CatCreature

Vampires' Appreciation Coven~gifting~

Vampires' Appreciation Coven

Welcome to the Vampires' Appreciation Coven, or VAC for short. Here we talk about Vampires, brag about our Vampires, complain about our Vampires and last but not least GIFT Vampires.

FAQ

Q: How do I get a Vampire?

A: Vampires aren't found in any biome. You either trade for one, catch one in the AP or are gifted one.

Q: How do I get MORE Vampires?

A: You either trade for more, catch more in the AP, are gifted more or you use your own Vampires' BSA Bite.

Q: I want to bite this egg but it isn't showing up as an option. What's wrong?

A: The Vampires can only bite certain breeds. Unbreedables such as Dinos, Papers and Cheeses can't be bitten. Also breeds that only mate within the same breed such as Drakes, Splits and Pygmies can't be bitten.

Q: My hatchling is dead but still have days left. Lolwhat?

A: Your hatchling only LOOKS dead but it isn't dead. Give it views as any other hatchling and you soon see it grow up as normal.

Q: The egg I bit is no longer on my scroll! Where did it go?

A: There are three outcomes to every bite: Death, turned-stayed and turned-repulse.

________ bites the egg and it cracks open, killing the developing embryo inside.

________ bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire.

________ bites the egg and it is transformed into a vampire. However, your other dragons become repulsed by the egg and toss it away from you.

Q: How do I get on the list?

A: Simple. By using this form:

[b][font=LeHavre][color=Orange][size=11]Please add me to the list[/size][/color][/font][/b]
[b]Forum Name: [/b]
[b]Scroll Link: [/b]
[b]PM Link: [/b]
[b]Lineage/CB Preference: [/b]

Will look like:

Please add me to the list

Forum Name:

Scroll Link:

PM Link:

Lineage/CB Preference:

I will consider you inactive if you're lacking eggs and/or hatchlings on your scroll for weeks.

Q: How do I report a gift?

[b][font=LeHavre][color=green][size=11]Gift received[/size][/color][/font][/b]
[b]To: [/b]
[b]From: [/b]
[b]Lineage link: [/b]
[b]Lister wants to be removed? Yes/No: [/b]

Will look like:

Gift received

To:

Lineage link:

Lister wants to be removed? Yes/No:

Note: Even Caveborn Vampires can get a lineage link, just replace the /view/ to /lineage/ in the link.

Q: I want to leave my spot on the list to others with less Vampires. How do I do that?

[b][font=LeHavre][color=red][SIZE=11]I want to be removed[/SIZE][/color][/font][/b]
[b]Forum Name: [/b]

Will look like:

I want to be removed

Forum Name:

If you're on both lists, let me know which one.

Q: I want to be a biter/gifter. How do I do that?

[b][font=LeHavre][color=Blue][size=11]I want to bite/gift[/size][/color][/font][/b]
[b]Profile link: [/b]
[b]Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: [/b]
[b]Special requirements about your gifts? [/b]

Will look like:

I want to bite/gift

Profile link:

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc:

Special requirements about your gifts?

The Special Requirements is if you prefer to donate to listers without/with few Vampires, name requirements, that sort of things.

I will consider you inactive if you haven't posted anywhere on the forum (including forum games) for over 6 months!

Q: I'm already on the list but want to change my preferences/info/move to the second part/something else. How do I do that?

[b][font=LeHavre][color=Purple][SIZE=11]I need to do an edit[/SIZE][/color][/font][/b]
[B]Preferences/info that need changes:[/B]

Will look like:

I need to do an edit

Preferences/info that need changes:

Q: I have a Vamp egg/hatchie I don't want. Can I gift it without being on the Biter/Gifter list?

A: Of course. Anyone can gift. Any gift in this thread counts as a VAC-gift and will be listed, it doesn't matter if the gifter pops in on a regular basis or not.

Q: Is there a limit to how many Vampires we can have?

A: No, none at the moment. I might need to add one if the list gets too full.

Q: Why isn't there a note about the amount of Vampires on the listers' scrolls?

A: Because that number can change fast; listers can get more Vampires thanks to gifts, trades, AP catches, departure threads and of course their own biting.

Q: I sent a PM to a lister but they haven't read it and it's been 24 hours now. What do I do?

A: Please send me the name of the lister so I can poke them. They need to be removed from the list if they are inactive.

Rules:

¤ You must have a trophy. That's how you show members that you know how to take care of your dragons.

¤ You can NOT have any dead eggs that died of sickness or ran out of time. You can have killed eggs if you already have adult Vampires on your scroll. But the number of killed eggs can never exceed the number of your adult Vampires. If you have X adult Vampires you're not allowed to have more than X killed eggs.

¤ You can't have any tombstones on your scroll. Any dead hatchling or adult must fade away before requesting to be put on the list.

¤ Don't contact any Biters/Gifters if they don't wish to be contacted. Any report of that happening will lead to a temp-ban.

¤ Don't claim you're a lister when your not. Any report of that happening will lead to a temp-ban.

¤ Don't kill/trade/gift away any Vamp you receive in this thread. Any report of that happening will lead to a temp-ban.

Grey list

People who received a warn/temp-ban:

NONE! smile.gif

Black list

People who are banned from this thread:

NONE! smile.gif

Edited by CatCreature

List:

0-5 Vampires

1. InsertUsernameHere - PM (Pref: No preference, just want a vampire. Only have one ATM.)

2. dragon p - PM (Pref: Yearning for CB eggs bitten by 08 Vampires!)

3. umbreon_rock - PM (Pref: none, but I prefer tidy lineages)

4. Sapphira_Majoram - PM (Pref: CB or pretty lineage)

6 and above:

5. Gracefulsarah - PM (Pref: CB preferred, but since I have no vampires right now, I'll take pretty much anything lol.)

6. gusearth1 - PM (Pref: None. I know how hard these are to get, I wouldn't want to give the biters/gifters extra trouble.)

7. Zeditha - PM (Pref: Anything is fine! I'll only want vampires when all of mine are recharging their bite.)

8. eaturbyfill - PM (Pref: N/A)

9. Woof123Albinos - PM (Pref: CB please)

10. Miraxzee - PM (Pref: CB or 2nd gen please.)

11. clara954 - PM (Pref: I will gratefully accept any lineage.)

12. give your heart a break - PM (Pref: CB if possible if not not bothered)

13. Bidimus - PM (Pref: Anything will do!)

14. Amaterasu-sama - PM (Pref: CB/interesting lineages please. I'm trying to make a collection of all different types of vamps)

15. Hime-chan17 - PM (Pref: It does not matter to me, I would just like a Vampire to call my own~)

16. MikaIkeda - PM (Pref: None, I don't really care.)

17. VampireKetsuki - PM (Pref: Any, for freezing purposes)

18. Vampiresswolf - PM (Pref: CB or lineage, for freezing-thanks!)

19. dragonchic - PM (Pref: CB preferred! Low gen & not inbred is okay)

20. Starscream - PM (Pref: I will take anything, but I prefer vampires from beautiful lineages or rare breeds.)

21. charlie_rdr - PM (Pref: None - if anything, I prefer abandoned dragons, but I'm not picky at all. Any received vampires will be given a Romanian first name and the last name 'Rosu')

22. EvilYogurt - PM (Pref: Either)

Edited by CatCreature

Biters/Gifters:

user posted image=Gifted more than 10 Vampires. smile.gif

PM and mail is found on their profile.

Beastrider

Mind being contacted: No, I don't mind being contacted

Pref: No killing, no releasing, no abandoning, no trading away. If you want to gift the vamp away please inform me before taking it, providing a link to the scroll it is meant for.

I prefer to gift to listers who do not / or only have up 3 vamps. The eggs my dragons bite will be CB.

dustpuppy

Mind being contacted: Yes, contact me via PM if you like.

Pref: No.

Flamingo

Mind being contacted: Only by people with 0-5 vampires.

Pref: Keep them and name them.

Sakura_kyoraku

Mind being contacted: I don't mind!

Pref: I would prefer that you have under 3 Adult Vamps, but I will gift to anyone really. I would love if you named him or her. Please don't kill it, but you can freeze it if you so desire.

cfmtfm

Mind being contacted: No. I don't mind being contacted

Pref: No killing manually [Earthquake, etc.]; no trading/gifting it away; no abandoning/releasing. If you have a reason to do one of these please PM.

Magdalen

Mind being contacted: Go ahead and PM me

Pref: No killing or experimenting. I prefer to gift to people with either no vamps or five or less. I might consider otherwise depending on certain factors. Oh and no trading it. Gifting maybe, let me know why.

mo7

Mind being contacted: Feel free to contact me.

Pref: Please don't kill/freeze/experiment on them. And I'd prefer you have a low number of vamps. I'm probably not gonna gift to anyone who has 5+

krystalsharz

Mind being contacted: Don't mind at all

Pref: Please name them

Cocoaloco

Mind being contacted: Yes

Pref: Don't kill or abandon them.

Saori_Nightstar

Mind being contacted: Go for it!

Pref: Priority to those who have under 5! Please Name & Love

MindsEye

Mind being contacted: No, I don't mind.

Pref: I would like these vampires to go to scrolls with no or few vampires on them. They also need names. That's it!

icare4u

Mind being contacted: I don't mind

Pref: I'd like them to go to a person with no or few vampires.

user posted imageclara954

Mind being contacted: Yes, I don't mind.

Pref: You must keep the Vampire alive/undead and on your scroll, but freezing is allowed. I only bite CB eggs, and would like if you named them, but it's not required.

Xythus

Mind being contacted: Nope

Pref: Please don't kill, regift, trade. Must be kept on scroll.

Snowytoshi

Mind being contacted: Contact me POLITELY!

Pref: Please don't kill, abandon or neglect them, though if you want to trade them contact me!

spoke_spider

Mind being contacted: Not really. Not a very talky person, sorry.

Pref: None.

Aislein

Mind being contacted: Please Ask Politely

Pref: i'll only gift to those with less then 5 vampires, No Killing/Abandon, re-gifting is fine but contact me first

Frodo

Mind being contacted: No I don't mind, as long as you have less than 5 Vamps. In fact, PMing me is probably the best way to contact.

Pref: No freezing, killing, or trading. Vamp must be named.

sfate

Pref: Name after birds or music/art/books/movies that have birds in their name like how to kill a mocking bird! No Freezing! Unless it is requested that I give up a non-cb vamp for freezing.

Happy Dragon

Mind being contacted: Yes, I mind. This is subject to change, but right now I'm not at 100%, and thus not totally back in DC yet.

Pref: No killing/trading. Re-gifting is fine, IF you let me know first. Freezing is fine IF you let me know first, AND the egg is not from a hard to get lineage. Doing any of the above without telling me gets you on my personal ban-list.

Note: it's impossible to ND a Vamp. It's already dead, so it can't actually get sick, you know? NDing = Killing (for Vamps) = no.

The fewer Vamps a lister has, the more likely I am to gift. Also, I usually bite fugly lineage-ed AP cloggers, so if you want something CB, let me know. I can't promise 'super pretty' lines from my own scroll as it's sadly lacking atm.

Elbereth91

Mind being contacted: I prefer to be Pm'ed since I check my pms daily, but I don't have the time to check all my subsribed topics every day. So once you're on the list, feel free to send me a message.

Pref: Please name the vamps you get from me, that's all I ask for. I'll only bite caveborns for gifting.

Emeraldmay

Mind being contacted: Please PM me! I am waay too forgetful to check back

Pref: Not really...but don't kill them

Kimoko_the_Dragon

Mind being contacted: I don't really mind, but please be polite

Pref: Please don't kill, trade, release, or re-gift the eggs. They also must have names. (random note: Yume no Tonneru, TheFirstAlice, and CadenzaVirtuoso have names that are music-related, but you don't have to follow their musical-named scheme)

Alrak

Mind being contacted: I dont mind

Pref: Please name it and take good care of it^^.

thenameisplissken

Mind being contacted: Polite contact is welcome.

Pref: Please name all vampires.

Shalora

Mind being contacted: I don't mind for now - may change if I get slammed. Please be polite!

Pref: No trading/gifting/killing/using earthquake BSA/releasing/etc. If you get a vamp from me, I expect you to want it and keep it on your scroll. Freezing is fine, however. All eggs will be CB.

Fullmetal_Angyl

Mind being contacted: No, don't mind.

Pref: I would prefer that they aren't killed, have Earthquake used on them, or be abandoned or traded. I have no problems with Gifting, but would much prefer they be kept and hopefully used to make more Vamps. Nothing against Freezing. I can Bite CBs, but I'm also willing to cross anything in this lineage from second gen on if anyone wants a Holiday themed Vamp.

miss1nformation

Mind being contacted: I don't mind. If you want something specific (cb or special lineage) please let me know, otherwise it will be a random pick-up from the AP unless you send a specific egg to be bitten.

Pref: Prefer to give to listers without/with few Vampires. Names are nice, but not required, freezing is ok, but I prefer you not trade/abandon/experiment on/kill it.

SoulFang

Mind being contacted: Feel free to PM me, I don't mind!

Pref: No killing or trading. Freezing is fine. I would like you to name any dragons I gift you. Also, could you PM me once you've grabbed one of my eggs with a link to your scroll? I like to know who's taking care of my dragon. Finally, just a warning, I will mostly bite inbred eggs, but occasionally low gens and Cave Borns.

inlaterdays

Mind being contacted: Please feel free to contact!

Pref: Please let me know if there's something specific you want (breed bitten or whether the biter needs to be CB, etc.). I usually grab a common from the Cave and bite it with any handy vamp when there are no specifications.

HKSherra

Mind being contacted: Yes, I don't mind

Pref:Please send me a link to your scroll along with your request!

xlostlncomax

Mind being contacted: No, just don't spam me x.x

Pref: I would like to gift to someone without one but if someone has a few I might send extras to them. I can do CB or any lineage, your choice. Regifting is okay, just don't kill my eggies or hatchies and please dont freeze them because it makes me sad.

sparkle10184

Mind being contacted: Please contact me via PM!

Pref:No killing, ND experimenting, trading, or doing anything that could harm the dragon. Re-gifting is all right, just tell me you're going to do it! I'll only gift to people who have 10 and below Vamps.

RaeSun16

Mind being contacted: Nope, its this best way to get a hold of me

Pref: Please name. I dont care if you freeze. If you want a special lineage i have a few i can bite that ive (luckily) picked up. Just pm me with the specific one. Other wise it will be AP, or a CB if you want.

Pinkieseb

Mind being contacted: No I dont mind

Pref: Nope, Though I will offer to people with less vamps FIRST... Also, I ONLY bite CB's!

brairtrainer

Pref: It is rare that I bite so pm me to try for you other wise have at them.

45d3

Mind being contacted: no I don't mind being contacted

Pref: I'll trade with anyone who pms me

Kiraralee77

Mind being contacted: yes, can be contacted

Pref: not really, prefer to gift to people who have fewer vamps already but I wont be to picky.

Ninetails

Mind being contacted: Course I don't! Actually I love being contacted! ^o^

Pref: I would just like for it to be named smile.gif And of course killing/abandoning/trading is a big nono.

creationist

Mind being contacted: Please do PM me!

Pref: Please keep it yourself and give it a name, just as a sign that you appreciate the gift. Gifting or trading to people you know outside Dragcave is ok with me, just please let me know ahead of time. I prefer to bite for people who don't already have a lot of vampires.

lundfamily3

Mind being contacted: No, feel free

Pref: The gift must become an adult, and always be on your scroll. D not risk the egg, no earthquake, killing, etc. You must use the Bite action, that way others can get a Vampire. In my profile there is a link to a list, only five can be on the Vampire list. If it is empty you can request to me.

SkylerFarrier

Mind being contacted: Do not mind

Pref: If you get a Vamp from my 3rd Gens, it would be nice if you spread the love.

Iya_kin

Mind being contacted: I Bite on request, currently have 200+ vampires open for biting.

Pref: Just don't kill/trade it

AnanoKimi

Pref: Please don't kill

X-Acidic Pixie Stick-X

Mind being contacted: Nope~

Pref: Please Don't Kill

Hime-chan17

Mind being contacted: Not at all!

Pref: Please keep it alive and healthy. And also please give it a name if you can! c:

user posted imagesharlykng

Mind being contacted: PM away! In fact, PMers get priority!

Pref: Vampires I gift are CB.

You cannot:

-freeze (ask permission first please. I check all my gifts)

-kill

-experiment

-gift

-trade

-release the hatchling/adult (what's the point of giving it to you when you're releasing it to the wild?)

Raptor of Dragons

Mind being contacted: Not at all

Pref: -Do NOT trade it, abandon, kill, or do any ND experements; you may freeze the hatchling if you wish

-Please give them a loving home

Kiryu

Mind being contacted: No- in fact, I'd prefer it if someone PMs me if they want me to give them an egg. I have a habit of forgetting about threads like this.

Pref: Do not kill, EQ, trade, or abandon/release. You may experiment(the egg should be fogged when it hits ER, please, see below), regift, or freeze. I will be keeping track of the egg- if it's unfogged and at risk of dying, I reserve the right to put it in a click site.

Rainstar13

Mind being contacted: I don't mind being contacted by PM, but I usually gift randomly.

Pref: Not really. Just don't kill/trade/abandon. Freezing is acceptable for messy/inbred lineages.

Lamoxlamae

Mind being contacted: I don't mind. May be slow- I don't go on forums much.

Pref: Please keep up the naming scheme at the least. Check out the website for more details! I am building and spreading vampire lineages. Also no trading these or their childer for anything higher than commons. Gifting OK.

keijaidyyn

Mind being contacted: I only bite on request, so please do

Pref: I own two original 2008 vampires, Totenglocke and Scheintote. If you get an egg bitten by one of them, please name it. If I get another person who doesn't name their vampire from one of them, I will stop using them to bite. It's not that hard to name a valuable dragon. My other vampires have no requirements for their progeny.

Misha

Mind being contacted: Yes, but I'm most likely online between 4-6 p.m. EST if you're trying to contact me otherwise you're in for a longer wait on reply

Pref: No, not really

Bunns

Mind being contacted: No, I don't mind, but cannot guarantee how often I can gift as my vamps are a little temperamental!

Pref: Would prefer to gift to people with few/no vamps of their own.

ruby1988

Pref: None

gregregreg

Mind being contacted: Yes, a definite MUST.

Pref: No killing of any type purposely. I allow re-gifting.

Nz-pupz

Mind being contacted: dont mind at all,i have over 100 vampires so i can bite when requested.

Pref: no trading,killing and must be named please

Shato

Mind being contacted: Uh Yes I don't mind being contacted

Pref: Prefer they are named and not frozen/killed/released. Re-gifting is fine

kedorema

Mind being contacted: Just PM me, sometimes i may take a while

Pref: Just love them!

Raven13dragon

Mind being contacted: Anyone who contacts me gets eggs first. Mention you saw me here. Currently, anytime is good. This will be updated to keep it current.

Pref: -No experimenting, killing or releasing. No doing anything that would prevent an egg from remaining an adult on your scroll. Raise mine and use it to bite if you want a vampire for experimenting.

-If you want a specific lineage for freezing, request it. If you tell me, I'll get you an egg I don't mind being frozen. I may have a naming request, though.

-If the egg is to be gifted, tell me. I'll also need a link to their scroll.

-If you have a specific egg you want bitten, Teleport it over and I'll try.

-If you want a specific breed/lineage which is breedable from my current scroll or you can provide the egg, I'll be happy to get you one. Also applies to very common CBs.

-Depending on the vampire I bite with, I may have a naming request.

-Current lists in my profile. Specific requests may take more time, otherwise, first come, first served.

-I do keep track of my gifts. I will report anyone not following my guidelines after getting an egg.

Melisande

Mind being contacted: Contacting me is fine. Please send a pm via the forums or a message on msn.

Pref: No erquirements, I try to bite cb or ones I breed myself. I will not bite a lineage dragon (dorkface, Thuwed, redsox, stone angel)

kinarockz

Mind being contacted: I don't mind being contacted. Contact me mostly by PM.

Pref: Please don't kill the vampires I give you or abandon them. That's about it really and enjoy your vampires. I can gift to anyone regardless of the number of vampires they have on their scroll.

DalmatianShane

Mind being contacted: I'll probably forget if you don't So yes PM me if you want me to bite an egg for you

Pref: No killing, Tell me if you plan on trading/gifting, Freezing is okay, Name it whatever you want or not at all

LunarMoonlite

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: Pm please

Pref: Put the name Toxidia in the vampire's name when it grows up. I prefer to gift to people with little to no vampys, but am willing to gift to anyone.

Kurei Chitsu

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: PM me

Pref: I only bite on request, and only do 'CB' or vamping a bland checker. I don't take requests on specific checkers, though.

Treine

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: PM me

Pref: don't kill, freeze, name if it possible

Tiga

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: PM and Mail (sometimes my inbox will be full ^^)

Pref: Please name, freezing is okay. I will only hold the eggs for 48 hours.

celesteon

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: PM please

Pref: I'd rather gift eggs to peeps with few or no Vamps, unless you're after a specific sire I have. Just PM the lineage you would like (CB, specific lineage I have, inbred, etc) along with your request, and I'll keep you in the loop. Do whatever you like with the egg once you get it, but please don't let Vamp eggs die before they hatch

C88

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: PM

Pref: Any gifts I give MUST be named, and I will only gift to people who have 12 or less vampires on their scroll.

CinamonPizza

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: PM ONLY

Pref: The only thing I ask is that you BE PATIENT. Im not to active on these fourms and thus, it may take awhile before I can get your request.

ForNarniaMC

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: PM Only

Pref: Please be patient about the gift. I only gift vampires to those who will take good care of it.

Zeditha

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: Please PM me

Pref: No deliberate killing (Normally I say biting is fine, but since they're vampires already, please don't bite them) and please name them!

VampiricOmen

Pref: None, although Vampires with "Count/Countess" before their names are part of a project and I will only gift childer of those to project members.

gusearth1

Pref: Don't freeze without permission, and no killing, releasing, experimenting, trading, or gifting it at all. Please name it!

Feylin10

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: PM me anytime =)

Pref: Freezing is ok, let me know if you want to re-gift, no abandoning/releasing

osean

Pref: Please Don't abandon or let die!

Kurei Chitsu

Pref: Please don't abandon, no earthquake, but freezing is okay. Some vampire sires might have naming requirements. Will discuss over pm.

Gracefulsarah

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: PM preferred

Pref: None

silver_chan

Way of contact? PM/mail/msn/etc: PMs work just fine!

Pref: None, other than the wish that you try not to kill my little ones. Freezing and so forth is fine. I almost always bite CB eggs.

DOLPHIN232

Pref: Try not to kill them, yeah? Freezing's fine.

NOTE!! Any Biter/Gifter who hasn't written any post anywhere on the forum over 6 month will be considered inactive and be removed.

Inactive Star givers:

user posted imageExtraPickles

Edited by CatCreature

Gifted:

To: Silverlight138 From: Kazeindel Sawaknouske

To: Miraxzee From: CDM

To: cucu8873 From: Ryuujo

To: SilverMoonRain From: cocoaloco

To: LibbyLishly From: Xbcdrt8741

To: journeyhere From: Xbcdrt8741

To: rumor33 From: Xbcdrt8741

To: cucu8873 From: Neekerisanni123

To: rumor33 From: KrystalSharz

To: Saloiq From: Xbcdrt8741

To: journeyhere From: Neekerisanni123

To: Saloiq From: dragonstar100

To: QAndais From: Beastrider

To: LibbyLishly From: Beastrider

To: Feliney21 From: Xbcdrt8741

To: dub1999 From: Xbcdrt8741

To: journeyhere From: Cheystar

To: Silverlight138 From:Cheystar

To: Miraxzee From:sharlykng

To: Spottedpool3251 From: buckskinmist

To: Lavaedra From: sharlykng

To: Poison2007 From: Lastalda

To: tnoelemaK From: emerald7fire

To: krystalsharz From: Sakura_Kyoraku

To: SilverMoonRain From: Sakura_Kyoraku

To: SilverMoonRain From: Flamingo

To: nerys From: sharlykng

To: Peij From: sharlykng

To: Peij From: Flamingo

To: Spottedpool3251 From: BlackDragon41

To: SilverMoonRain From: Azuragosa

To: nerys From: sharlykng

To: TroupeMaster From: cocoaloco

To: QAndais From: Flamingo

To: Orbrunner From: Xbcdrt8741

To: Saori_Nightstar From: Dooxer

To: Orbrunner From: Bobbica

To: Chasilin From: KrystalSharz

To: Chasilin From: cocoaloco

To: Chasilin From: Poison2007

To: arada11 From:sharlykng

To: Chasilin From: krystalsharz

To: happyseagull From: yosofine

To: Nightlovesfantasies From: Sarcastra

To: journeyhere From: dragonstar100

To: Deadly Nonchalance From: krystalsharz

To: krystalsharz From: sharlykng

To: Morcalivan From: Saori_Nightstar

To: Shtut From: Beastrider

To: saphiridis From: sharlykng

To: Deadly Nonchalance From: ExtraPickles

To: cucu8873 From: ExtraPickles

To: Miraxzee From: ExtraPickles

To: Morcalivan From: Laura-Lana

To: Morcalivan From: Opti

To: clara954 From: BlackDragon41

To: Nightclan-Swiftfur From: sharlykng

To: Ashura09 From: krystalsharz

To: nerys From: krystalsharz

To: cucu8873 From: Deadly Nonchalance

To: cudo215 From: sharlykng

To: Nightlovesfantasies From: sharlykng

To: Shtut From: Dooxer

To: saphiridis From: carmabelle1222

To: cucu8873 From: cfmtfm

To: clara954 From: mo7

To: AnnieLyla From: ExtraPickles

To: cucu8873 From: Dooxer

To: Lavaedra From: cfmtfm

To: kigyptnee From: sharlykng

To: Shtut From: LadyLuck777

To: Valura From: sharlykng

To: Shtut From: sharlykng

To: FlightOfPhoenixWings From: tridymite

To: FlightOfPhoenixWings From: sharlykng

To: FlightOfPhoenixWings From: tnoelemaK

To: clara954 From: krystalsharz

To: AppleCakes From: sharlykng

To: Valura From: Wortgewaltig

To: AppleCakes From: Frodo

To: Kigyptnee From: Sharlykng

To: Rekha From: sharlykng

To: Blue_Moon98 From: sharlykng

To: Blue_Moon98 From: sharlykng

To: clara954 From: Ice_SW

To: cucu8873 From: sharlykng

To: thundersky86 From: Sharlyking

To: Lavender5698 From: Frodo

To: BirdSpirit From: sharlykng

To: FlightOfPhoenixWings From: cfmtfm

To: Shtut From: clara954

To: krystalsharz From: clara954

To: cucu8873 From: clara954

To: Rekha From: clara954

To: BirdSpirit From: clara954

To: AppleCakes From: clara954

To: Deadly Nonchalance From: clara954

To: Blue_Moon98 From: clara954

To: ElemenTalia From: clara954

To: clara954 From: RMMC

To: AnnieLyla From: clara954

To: CatCreature From: clara954

To: clara954 From: Ponystar17

To: clara954 From: BloodWings

To: clara954 From: Elbereth91

To: Kigyptnee From: cfmtfm

To: Tarnlia From: clara954

To: theshinyone From: clara954

To: Phoenix Bird From: clara954

To: IZDib From: clara954

To: clara954 From: ExtraPickles

To: WinterWhisperz From: clara954

To: Lavender5698 From: Emeraldmay

To: Kimoko_The_Dragon From: clara954

To: clara954 From: Alrak

To: clara954 From: Mylorite

To: clara954 From: Happy Dragon

To: clara954 From: Kimoko_the_Dragon

To: AnnieLyla From: cfmtfm

To: clara954 From: Deadly Nonchalance

To: Kimoko_the_Dragon From: Flamingo

To: clara954 From: Flamingo

To: clara954 From: Ashura09

To: pyrolycan From: sharlykng

To: clara954 From: sharlykng

To: The_Equidae From: Neekerisanni123

To: clara954 From: Sarcastra

To: clara954 From: Deadly Nonchalance

To: rekha From: Shalora

To: audiobursts From: ExtraPickles

To: clara954 From: Neeko

To: bLaCk-X-InK From: ExtraPickles

To: clara954 From: KrystalSharz

To: EmPikaChu From: Dragonboy99

To: bLaCk-X-InK From: Dragonboy99

To: Miraxzee From: clara954

To: bLaCk-X-InK From: clara954

To: spottedpool3251 From: clara954

To: WinterWhisperz From: Clara954

To: TroupeMaster From: clara954

To: BirdSpirit From: clara954

To: Blue_Moon98 From: clara954

To: Chasilin From: clara954

To: Kimoko_the_Dragon From: clara954

To: Kimoko_the_Dragon From: clara954

To: Smallguy From: clara954

To: EmPikaChu From: clara954

To: tyto_alba From: clara954

To: Rhiannon_RAWR From: clara954

To: Dsnake1 From: miss1nformation

To: Rainsong From: Miss1nformation

To: Rainsong From: lonewolfrissy

To: SunRae From: ientoshi

To: Nekomata-chan From: Sakura_Kyoraku

To: Rileysasha From: Mayhem

To: Rhiannon_RAWR From: dapstccg

To: Rhiannon_RAWR From: EJder

To: Rhiannon_RAWR From: celesteon (aTS15)

To: clara954 From: SoulFang

To: clara954 From: Emeraldmay

To: ComeAtMeBro (That's me) From: DMsatoshi

To: Dsnake1 From: celesteon

To: JBluewind From: celesteon

To: ApocalypseMaiden From: Celesteon

To: Bidimus From: Sakura Kyoraku

To: clara954 From: Tetra Kataki

To: Dsnake1 From: Sakura_Kyoraku

To: Vladut08 From: ExtraPickles

To: MikaDanger/MikaIkeda From: Alishka

To: RainStar13 From: angelicdragonpuppy

To: Dsnake From: ExtraPickles

To: JBluewind From: xlostlncomax

To: MousieBrown From: ExtraPickles

To: clara954 From: spirited_soul

To: clara954 From: spirited_soul

To: azurewingsofwind From: tnoelemaK (kNRN0)

To: Moonlight Dreams From: tnoelemaK (I31bS)

To: MysteriousDragon From: Happy Dragon (kPDd6)

To: MysteriousDragon From: celesteon (alsb2)

To: DuzellVisalia From: celesteon (vPGo3)

To: Bidimus From: clara954 (AfMNt)

To: Miraxzee From: clara954 (f828f)

To: give your heart a break From: clara954 (daIHb)

To: RainStar13 From: clara954 (1FRQY)

To: DuzellVisalia From: clara954 (XRS0S)

To: Deadly Nonchalance From: clara954 (Kr66C)

To: MikaIkeda From: clara954 (RbnUZ)

To: MikaIkeda From: clara954 (5a1BI)

To: rileysasha From: clara954 (NgGZ7)

To: Blue_Moon98 From: clara954 (6RbOr)

To: Lacrilyn From: clara954 (6X5SK)

To: Imperialist From: burner (LeoHh)

To: clara954 From: cfmtfm (IG7S1)

To: clara954 From: Lacrilyn (ME6bl)

To: Crimson Wolf From: tnoelemaK (tSN27)

To: reaperegg From: cfmtfm (sX19j)

To: Kedorema From: tnoelemaK (sbTZ9)

To: BunnyRoBones From: tridymite (jA9SS)

To: montanagal From: RaeSun (lBSWc)

To: Hime-chan17 From: tridymite (gYrZS)

To: heather8899 From: Sakura_Kyoraku and Flamingo (2o1bk and vYoRa)

To: Crimson-Wolf From: Vaprrenon (kHb89)

To: heather8899 From: Sakura_Kyoraku (1Q1m5)

To: Hime-chan17 From: Vaprrenon (WUVTh)

To: flower1818 From: windzero (hmc4P)

To: Kurane From: Pinkieseb (Ac967)

To: ~X~ From: brairtrainer (WVdqX)

To: Kaykie_Misfit From: Frodo (E8Tkc and XWDeI)

To: ~X~ From: 45d3 (Ajkjg)

To: Hime-chan17 From: 45d3 (jYSBE)

To: xChaos From: 45d3 (4KjD3) (Z4q6v)

To: lunarmyth897 From: clara954 (JGPYE)

To: lalalas From: clara954 (I9dJB)

To: REDBULL From: clara954 (A39fm)

To: Tarnlia From: clara954 (7FGOE)

To: greatguy From: 45d3 (4DT9k)

To: dragon_rider1234 From: clara954 (kEQEO)

To: Katyusha From: Ninetails (38sBB)

To: Spelunker From: clara954 (irj1s)

To: Nimir From: clara954 (nIv9F)

To: poppy1 From: clara954 (TURQX)

To: Dimar From: clara954 (720bg)

To: Spelunker From: clara954 (BZegA)

To: rogue-fox From: Shalora (?)

To: Dimar From: Shalora (fEf7l)

To: clara954 From: Ninetails (a3nZ2)

To: avienna From: elbereth91 (?)

To: lalalas From: Ponystar17 (raRuu)

To: dellessa From: CatCreature (VCh90)

To: Snuffles From: Kurane (ohgLL)

To: Snuffles From: SkylerFarrier (j4tA0)

To: Hime-chan17 From: sfate (BpC8H)

To: clara954 From: Ponystar17 (tnTXn)

To: Rainstar13 From: Ponystar17 (hv7Bl)

To: clara954 From: Iya_kin (0X6ad)

To: Kytarie From: Iya_kin (rsKTD)

To: Rainstar13 From: Yukari (v69Yd)

To: 16anumber From: Iya_kin (ltdGj)

To: Danielle02212001 From: Yugena (tiFHo)

To: RoseMay From: Iya_Kin (Lm7YX)

To: lalalas From: evilSpectra (S4p5D)

To: Hime-chan17 From: evilSpectra (IAqVP)

To: Vexxum From: clara954 (F5lJN)

To: clara954 From: sharlykng (Z1qAX)

To: clara954 From: Flamemynx (8jeWE)

To: clara954 From: AnanoKimi (ftq5u)

To: clara954 From: Halfschool (fjYCR)

To: clara954 From: x-acidic pixie stick-x (kFVpT)

To: ShadoWolf800 From: Iya_kin (rfrPX)

To: dragonstar32 From: RainStar13 (7eML9)

To: clara954 From: SkylerFarrier (3sA6Z)

To: clara954 From: DanoThePony (auJLC)

To: dellessa From: sharlykng (6fp0I)

To: Woof123Albinos From: sharlykng (s63Zm)

To: Dragonair_Blizzard From: sharlykng (WJbBR)

To: clara954 From: Kaylion (Ok2ik)

To: 92rubberducky From: sharlyking (s5fdd)

To: Ghostdance From: sharlykng (? CB)

To: clara954 From: heather8899 (3X8nB)

To: clara954 From: Kiryu (TocDG)

To: clara954 From: Moka_Akashiya (d2viB)

To: imperatrica101 From: 45d3

To: clara954 From: 45d3 (sqQwp)

To: ShadoWolf800 From: Ashura09 (4nVJ8)

To: VampireKetsuki From: RainStar13 (HMrwW)

To: Hime-chan17 From: herk (PkWzr)

To: clara954 From: keijaidyyn (qxM9F)

To: clara954 From: Hime-chan17 (L4leu)

To: clara954 From: Hime-chan17 (urBJk)

To: clara954 From: Kurane (JVSsB)

To: clara954 From: Misha (tRKRx)

To: clara954 From: seep5 (ilcpU)

To: clara954 From: Hime-chan17 (75I4q)

To: Clara954 From: Nicoleong9 (wJ3ue)

To: Kedorema From: Nicoleong9 (njKOl)

To: Crammo From: Nicoleong9 (vbjDq)

To: 92rubberducky From: Iya_kin (1ZnEK)

To: Arcslight From: sharlykng (36ZpB)

To: Kytarie From: sharlykng (awWbN)

To: InariRoku From: Sfate (M7sZX)

To: clara954 From: Hime-chan17 (dtDBH)

To: May50555 From: RainStar13 (NHhSM)

To: 92rubberducky From: sfate (ciSH7)

To: Blackbolt101 From: sharlykng (hz9jU)

To: Kytarie From: sharlykng (389KD)

To: Blackbolt101 From: Bunns (mwb4E)

To: Ghostdance From: Iridescence (???)(CB)

To: clara954 From: Bunns (yXoZR)

To: clara954 From: sharlykng (ZV4Sg)

To: Shato From: Hime-chan17 (F57tT)

To: Arcslight From: Iridescence (4k8v0)

To: 92rubberducky From: sharlykng (DVISx)

To: Clara954 From: Rainstar13 (ap99e)

To: Dellessa From: sharlykng (IwO2P)

To: Blackbolt101 From: sharlykng (dD6Q2)

To: ShadoWolf800 From: sharlykng (FTxEK)

To: Woof123Albinos From: sharlykng (dVNbT)

To: crammo From: sharlykng (AjrCr)

To: Poisonedbite From: Hime-chan17 (dnSDB)

To: Skaiya From: Iridescence (3xiaR)

To: Skaiya From: Shalora (yHsRy)

To: Skaiya From: Lalelu (QlSH2)

To: Skaiya From: May50555 (qXZpt)

To: clara95 From: kitty41188123 (Nkzzr)

To: clara954 From: 45d3 (6VT0i)

To: ShadoWolf800 From: May50555 (bObig)

To: ruby1988 From: echo (qnhgh)

To: VampiressWolf From: velvet-curse (5MuLd)

To: Xxpapaya From: 45d3 (???)

To: Skaiya From: Hime-chan17 (QQZA8)

To: Skaiya From: RainStar13 (JwTjb)

To: clara954 From: Hime-chan17 (jm8xA)

To: Xxpapaya From: Toyoken (nifd0)

To: Kytarie From: sharlykng (q4be6)

To: VampireKetsuki From: sharlykng (asZAc)

To: clara954 From: sharlykng (Dddgu)

To: clara954 From: Hime-chan17 (kLfy8)

To: CNoone From: Hime-chan17

To: Xxpapaya From: sharlykng (WkZ8y)

To: Xxpapaya From: sharlykng (FpOrG)

To: clara954 From: Tivuli (gnVxb)

To: clara954 From: Tivuli (wsYul)

To: clara954 From: Tivuli (fjbtc)

To: clara954 From: sharlykng (6lRiY)

To: herobrine745 From: ruby1988 (zz8hg)

To: KittyT From: Hime-chan17 (d4S1Z)

To: Arcslight From: Shalora (TnW3K)

To: Woof123Albinos From: Shalora (i81Hw)

To: clara954 From: Toyoken (QeqoW)

To: clara954 From: Hime-chan17 (POs1j)

To: clara954 From: Nz-pupz (AeHuU)

To: clara954 From: Nz-pupz (34eEG)

To: Shato From: RaeSun16 (uNpkb)

To: Lamp From: sharlykng (P3Ful)

To: Lamp From: sharlykng (qfo2S)

To: Lamp From: sharlykng (pyHrA)

To: Lamp From: sharlykng (zjJN1)

To: clara954 From: Hime-chan17 (eGHys)

To: clara954 From: Hime-chan17 (CeDHg)

To: deadnotsleeping From: Nz-pupz (nD5FF)

To: deadnotsleeping From: Hime-chan17 (ZDeuX)

To: OmegaGrox From: sharlykng (u0IWV)

To: Shato From: May50555 (x6Fnq)

To: clara954 From: 45d3 (0Q1Di)

To: Shato From: 45d3 (GuRGB + XaO0c)

To: akheny From: 45d3 (shAUI)

To: Shato From: Sfate (gmENT + sqmfA)

To: clara954 From: 45d3 (sLWGi)

To: Skaiya From: 45d3 (GZXPj)

To: Eggy0 From: kedorema (re3Nx)

To: clara954 From: 45d3 (uHjuT)

To: clara954 From: 45d3 (gnpKW)

To: clara954 From: 45d3 (2xaPB)

To: Gnoflet From: Hime-chan17 (zmQpy)

To: Gnoflet From: kedorema (AN1eg)

To: CatCreature From: Gnoflet (eE99n)

To: LunarMoonlite From: Rainstar13 (BO0aQ) and (xRwNR)

To: NecronLordofLawtan From: Kurei Chitsu (9CjCp)

To: InsertUsernameHere From: Rowan (Pvrjh)

To: Gracefulsarah From: VampiricOmen (UuyJc)

To: Gracefulsarah From: Laura-Lana (byD9h)

To: Gracefulsarah From: Zeditha (s4tBl)

To: Umbreon Rock From: Kurei Saiga (EYJlT)

Edited by CatCreature

Banners

By BlackDragon41:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=130651][IMG=http://i1219.photobucket.com/albums/dd436/Blackdragon41sbm/vamp2.png][/URL]

By sharlykng:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=130651][IMG=http://img813.imageshack.us/img813/441/vaca.png][/URL]

Note: For signatures only! You need to ask for permission to use it elsewhere. PM sharlykng HERE.

By emaryllis:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=130651][IMG=http://i50.tinypic.com/29aqzco.png][/URL]

By celesteon:

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=130651][IMG=http://i50.tinypic.com/foq36d.jpg][/URL]

user posted image

[URL=http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=130651][IMG=http://i49.tinypic.com/29ok5qf.jpg][/URL]

Edited by CatCreature

Found a Vamp egg with a stair step lineage.

Anyone can grab it as long as you keep it (alive) smile.gif

Claim my eggs!

Please post, I'm on my way offline.

Edit: Gone to someone who didn't want to post.  dry.gif

Quoting myself so I can delete my last post to avoid double posting. ^^'

Updating! Done!

dellessa - Added

crammo - Added

Arcslight - Added

lundfamily3 - Added to both lists.

DMCfan94 - I'm sorry but I can't add you to the list due to those eggs that died of sickness. Feel free to request again once they have faded away.

Amaterasu-sama - Added

Snuffles - Added And removed. Enjoy your new Vampires.

SkylerFarrier - Added to the Biters/Gifters list.

Halfschool - Added to the Biters/Gifters list.

kaylion - Added to the Biters/Gifters list.

Iya_kin - Added to the Biters/Gifters list.

Wow, almost 40 listers. laugh.gif

Edited by CatCreature

I want to bite/gift

Forum Name: heather8899

PM Link: here

I don't mind being contacted? Yes/No: Nope smile.gif

Special requirements about your gifts?

- You get my gift, that vamp it's yours, no one else's. don't. trade.

- No ND experimenting, abandoning or killing

- Please give them a name

- LOVE AND CARE FOR THEM <3

I want to be removed

Forum Name: heather8899

I need to do an edit

Preferences/info that need changes: I need to be moved to the list of having 6+ Vampires, please~

I want to bite/gift

Forum Name: SkylerFarrier

PM Link: Here

I don't mind being contacted? Yes/No: Do Not Mind

Special requirements about your gifts? It would be nice if you'd bite and continue to gift, but you don't have to.

EDIT: Forgot my PM link.

Edited by SkylerFarrier

Forum Name: Vexxum

Scroll Link: HERE

PM Link: HERE

Lineage/CB Preference: CB would be awesome, if available, but anything will do! biggrin.gif

Gifting

PM with vampire sent to 16anumber, RoseMay, Kytarie,

EDIT: 1 PM - all gifts have been received biggrin.gif

Umm... I'm not sure if this is okay, but this person needs to be moved to the list of having 6+ vampires.

MikaIkeda

Thank you for correcting me Hime-chan17

Edited by Iya_kin

Gifting

PM with vampire sent to 16anumber, RoseMay, Kytarie,

Umm... I'm not sure if this is okay, but these people need to be moved to the list of having 6+ vampires.

1. MikaIkeda

2. Hime-chan17

I've already submitted a request to be moved to the 6+ list a few posts above this one. The list has just not been updated yet, it seems.

Forum Name: VampireKetsuki

Scroll Link: Scroll

PM Link: PM

Lineage/CB Preference: Any, for freezing purposes

I want to bite/gift

Forum Name: VampireKetsuki

PM Link: PM

I don't mind being contacted? Yes/No: I don't mind, but I only have 2 adults at the moment

Special requirements about your gifts? Do whatever you want, but if you successfully neglect it, give it back tongue.gif (kidding)

Forum Name: AnanoKimi

Scroll Link: My Scroll

PM Link: PM Link

Lineage/CB Preference: None, the Darkside Army and their leader accept all vamps amongst their ranks.

Also

I want to bite/gift

Forum Name: AnanoKimi

PM Link: PM Link

I don't mind being contacted? Yes/No: I don't mind

Special requirements about your gifts? Please don't kill

I hope this is good.

Edited by AnanoKimi