xDarkz

Dragon Vale

Does anyone have an ios that they want to add me? I have three more spaces for giving gems and getting the iceberries for the event going on right now. Just message me if you would like to gift each other. Thank you.

Does anyone have an ios that they want to add me? I have three more spaces for giving gems and getting the iceberries for the event going on right now. Just message me if you would like to gift each other. Thank you.

I have only Android

Is there anyone who has some of the galaxy dragons? I have two and need the others. I have ios so feel free to message me if you want the two i have. They are the polarian and Antarian dragons. I need Arcturian, sorarian, bizurian Andromedan and Procyon

Is there anyone who has some of the galaxy dragons? I have two and need the others. I have ios so feel free to message me if you want the two i have. They are the polarian and Antarian dragons. I need Arcturian, sorarian, bizurian Andromedan and Procyon

I have only Antarian and Polarian too, Im like level 21 on DragonVale. Its awesome. I has the Sun and Moon dragon, and even the Solar Eclipse. I got my Spring from breeding and now I am breeding for other Galaxies and the Summer dragon. ;3

I have only Antarian and Polarian too, Im like level 21 on DragonVale. Its awesome. I has the Sun and Moon dragon, and even the Solar Eclipse. I got my Spring from breeding and now I am breeding for other Galaxies and the Summer dragon. ;3

if you want to add me anyway feel free i have two more slots for gem gifting and i can put rare dragons as the breeding for you to try for

I have all but one galaxy dragon, so I can let you breed for the others :3 I also have a few epics I can put up there.

if you want to add me anyway feel free i have two more slots for gem gifting and i can put rare dragons as the breeding for you to try for

Sure! I'm Horseminecraft123 on Game Center.

Month ago I downloaded it, but I got bored and deleted it two weeks ago..personally like dragon city more

I have most dragons...I have like 90 rainbow drags for my gold income, I can't seem to breed the obi drag, tried about 100 times :/