sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

Congrats!

Too bad ours will be related. But that would have been too easy if they weren't. tongue.gif

And thank you rrattts, wouldn't have been able to do it without you! <333

That's just gorgeous! ohmy.gif

Thanks smile.gif

A grave hatched

I caught my first CB Silver this week, got this gorgeous beauty from Fiona (THANK YOU!) And was able to pay off an IOU with a neat coded Marrow and will possibly be getting a CB Gold! happy.gif

Also have gotten well over 10 CB GWs in the past month! Will be gifting their babies all around!

Just hit 50,000 posts. biggrin.gif

Congrats smile.gif

Grave and Black Marrow grew up

Thank you rubyshoes. smile.gif

You're welcome smile.gif

A shadow walker and another black marrow grew up.

Picked up or traded for everything I needed, minus a 2G Walker from male Tri-Horn.

(Also, since this is my first time doing the holiday breeding thing on DC, and the topic was locked before I could respond: how did those of you with non-inbred 4G PB Marrows and the like ever get that done, not being allowed to breed holidays from anything hatched during the on-season until the following year? So disappointing.)

Miral it was explained in the topic, but feel free to pm a mod if you still do not understand.

(Basic explanation event dragons do not breed the year they matured in.But the ones acquired the previous years are breed able. )

I miss clicked a red egg, a good thing since I need all slots open for Halloween. smile.gif

Edited by _Z_

This is my first halloween but I wanted to make the most of it so I went through many trades and eventually ended up with two 2G PB graves, two 2G PB cavern lurkers, two 2G PB shadow walkers and one 2G PB pumpkin. Next year I'm gonna try and get two 2G PB black marrows and another 2G PB pumpkin at the very least.

My first halloweens have also grown up. I also am going to try and snag 5 new releases - 4 of them (if I get two males and two females) to mate with eachother creating some purebreds, and the final one to breed with a different breed of dragon for a nice lineage :3

I also am going to try and snag 5 new releases - 4 of them (if I get two males and two females) to mate with eachother creating some purebreds, and the final one to breed with a different breed of dragon for a nice lineage :3

Well, during the year when they cnanot breed true, you can also use the other 4 for nice lineages wink.gif

I just now noticed that my run-out-of-time zombie attempt hatchling finally died xd.png