TJ09

2012-01-16 - Prize Update

Congratulations to Magatha, sfts & the other 6 winners. poptartFINALTINY.gif

Wow, two new winners showed themself! Many congrats guys, you were really lucky! biggrin.gif

*sits and waits for more people to congratulate*

Still nada in my household, but it's quite all right. biggrin.gif Congratulations, sfts, Magatha and the other new winners!

I wonder when the 1st/2nd/3rd places will be given out. It says "shortly" in the news post but they haven't been given yet. :c

This kind of makes me wonder. Are people who have multiple scrolls on 1 IP address disqualified, even if the person is a family member? I would understand the multiscrolling issue.

I do hope this is not the case.

Hubby and I both have a scroll so two scrolls on one IP address here.

I do hope this is not the case.

Hubby and I both have a scroll so two scrolls on one IP address here.

Well if this is a problem then my house wont be getting a chance for any prizes ever, 3 people in my house have scrolls (huge dragon freaks) smile.gif

Gratz to all you lucky winners.

No changes here for me--still didn't get any emails in my box. or anything at the top of my scroll either.My Bronze tinsel dragon didn't want to give me my 2nd bronze egg either. So what else is new? sad.gif

Edited by LuvDragons

TJ's original post says nothing about choosing winners by IP's, or that there can only be one possible winner for an IP.

http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=128585

Raffle,

This years Prize dragons will be raffled off. Everyone who participates in the event will be entered to win. Gain more entries by participating each day. On New Years day, 50 will be picked randomly from all entries.

No email for me either... ah, well - a big congatulations to all winners! :3

laugh.gif congrats to those lucky 8 new winners, no email here though. If I had one I think I would have been torn between either a Holly or Alt black, both would be awesome.

I know what would cheer me up for not winning - a new dragon release! LOL

edit: PS Grats to the winners!

Edited by moxiegraphix

(waves once more to winners, flops and twitches violently as her view of her scroll has suddenly and without explanation changed)