Aurora Gem Brony x Aster Gem Brony - Flamesong

Cloud Smasher Brony x Waterlilly Dreams Brony - Kallile

MM Chocolate Rain Brony x MM Peaches n Cream Brony - Dimar

MM Zodiac Sign Brony x MM Black Dahlia Brony - Dimar

MM Steampunk Brony x MM Cyberpunk Brony - Dimar

The Doctor Brony x The Alicorn Brony - uberHexagon

King Sombra Brony x Princess Sombra - uberHexagon

Mehrunes Brony x Nocturnal Brony - Dreamfur

Solar Eclipse Brony x Lunar Eclipse Brony - rukii_bii

Jgusi Brony x AiemM Brony - rukii_bii

Merman Tail Brony x Mermaid Tail Brony - rukii_bii

Cold Rain Brony x Aquila Thunderbolt Brony - rukii_bii

Storm Chaser Brony x Rain Dance Brony - dragonluva711

Pegasus Luve Brony x Flight Stomper Brony - car340

Glimmer Shine Brony x Glimmer Time Brony - Laufey

Zapple Jammer Brony x Chocolate Rain Brony - FluffyPillow

Mist Rocker Brony x Windy Flicker Brony - Zucni

Onyx Masquerade Brony x Chocolate Diamond Brony - Zucni

Caramel Cream Brony x Coffee Bean Brony - Zucni

To register a CB Horse pair to the Auxilliary Pairs list, use this form:

I'd like to add this pair as a new Auxilliary Line!

Male’s Name:

Male’s Lineage:

Female’s Name:

Female’s Lineage:

Are they compatible?: (list one offspring here)

[COLOR=purple][SIZE=14][B][FONT=Curlz MT]I'd like to add this pair as a new Auxilliary Line![/FONT][/B][/SIZE][/COLOR]

Male’s Name: 
Male’s Lineage: 
Female’s Name: 
Female’s Lineage: 
Are they compatible?: (list one offspring here)

Owners of Single Bronys available for lineage continuance.

These may be any kind of dragon, any gen.

Must have Brony surname

Please contact owners for inquires and requests for breeding.

Flamesong

Laufey

car340

Dimar

miss1nformation

Princess_Pinkie

dragonluva711

To request any Prime or Auxilliary egg, please use this form:

I would like to request a Brony egg!

Is there a specific gen you want?:

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?:

[COLOR=purple]
[B][SIZE=14][FONT=Curlz MT]I would like to request a Brony egg![/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]

Is there a specific gen you want?:
Is there a specific breeding pair you want?:

Edited by Riverwillows

I just got my first pair of Horse eggs from the Cave. Hope they gender right, so I can start my own lineage. This is really cool.

Ohhh, now I gonna have to go get a pair of Horsies, lol. Gotta think of some cute Brony names for them. Great idea!!!!

Hmm...this is very intriguing. I may just have to join this. I'd love a Prime Brony egg from your pair, I'll keep an eye out for your announcement.

(heads off to hunt Cave for Horse eggs)

Can we use any dragon, or does it have to be a horse??

Hmm...this is very intriguing. I may just have to join this. I'd love a Prime Brony egg from your pair, I'll keep an eye out for your announcement.

(heads off to hunt Cave for Horse eggs)

Can we use any dragon, or does it have to be a horse??

The starter Auxilliary pair needs to be a Horse pair, but after that, any dragon may be used.

Also, you may just register one dragon now, and it's mate when you get it.

Edit: Just checked the AP!! It's suddenly almost covered with Horse dragons!! What's up with that all of a sudden??

laugh.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

>.>

<.<

I'm in.

>.>

<.<

I need cb horses, though, lol. I have like one and I think I named it something I wanted to keep it as. x3

i'm kinda excited to see what names they all end up with. hehe.

CB Horses are fairly easy to get, they are pretty common.

Edited by Riverwillows

Oh, cool!! You gonna gift that eggie here, or take it to the trades? Be nice if you tried to gift it here.

But it will be up to you.

Oh, cool!! You gonna gift that eggie here, or take it to the trades? Be nice if you tried to gift it here.

But it will be up to you.

If you are talking about my egg, yes it is for gifting in this thread. I am so glad the two decided to like each other. tongue.gif

I would like to request an egg!

Generation Request: Lowest possible (2nd gen)

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: Not sure yet, but thinking either Razzleberry Brony or continuing the Lord/Lady scheme ^.^

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: I have several CB horse dragons but I may just catch a new one

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Yes, Lady Epona Brony x Lord Derpy Brony please? ^.^

My Prime Brony Pair, Lord Derpy Brony, and Lady Epona Brony, announce the birth of their first eggie. It's a cute little brony and it's code is even cuter: PEW6a

Meet the New Baby

As the first person on the list, this will be gifted to Riannon. My list is currently open, I have 5 slots available.

How are the rest of your lines coming???

Edited by Riverwillows

Hmm... May as well join. I need a new project, anyways!

I'd like to add this pair as a new Auxilliary Line!

Male’s Name: Airy Jewel Brony

Male’s Lineage: CB

Female’s Name: Apple Jewel Brony

Female’s Lineage: CB

Are they compatible?: They've successfully bred This guy and This girl.

As well...

Generation Request: 2nd gen

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: Perhaps Buttercup Jewel Brony, unless I find a more suitable name.

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: Yes, the next egg bred from my own brony pair. I can influence both eggs to be the right genders.

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Lord Derpy Brony x Lady Epona Brony, please!

I'm hoping to breed an egg from my own pair to mate with another egg received from this thread. Most (if not all) subsequent eggs from my pair will be gifted or traded in this thread, as well as eggs from the "next generation" of Bronies. :)

Edited by Flamesong

Updated so far.

@Flamesong: I will be breeding every Sunday currently. Next week then!! smile.gif

Generation Request: 2nd

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: Thinking I will want to find a cutie-mark name based on the code

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: Not yet, but it's on my list

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Lord Derpy Brony x Lady Epona Brony

Socky, old girl, lol...it will be about 2 more weeks, after Flamesong, that ok?

tongue.gif

Generation Request: 2nd gen

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: Not sure yet, something pretty

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: Not yet, but will get one.

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: yes, Yummers Brony x Blossom Bear Brony lol, I love those names!!

Generation Request: 2nd generation

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: Pegascion Brony (will gender male)

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: planned, yes. don't have yet.

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: Airy Jewel Brony x Apple Jewel Brony

@Dragonnhawke: I'll be keeping the first Brony egg from my own pair (bred earlier today), but I can gift to you their next egg sometime next week. Will that be alright?

Generation Request: 2 gen

Proposed Name(s) for the Dragon: Brony Amethyst Hooves - MLP

Do you have a mate planned or waiting?: yes Twilight Sparkle - MLP

Is there a specific breeding pair you want?: primary pair

also would like to point out that brony = male fillie = female the term brony came about because of the shows huge adult male fan base