CatCreature

Vampires' Appreciation Coven~gifting~

The CB egg I have is now a hatchling, and is still in need of a good home!

I also have another CB egg that is up for grabs!

PM me if you're interested smile.gif Taken!

Edited by Hime-chan17

I'm not a member of this forum, but I wanted to share my experience of biting my first egg.

It was a dorsal egg, it was bitten just now by LifeoftheLivingDead, and it stayed. From what I gathered I figured that keeping the egg was the rare choice of all of them. So I was truly amazed that it turned and stayed. I'll probably bite more eggs in the future.

Updating!!! Done!

Melisande - Added to the Biter/Gifter list.

kinarockz - Added to the Biter/Gifter list.

chunkykleet - Removed. Enjoy! smile.gif

pawzbells - Added to the Biter/Gifter list.

List cleaning:

Shizuku-chan (Dead hatchling)

BirdSpirit (Eggs died by running out of time)

Dsnake1 (Eggs died by running out of time)

ShadoWolf800 (Unread PM)

crammo (No activity on scroll for a month)

lundfamily3 (No activity on scroll for a month)

92rubberducky (No activity on scroll for a month)

journeyhere (No activity on scroll for a month)

DuzellVisalia (No activity on scroll for a month)

Moonlight Dreams (No activity on scroll for a month)

danielle02212001 (No activity on scroll for a month)

Mistdragon77 - You have been added.

Gnoflet - You have been added.

eaturbyfill - You have been added.

DalmatianShane - Added to the Biter/Gifter list.

Gnoflet - I took your egg! Thank you! The gift has been listed! smile.gif

Heads up! I changed the form for being a Biter/Gifter! Might clear a few things up.

Edited by CatCreature

I want to bite/gift

Profile link: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showuser=205159

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: Pm please

Special requirements about your gifts? Put the name Toxidia in the vampire's name when it grows up. I prefer to gift to people with little to no vampys, but am willing to gift to anyone.

Note: A few of my vampys have already bitten some eggs in order to get ME more vampires lol. So a few of them are on cooldown.

I have two Vampire eggs I nabbed from the AH to gift.

Caveborn

2nd Gen

Please PM me, listers get 24-hour priority but I'm willing to gift to anyone who needs/wants them if no listers claim them. c:

Also, please note they are ER and will most likely hatch before they are gifted.

Claimed by a non-lister because no listers PMed me within 24 hours.

Gift received

To: LunarMoonlite

Lineage link: Here and here

Lister wants to be removed? Yes/No: Not a lister

Edited by RainStar13

I want to bite/gift

Profile link:Here

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: PM

Special requirements about your gifts?

I won't gift to people who already have tons of vampires. Please continue the "bite lineage".

So, I posted this in a topic of its own, but I guess the mods decided it wasn't enough to stand on its own and pointed me here. So, anyways, I'm here looking for some Antediluvian Vampire Dragons-- for those who haven't played Vampire: The Masquerade, I'm talking about a Vamp who has AT MOST an original, '08 Vamp Grandsire. I'm being so specific because I love the game and I wanna get a Vamp Dragon to start making my own bloodlines. Will anyone here help me?

Please add me to the list

Forum Name: SilentSovereign

Scroll Link: HERE

PM Link: HERE

Lineage/CB Preference: Ummm... I'm not sure how to qualify this. I'm looking for Vamps who have either been bitten by one of the original '08 Vamps, or one that's been bitten by a Vamp who was bitten by an '08 Vamp. At least, at first that's all I'll be looking for. I know it's a really detailed request... After that, I suppose CB or ones with a nice lineage.

I have a CB egg that needs a good home! Just please give it a name and it's all yours! smile.gif PM me if you want it~

I need to do an edit

Preferences/info that need changes:

Mind being contacted: Anyone who contacts me gets eggs first. Mention you saw me here. Currently, anytime is good. This will be updated to keep it current.

So, I posted this in a topic of its own, but I guess the mods decided it wasn't enough to stand on its own and pointed me here. So, anyways, I'm here looking for some Antediluvian Vampire Dragons-- for those who haven't played Vampire: The Masquerade, I'm talking about a Vamp who has AT MOST an original, '08 Vamp Grandsire. I'm being so specific because I love the game and I wanna get a Vamp Dragon to start making my own bloodlines. Will anyone here help me?

Forum Name: SilentSovereign

Scroll Link: HERE

PM Link: HERE

Lineage/CB Preference: Ummm... I'm not sure how to qualify this. I'm looking for Vamps who have either been bitten by one of the original '08 Vamps, or one that's been bitten by a Vamp who was bitten by an '08 Vamp. At least, at first that's all I'll be looking for. I know it's a really detailed request... After that, I suppose CB or ones with a nice lineage.

I PMed you about a egg with a naming requirement.

Note: Newbie

Forum Name: NecronLordofLawtan

Scroll Link: NecronLordofLawtan

PM Link: PM Me

Lineage/CB Preference: Umm...unsure of the Lineages available...would like a lineage, though...

Edited by NecronLordofLawtan

I want to bite/gift

Profile link: profile

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: PM me

Special requirements about your gifts? I only bite on request, and only do 'CB' or vamping a bland checker. I don't take requests on specific checkers, though.

Edited by Kurei Chitsu

Q: I have a Vamp egg/hatchie I don't want. Can I gift it without being on the Biter/Gifter list?

A: Of course. Anyone can gift. Any gift in this thread counts as a VAC-gift and will be listed, it doesn't matter if the gifter pops in on a regular basis or not.

I hope format-less is okay, this is a cross-post from the evengen thread smile.gif

Have:

user posted imageVampire with a near-purebred turpentine lineage with a few CB gold dragons.

Want:

A home for it, potentially. Happy to keep it, love the lineage and ecstatic that it turned, but I love sharing neat-lineaged vampires with people, so if you want it, shoot me a PM. (I impose no restrictions on gifts, you can do with it whatever you like once you have it - re-gift, re-trade, experiment, you name it.)

(If someone like the baby and wants to do me a favour, by the way, I'm currently looking for a 2G metalfail bloodswap.) Gone to a loving home. Thank you very much!

This trade will be valid until it is crossed out.

I'll also edit in when I'm not at keyboard.

Edited by pinkgothic

*Revives dead thread*

Updating!!! Done!

I've been ignoring this thread both due to life but also because I've been having a few issues with some parts.

My biggest issue has been how to remove people from the Biter/Gifter list. That post is now over 35600 character long so that needs to be taken care of somehow. So I added the rule about no post in the forum for 6+ months means being removed. No warning, no PM.

The rest has been updated. Everybody got added where they requested. I will now take a peek at the Biter/Gifter list and remove those I deem inactive.

Removed:

Xbcdrt8741

dragonstar100

emerald7fire

Opti

rikan0710

Shiyomi

BlackDragon41

Poison2007

Dooxer

Orbrunner

journeyhere

Tetra Kataki

Schattenwoelfin

ExtraPickles (Will be put in a new list due to being a Star giver)

Phovos the Raptor

x.x I'm taking a break here...

Edited by CatCreature