ChicknThief

Who else has Chickens!?

I had 6 at one point, and we get them in pairs. I had two pekin bantams, two silkies and two rescued battery hens. The battery hens died, then the silkies died, and we got two new silkies. Then we got a new brown chicken who later died. So I currently have 4

We have 23 - 7 Banties and 16 of the full-size variety. And when I say variety, I mean variety - I couldn't make up my mind, so we have about 13 different kinds of them, including 4 easter eggers.

Edited by Omega Entity

i used to have chickens,but i got rid of them in the end.they were a mess and noisy and the neighbors/landlord didnt like them.

My grandpa has chickens that he keeps on a balcony garden in our house in Sichuan province of China. Whenever I visit the chickens are always trying to peck me so I avoid going up there even though I want to check out the plants sad.gif They're silkies like the one @avyron has, but their feathers are much dirtier than yours xd.png

We have coons and hawks out here. My neighbors own chickens,including a few roosters who wander around like cats and can hold their own against the predators, pitbulls, and other cats.

I want chickens though.

both sets of my grandparents and my parents while I was young kept chickens. I would like to keep them now but I don't know if my neighborhood allows that.

I remember this one tall rust-and-black colored rooster when I was little who hated me! He would always chase me and try to peck me and I never understood why unsure.gif

I don't, but my parents keep a mix of chickens/roosters. They're a funny bunch. Especially when there are young chicks, a cute and clueless bunch, lol.