sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

I just caught a Shadow Walker X Sweetling in the AP. I've been searching for an egg like this, both in the AP and in the trade threads, for days. According to the Encyclopedia I've caught nearly 700 Shadow Walker eggs in my quest for one. I thought this egg didn't exist.

I'm really happy that, after 7 horrendous months of internet deprivation, I managed to make it online in time to grab Halloween eggs and zip through the Halloween story/adventure.

Now I just have to somehow catch up on missed dragons, lol - wildly hoping that TJ decides to add that 8th egg spot idea which apparently crossed his mind at some point...

Just traded a new halloween for a 3rd gen Grave Thuwed! I am SO happy I got this! I also just got another New Halloween egg, so thats cool.

Caught the eighth new Halloween I *needed* out the AP, so I've got my four pairs!

My first CB Silver and CB Gold hatched! I kept thinking, "What if I get both during Halloween?" and then it happened. SO HAPPY!

Both are influenced female, the Silver IS a female and the Gold was named as soon as she hatched.

I also caught my first CB Brown Copper, I'm always catching the Greens.

I've also gotten a bunch of Halloweens from my sibling's and other's IOUs.

How could I forget? I caught 12 CB Golden Wyverns in October and have another hatchie right now. I swear, I just can't NOT catch them! There was an egg in the Alpine earlier and I was locked so I was just sitting there... staring at it. Wondering why it had to be there when I was locked... ^-^

Caught a new halloween egg in the AP, and traded for 4 more, also have 2 more comming in biggrin.gif

Four of my babies hatched, time to get n0 8 from my friend and have an even number! smile.gif

Caught a checker with an Alt Pumpkin, will keep this one, if I don´t get any offers ^^, also caught a 2014 egg from the AP ^^

That pumpkin alt is adorable! wub.gif

Now I have eight new dragons, and also caught two 2nd gen graves which are now properly influenced. smile.gif

Edited by *Silver Fox*

The first of my '14 Halloweens hatched, so I could finally start AP hunting! Hoping to get one of each Halloween before they're all gone. I can already see Pumpkins and Graves are going to be challenging, at least with a nice line!

*edit* and now the rest is hatching too! Whoo!

Edited by Rhynn Collins

All my Halloween eggs have hatched and, finally, an unrelated pair to my bloodlines bred a third gen purebred gold egg for me that I can use. Wassup and Ayida finally worked together. Yay!

http://dragcave.net/lineage/YKiS3

ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG

Of Course, when one needs to keep space open to get special Halloween dragons that won't be available again till next year, THIS HAPPENS!!!!

*still absolutely happy though*

My first one biggrin.gif

Edited by Shapa

Congrats everyone! Still in love with that pretty pairing ruby. Glad it gendered/grew well.