TJ09

2012-01-16 - Prize Update

OMG OMG OMG ... nah ... I got nothing lol

But grats to sfts and Magatha and the other 6 new winners biggrin.gif

Holy censorkip.gif what happened to the site?!  blink.gif

Blackout for SOPA (link to Wiki's handy explanation!). A lot of sites are participating today to get US government to take notice.

I really like it - both the taking a stand and the actual layout style. Kudos, TJ.

Edited by alyelle

Due to a lack of response from several prize winners, 8 new honorable mention winners have been chosen. All eight members have been e-mailed (and should see a notice at the top of their scroll).

Since all of the first, second, and third place winners are "set," I will begin giving out prizes to those winners shortly.

Back on topic please.

Just noticed this now, which in other words means that I didn't win. Again >< But anyways, congrats to the new winners. (Maybe it's selfish of me, but I hope someone doesn't reply again...)

Does anyone know when the prizes will be given out? Were they CB Tinsels?

Aargh.. Hadn't seen this post *faceslap*.. *runs off to check email*..........

Drat. Oh well. Congrats neo-winners! happy.gif

Grats to the winners! Nothing for me or my brother. :l

*Coughs at signature*

For anyone that may be debating on their prize...

I seriously hope I wasn't one of the winners, as my mom deletes any emails she doesn't think are important, but I changed my email beforehand, so idk. e.e

I seriously hope I wasn't one of the winners, as my mom deletes any emails she doesn't think are important, but I changed my email beforehand, so idk. e.e

Well, it would have been on the top of your scroll too, so it wouldn't matter if you lost the email.

I saw mine on my scroll.

I find it funny how a lot of people are going 'Aw man, I didn't win' and also offering congratulations in the same post. I really hope ya'll aren't this narcisstic in real life. xd.png

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners, new and old alike!

I find it funny how a lot of people are going 'Aw man, I didn't win' and also offering congratulations in the same post. I really hope ya'll aren't this narcisstic in real life. xd.png

I don't really feel that's narcissistic lol. The aww part is a natural reaction and people aren't sore losers. smile.gif

I find it funny how a lot of people are going 'Aw man, I didn't win' and also offering congratulations in the same post.  I really hope ya'll aren't this narcisstic in real life. xd.png

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners, new and old alike!

BirdSpirit is right. "Hopeful of winning but good-natured in loss" is not at all the same as "narcissistic."

Please don't go around lobbing insults.

Oh, and congratulations to the new winners! Now that is good luck! Maybe my own luck will be better next year. wink.gif

Edited by Lady_Gray

I agree with Birdspirit and Lady Gray. It's not narcissistic to be disappointed that you didn't win, while also being congratulatory towards the real winners. I think that's probably how the majority of the DC userbase feels--"I wish I had won and I am disappointed I did not, but nevertheless I offer congratulations to those who did win." What in the world is wrong with that?

Me no win but I didn't expect to anyway =P Congrats! I can't wait to discover/find out what these new dragons are!

Hopefully all the newer winners will get their dragons not because I'm impatient to get my winning dragon but it sucks to forget and miss the opportunity to get a winning dragon I should know I nearly missed the opportunity

Edited by roxasxaxel

can't wait for the winners to get there new dragons! I love seeing them (even if i wont get one until much later lol)

Oh I hope I wasn't one of the prize winners..... I just realized that the email I have for the forum was deleted because of the spam. Well, whether or not I got it, at least my email is changed to an email I actually use now.....

Congratulations to everyone who did win!

Congrats to all the winners.. new and old. smile.gif Can't wait to see the new prize dragons. even if they are not different I am still excited to see the names.