TJ09

2012-01-16 - Prize Update

No email for me or my mom sad.gif no suprise there. Congratz to all you lucky winners out there and enjoy your prizes you earned them! smile.gifsmile.gif

No email for me or my mom sad.gif no suprise there. Congratz to all you lucky winners out there and enjoy your prizes you earned them! smile.gifsmile.gif

This kind of makes me wonder. Are people who have multiple scrolls on 1 IP address disqualified, even if the person is a family member? I would understand the multiscrolling issue.

No email for me. Congrats to all the winners and enjoy the prize dragons!

Still no prize for me. |3

Ah well. Congrats to the new 8 winners~

Congrats you guys. wink.gif

What's the title of the email? Now I'm paranoid that it ended up in junk or something. O.o

And wouldn't choosing a tinsel as a prize be better? You can breed them year round.

Yes, but I don't think an honorable mention can choose a Tinsel prize. (:

The squeal I let out upon seeing the notification at the top of my scroll was embarrassing! biggrin.gif

I can't believe it, I'm so excited! Thank you, TJ and congratulations to all the other winners!

(also: Nope, no choosing a prize dragon/tinsel for honorable mentions, although you could choose to take one if someone higher up declines. Yes, you could choose a code although there was no guarantee you'd get it)

The squeal I let out upon seeing the notification at the top of my scroll was embarrassing! biggrin.gif

I can't believe it, I'm so excited! Thank you, TJ and congratulations to all the other winners!

(also: Nope, no choosing a prize dragon/tinsel for honorable mentions, although you could choose to take one if someone higher up declines. Yes, you could choose a code although there was no guarantee you'd get it)

Congrats!! What did you pick, may I ask? o3o

congrats to the new winners, alas still no win for me either.

Congrats!! What did you pick, may I ask? o3o

Thank you! I chose a Holly with the option of taking a prize dragon if someone above me declines theirs. I also chose a code, although I don't know if I'll get it, so I'd rather not say what it is. The CB colored stripe idea is a neat one, but a CB Holly would complete my scroll better, since it's the only CB event dragon that I'm missing.

I'm torn on whether I should have accepted a prize dragon if someone else declines - I'd rather have a CB Holly than a CB '10 Tinsel, but if it's a new prize dragon for this year, I'd rather have that. I probably should have spent more time thinking up a fun code, but I didn't want to miss my chance somehow since I only got selected because someone else took too long!

ETA: I start rambling and forget grammar when I get excited. The fact that it took me three edits to get the ETA right is proof. laugh.gif

Edited by sfts

Congrats to you and all the other winners.

So, I guess the only other option to choose since only the top winners get prize dragons, would be Holly.

I tell ya though, if I had gotten one of those places, and if it was possible, I'd just ask TJ to change that old pink dragon I have on my scroll into a CB since I procrastinated too long and only managed to get that one(and an inbred at that) before they were pulled. That would be an awesome birthday present which will be in 2 days time xd.png

Gratz to the new winners. I wonder if the burned original winner scroll was made up for in this eight.

Congrats to the winners, can't wait to see whether it is a new prize dragon year or a new crop of Tinsels.