xDarkz

Dragon Vale

Hey guys just talking about Dragonvale a iphone app/game u can get for free i really like it you raise dragons and feed them treats. But personly i love Dragon cave a lot better its so fun biggrin.gif

I'm lvl 22 or something like that... also known as Dragonhatchling there so... yeah, it's fun. I have most of the dragons (just missing the Sun and Moon) and I'm working on those shrine things... I'll give gems to people who add me as a friend, but be warned... I have a habit of clicking random 'gift' on whatever user happens to be where my finger lands. I have 30 or some friends (never took the time to count or bother to look where it could say how many exactly) so I do it randomly to be fair.

I'm almost level 25 and have all the dragons but the Sun and Iceberg. I really wish there was a way to purchase gems through an ingame currency, one of the things that really makes me pull my hair out about the game. That, and the fact that everything takes forever. My friend has a jailbreak app that allows you to get gems for free, but I don't trust the jailbreak program enough to do that.

I think I'm level.... 26? I got my rainbow while I was breeding for my moon... after getting two suns IN A ROW. =_=;;

Working on shrines while I attempt to breed another blue fire and sandstorm... I have all the dragons except frostfire. RRGH.

*shakes breeding island* GIEF.

Can we trade dragons, Lyth? xd.png I've gotten two Moons in a row. What pair are you using? Do you have the epic breeding island?

I don't even remember what I was using for suns. XD

I was using blue fire and crystal on my epic breeding island for moon though. Get a rare, turns out it's the one I wasn't even trying to get at the time. ._.

That's exactly what I've been doing. All I've gotten by way of rares are two Moons and a Rainbow. I've been told you can use that pair to get a Sun too, but I'm not so sure.

I love this game! I'm only level 17, and I've been trying SOOO hard to get a Rainbow. So far I've only got a Sun dry.gif

HFJKLASFKDHSJKA I bred another one. DRAGONS Y U NO GIVE MOON?? =_=

It was fire and storm.

I downloaded it after reading this thread, and it's really fun!

How about everyone in this thread adds each other as friends in the game, does that sound like a good idea?

Edit: (BTW, how do we do that?)

Edited by sailing101

This app has given me a reason why I love my phone right now. x3

I'm been trying hard to get a Panlong dragon and a sun dragon, since they are the only ones left to get, but so far I've been getting Rainbows and one moon. :'(

You have to add friends through Game Center who have the game. And Panlong I think is MudXBlazing.

Well, on the game center, I'm sailing 94 if anyone wants to add me.

Edit: Thanks Hawk! smile.gif

Edit: Edit: and I see that you don't like deforesting your islands. :0

Edited by sailing101

I hate clearcutting islands, I only did it to my first island because I had no space at the time. ;;

Mostly because I love the green trees. Man do I love those green trees. Happy trees are dumb.

Ah, me too. The "happy little trees" are a reference to an artist named Bob Ross who always used to call the trees he painted "happy little trees." I wish we could buy stones and trees in the market because some of them are in awkward places, and they're so cool looking.

No problem, Sailing. wink.gif I'm Hawktalon on Game Center if anyone wants to add me.

Edited by HawktalonOfRiverClan

You know, I really like how this game teaches people to be patientnt. Everything takes a long amount of time (unless you have an excess of gems) from generating money, growing food, building things, hatching dragons, everything (unless you have gems). Even getting gems takes days, with the whole " one gem per gift" thing, and the "one gift per friend per day" thing. Yessir, it takes a while to do anything.

Help me!

Edited by sailing101

That drives me nuts. I only play it once, maybe twice daily because of the waiting and I'm sooo tempted to use those gems I've been saving up...

Don't do it! Save them for buying things instead of saving time! xd.png

i play it on my boyfriend's itouch

how do you add people? i've tried clicking every option possible(except for the correct one obviously xd.png)

You send a friend request by going to the game center and entering the persons username in the add a friend box under "friends". Just saying again that my game center username is sailing94.