xDarkz

Dragon Vale

No, I bred them at night, so it's a moon. Hello? It depends on the time -.-

Been proven before: Time does't matter. I have bred a Sun and a Moon in the afternoon. If it does turn out to be a Moon, be sure to put that in the wiki.

Edited by rampaging wyvern

I didn't breed them in afternoon... I did at 9-10 pm.It does matter because wiki says breed at NIGht and I bred the two at NIGht

Edited by girlfairy76

I know - I was pointing out that I got both mine at the same time of day. Be sure to let me know what the outcome is on this - I'm intrigued.

I have Dragonvale on my iPod, but I just got it recently so I don't have much. tongue.gif

I agree, Dragon Cave is so much fun! I have a lot of rare dragons. smile.gif

I wish the lava dragon actually had an anatomy like that, the one in-game reminds me too much of how to train your dragon

i love lichen dragons. so much. they are beautiful in every stage biggrin.gif

i just bred a paper dragon, i hope i can get a second before the time's up.

I've been playing Dragonvale for about a month now and I really like it. It gets annoying waiting up to 48 hours for dragons to breed though. I'm TheHungerGames451 on Gamecenter if you want to add me. I'll gift gems as much as I can.

I didn't breed them in afternoon... I did at 9-10 pm.It does matter because wiki says breed at NIGht and I bred the two at NIGht

I'm still intrigued as to how this turned out tongue.gif

Still playing the game. I don't believe it x_x Just... got to get this Jade dragon...

I play and I love this game. I really hate the Lunar Eclipse dragon at the moment. I want one so bad and I doubt I'll get it. xd.png Only thing I don't like is the limited dragons ... I joined just in time to miss the Century dragon. It was my favorite one so far, too. T_T The racing is awesome. xd.png

As you feed dragons in DragonVale, they grew quite a lot starting from Level 1 to Level 20

I think this need a bit more information. (example; the link, what You need to do on this, how to get Dragons and so.)

Have all the light combinations, just trying to get one more egg from the light/lightning combo and I can work on the dark.

Missing a few egg pedestals that I'm going to try to get. Starting with ironwood.

I have the blue fire dragon. I think it is hard because you need a cold hybrid dragon to breed a fire dragon.

I am Level 19 in DragonVale, just a few more EXP to reach Level 20.

By the way, I am playing it on my SONY phone. tongue.gif

I just realized something about the original Treat Farm.

Dragon Roots > Zazzberries

because I did some nice math. 1,000 gold worth of Dragon Roots (250x4)

is more treats (20x4) than 1,000 gold's worth of Zazzberries (1,000x1)

for the treats (75x1)

UNLESS you REALLY want the XP.

EDIT: More treats in less time, as well. (20mins-DragonRoot vs 30mins-Zazzberries)

More treats.. in less time.

Edited by DarkShinyLugia