CatCreature

Vampires' Appreciation Coven~gifting~

My vampire just grew and i have a successful first bite! Who wants it? Its CB too. PM me.

Edited by poisonedbite

Updating!!! Done!

I removed the PM links in the Biters/Gifters list. The reason for this is to both open up space (that list is looong) but also to give everybody a chance to see their profile incase they have info about biting there.

I also changed the form for becoming a Biter/Gifter! Please link to your profile!

Poisonedbite - You have been removed. Enjoy.

Bumped to the lower part:

Kytarie

InariRoku

crammo

lundfamily3

Woof123Albinos

92rubberducky

Blackbolt101

Congrats!

523ponygirl - I'm sorry but I can't add you to the list due to that dead egg that looks like it ran out of time. Please try again once it's gone.

Xxpapaya - I'm sorry but I can't add you to the list until you have a trophy. Please try again once you reach bronze.

ruby1988 - I'm sorry but I can't add you to the list until you have a trophy. Please try again once you reach bronze.

The biting sprees I had after removing my tooth were really successful. I think my Vamps felt sorry for me. ^^'

Edited by CatCreature

Gift received

To: Xxpapaya

Lineage link:

Lister wants to be removed? Yes/No: Well, I was never actually on the list in the first place xd.png

Gift received

To: Skaiya

Lineage link: QQZA8

Lister wants to be removed? Yes/No: I don't mind, but this is my 5th egg.

Gift received

To: Skaiya

Lineage link: JwTjb

Lister wants to be removed? Yes/No: I don't mind, but this is my 6th egg.

Edited by Skaiya

Hi guys, I've got a CB Vamp that needs a home....currently on CD for the next 5 hours (present cave time: 0717...).

PM me if you're interested.

Ok. The egg that ran out of time is gone. I have a dead egg from a failed vamp. bite on there though. Does that count? Also, don't wanna be picky, but could I have a male vampire? I only have females so far.

523ponygirl

Failbites are more than fine! biggrin.gif And yes, you can ask for male only. Might take some time to get but you are allowed to stay on the list till someone gift you a gendered hatchling or you can get eggs and hope for the best.

Alright, thanks! The next successful bite I get, I'm gonna gift in newbie gifting [curtesy to gifter of my first vamp.] but I will probably gift here in the future.

I need to do an edit Preferences/info that need changes:

I just realized for the question "mind being contacted " I put yes. I ment yes people can contact me not yes I mind.

Can you please change it to no I don't mind being contacted

I want to bite/gift

Profile link:Here

I don't mind being contacted? Yes/No: Not at all

Special requirements about your gifts? All gifts must stay on scroll, and must be named after the biter. No ND experimenting, no re-trading or abandoning.