Riverwillows

THE BRONY LINEAGE

Darn, my latest Brony gendered wrong. D: Good luck Dimar, I can't wait to see your Gen5! And Riverwillows, I'm sending good vibes your way for your Prime Pair.

That's lovely, Flamesong!!!

Sigh. For the 3rd time in a row, my Prime showed no interest. This is getting depressing!! sad.gif

(Randomly drops by with a post) Well...influence them both and try again breeding? It might just work.

FINALLY!! They bred!! See!!

Beaucifalous, your egg is on its way. Dannywolf, you are finally next!!!

Let's hope they keep this up now.

I'd like to add this pair as a new Auxilliary Line!

Male’s Name: MM Steampunk Brony

Male’s Lineage: CB

Female’s Name: MM Cyberpunk Brony

Female’s Lineage: CB

Are they compatible?: Yes

That's the last CB pair I need to make a Gen5. xd.png

Well, Beaucifalous hasn't responded to the new Prime eggie link, and they have not been on the forums since Feb. Soooo.....

Your egg is on its way, Dannywolf! And uberhexagon, you are next!!!

Beaucifalous, I put you on bottom of the list, please respond either here or pm if you are still interested.

And Dimar, I added your new Aux line!!

Happy Beltane/May Day everyone!!

How would you feel about sommmmepony (namely, this pony) trying to make an even-gen pony lineage? Id ask for a second gen primary pony offspring and either breed my own auxiliary or get other's second gen kiddos and go from there? <3 I'd even be willing to just trade and gift to this thread to get others the offspring combos and keep it all straight?

How would you feel about sommmmepony (namely, this pony) trying to make an even-gen pony lineage? Id ask for a second gen primary pony offspring and either breed my own auxiliary or get other's second gen kiddos and go from there? <3 I'd even be willing to just trade and gift to this thread to get others the offspring combos and keep it all straight?

That's what we do here! xd.png Glad to see you showing interest - feel free to PM me when you post a form if you want a Gen2 (or higher) from any of mine. Every Horse on my scroll is a Brony.

Edited by Dimar

...Anybody want to make a stars/spiral? Here's a preview!

Arrggghhh, you beat me! I wanna do a stair or spiral but I'm slow! (I try to work on too many projects at once.)

----

I'm curious as to whether or not any Brony owners have CB Sweetlings... I like the idea of an EG Brony lineage from Sweetling starters. They do have cutie marks, after all...

Arrggghhh, you beat me! I wanna do a stair or spiral but I'm slow! (I try to work on too many projects at once.)

----

I'm curious as to whether or not any Brony owners have CB Sweetlings... I like the idea of an EG Brony lineage from Sweetling starters. They do have cutie marks, after all...

I have two CB Sweetlings. I can start a couple for you....just tried one pair, no interest, so next week I can....and the other will breed in a couple days. I'll try then for you.

But yeah, I'll get you your starters.

And trying new lineages and experiments is what this list is for.....go crazy people!!! biggrin.gif

And girlgamerjen, I put you on the list for a prime pair. smile.gif

Edited by Riverwillows

And girlgamerjen, I put you on the list for a prime pair. smile.gif

/dance-dance

Dimar! Definitely put me down for some kiddos. Any and all would be happily accepted into the follllld.

(ooo, and the sweetlings would be so adorable!)

waiiiiiiit wait wait. what if i looked for sweetling x horsie pairs... the caveborn kiddos dont have to be bronies if they arent on my scroll, right? RIGHT?!

(i realized now I can trade shimmers for these. =D bwahahahaha)

/strums fingers together as she plots.

I have two CB Sweetlings. I can start a couple for you....just tried one pair, no interest, so next week I can....and the other will breed in a couple days. I'll try then for you.

Yay, thank you! wub.gif

Dimar! Definitely put me down for some kiddos. Any and all would be happily accepted into the follllld.

(ooo, and the sweetlings would be so adorable!)

waiiiiiiit wait wait. what if i looked for sweetling x horsie pairs... the caveborn kiddos dont have to be bronies if they arent on my scroll, right? RIGHT?!

I'll make a note and send you some when I get around to breeding (probably after Sunday's release assuming that there's one).

I think that's right, but you'd have to check with Riverwillows about that. She's the boss. wink.gif

Haven't hatched an egg since March and barely getting on in April. Came here to see my spot on the prime list. First! Been waiting for that egg since January.

Car gifted me this Brony to use as either a stairstep or spiral. I couldn't decide what to do with it, and neither could my fellow reviewers, so I left it up to chance. We'll see how it genders!

And, I couldn't come up with a name, so I looked at its lineage. I saw "Flight" and "Acorn", so I gave it a silly name. tongue.gif

Edited by Dimar

EDIT: Thanks to very awesome people, I've got two. biggrin.gif

Edited by GokaiPink

I'm PM'ing Gokai about a Gen3. (I bred it as a test, then realized that I needed eggslots to stock up on Reds. blink.gif )

I sent a 3rd Gen egg to GokaiPink.

I'm still working on my purebreed even gen project but the current batch I'm working with is being very stubborn about breeding and egg producing ^^;;

Once I finally get to 6 gens I think I'll take a break on that and try a different Brony lineage.

I've been trying to multiply my reds too. Also if any Brony breeder needs some reds PM me and I might be able to hook you up with an egg or so. With the big release coming up I'm sure we all want to be ready to incubate a full nest. smile.gif

I sent a 3rd Gen egg to GokaiPink.

Dang it, you beat me! (Oh well, maybe Gokai will still take it. I really need that eggslot.)

EDIT: Yes! Thank you for taking it. *goes off to breed Reds*

Edited by Dimar

Damn. No Prime eggie this week. dry.gif

And Dimar, I am going to wait til May to try to breed you those Horse x Sweetling eggs, due to the big 7 thing coming up. Don't want to egg lock you. Is that ok? Or do you want me to keep trying now?

Edited by Riverwillows

And Dimar, I am going to wait til May to try to breed you those Horse x Sweetling eggs, due to the big 7 thing coming up. Don't want to egg lock you. Is that ok? Or do you want me to keep trying now?

That is perfect, thank you for thinking about that! xd.png

*sends the Prime pair good breeding vibes* My Horse pairs always breed successfully. Maybe I should send some of my luck to you.

**Sends more good vibes to Prime Pair**

Well, with the new release coming up I've been stocking up on Pinks and (unsuccessfully) Reds, so I've been holding off on breeding my Bronies. Add exams into the mix and I'm being swamped! I'll keep working on my Spiral and Even Gen lineages once all this madness has died down some.

Sorry, no interest AGAIN this week. Sigh.

Oh no! I'm so sorry about the no interest, Deb. *scolds Prime pair*

Ack, I've been neglecting breeding for ALL of my projects while stocking up on Reds. I promise, after the 7-breed release I'll finish my Gen5. And get a mate for my stairstep... I'm so sloooow. ohmy.gif

Updated.