sheffie

The Congrats Thread, V5

@ Saynna, Pestilence420, and Amazon_warrior

Thanks! It did take me two years of trying to get it. The dragons last year didn't cooperate at all and all turned to dust. And this year, the first CB I tried to revive turned to dust. I'm wondering if I'm crazy enough to try for another gen this next year! lol!

Finally got round to unlocking all the Halloween observations and finishing the carnival! The best way to spend Halloween! biggrin.gif

I have completed Encyclopedia entries for:

Balloon

Black*

Copper

Red

Striped

Zombie

White

Chicken (largely thanks to littleblackdog)

*I've seen over 700 adults, and less than 100 of those are regular. Still haven't unlocked the second set though.

I got another Zombie last night. Completely on an impulse, too. I killed two dragons and one of them came back, the other disintegrated. I still feel bad about it, though. :c

I almost finish the whole encyclopedia, just missing:

- Blacktip hatchlings

- Imperial Fleshcrown Hatchlings

- Neglected Eggs and hatchlings (Still need to click 160 hatchlings!!)

- Speckle-Throated Hatchlings

I just complete that and I'll have the whole encyclopedia full biggrin.gif

Sorry to hear that, but I just got a second! On a bad note, I ended up being unsuccessful in reviving three, one being coded WHYY (darn, would've been a good zombie...)

CB Copper gendered correctly, now waiting for his mate to gender. <3

Got 3 zombies, learned that I had enough reds off CD to incuhatch my eggs that weren't already an ER, and then collected the new release eggs. I'm ready to just relax and continue with my checkers and prizes until Christmas.

My beautiful 3rd gen MarrowxRosebud, the one I couldn't influence male, just gendered male!!! wub.gifwub.gifwub.gif Eeeee I'm so excited!! <3 Now that's two possible mates for my gorgeous girl: http://dragcave.net/lineage/f8T9o

Just hope I can influence this beautiful boy male before he's supposed to hatch (all my male pinks are on cooldown) http://dragcave.net/lineage/COHaJ (hope it's okay to post his lineage!) and then she can have a permanent, meant to be mate. <3

Congratulations to everybody on all their goals and such, though! Awesome DC Halloween. ;D

A pumpkin, a grave, a black marrow and a shadow walker grew up.

Halloween is over, congrats to another successful event. smile.gif

Halloween is over, congrats to another successful event. smile.gif

I completely had forgotten about the zombie event!!!!

Got some really nice codes for the 2014 Halloweens, although I sadly didn´t manage to get a 2nd All-Caps Code =/

and was just doing some test breeding for the AP: Good Luck finding them ^^

My encyclopedia it's complete save for the 160 neglected hatchlings I still need biggrin.gif